Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got It in For My Teacher

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 2 Empty Got It in For My Teacher

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Got it In For My Teacher

Jimin:
Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 2 KTSwrR1

Yoongi:
Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 2 NF3YKnB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin a teacher and Yoongi the school bad boy. Yoongi doesn't do his work always shows his temper in class even throws things too if Jimin tells him to work if not go to the office, Yoongi ends up one day punching Jimin and getting dentoin for a few weeks. During those weeks they grow close but still have fights and Yoongi shows his Dom side pinning Jimin arms on each side of his head being pissed off at the other or pushing his bottoms Yoongi ends up making out with him. At some point in the weeks too idk when but Yoongi again showings his Dom or pissed at his teacher bends him over his desk and ends up fucking his teacher or something like that I think you can clear up the idea and make it a little better

Spoiler:
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 2 Empty Re: Got It in For My Teacher

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Obsidian cat like eyes opened starting upon his teacher then a few slow blinks came getting rid of the blurriness, he then pulled his arms from under the pillow wrapping them around the elders neck. “You can……..but five more minutes daddy-yo.” Yoongi then nuzzled his way into his neck shutting his cat like eyes breathing in the elder’s cotton candy scent.

MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:53 pm

"Daddy-yo?" He tipped his head looking towards him, blinking a little. Yoongi was very close to him and it was making him wonder why he just said that. He was a cuddle bear when it came to laying by him though.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:58 pm

“It’s better than virgin tomato cocktail, some students were calling you that.” Yoongi nuzzled more into the elders flesh inhaling deeply of the cotton candy scent. “You smell divine good daddy-yo.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:35 pm

"Virgin... Tomatoe... cocktail? Whhhhat?" He blinked and only blinked more at the second comment. "I'm glad I smell good... Do you want food?" he asked, hoping Yoongi didn't decide to eat him instead.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:47 pm

“A few of us has know you’re a virgin daddy-yo.” The younger pulled his face out of Jimin’s neck yawning. “Mmmmm food sounds good…” Yoongi then detached himself from the younger stretching and hissing out “Fuck…...All the times he’s done this, why is it worse this time…..” Turning to face the elder brows frowned together. “D-do you by chance know…….uhhh…..damage….”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:37 am

"H-How?!" He whined a bit too cutely for a grown man, looking at him as the other yawned. Jimin looked over him and nodded to the question. "Uhm. The damage is pretty... intense..." he said softly. "I've done what I can to heal over the parts I can, but, ultimately it will take time."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:53 pm

The younger male chuckles confirming the rumours he’s heard around school. “It’s really obvious daddy-yo. And you just confirmed it, so let me guess forty year old virgin?” Yoongi cocks his head to the side looking the elder up and down then winking, he then turns serious. “Of all the times he’s raped me the damage wasn’t this bad…...It makes me wonder….Anyway you said something about food I hope you aren’t offering yourself right now, even if it’s tempering.” The most wickedest smirk grew across his features.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Jimin pouted his bottom lip. "...I'm only 29." he said, pouting cutely at him. He missed the little comment about wanting to eat him, Jimin continued to pout about his age.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:04 am

“You’re twenty-nine?! Almost a thirty year old virgin.” Yoongi’s smirk grew bigger looking over the elder then reaching over to pinch his cheeks. “Awwww daddy-yo is pouting like a little kid with blue balls, so cute.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:40 am

"Aish, don't you know how to respect your elders kid..." he said pouting a little at him with a bit of a fake dom glare. He tried. He failed. It was adorable.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:56 am

“No my elders were busy raping me.” The tone of the younger’s voice was cold. “Also you’re a bottom so stop faking.” He then moved to the edge of the bed letting his feet touch the floor a heavy sigh coming from his thin lips. Soon lifting himself stumbling around to stand. “Bathroom…” It was almost like a whisper.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Jimin felt his heart stabbed slightly when he said it like that. "...Right..." he looked at him and his jaw dropped. "I-I... Excuse me? I'm not a bottom! What even is that..." he hoped he was not talking about what he was thinking he was talking about. "Wait, careful, do you need help?" he pointed to the room just across from his. "It's that way." he watched to see if yoongi would need help getting there. He was awfully damaged.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:38 am

“Ahhh…..A bottom is the person getting fucked daddy-yo or the submissive in the relationship.” The younger limps and stubbles over to the doorway then gripping onto the hinging, panting and hissing from the pain Yoongi looks over his shoulder. “Y-yeah…”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:02 am

Jimin quickly moved to the doorway where Yoongi hobbled to, supporting him on his own shoulders. "Just tell me what you need." He was trying to ignore the small advances that yoongi was making, calling him a sub...but truth of the matter is he knew he was.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:18 am

“Just keep me standing so I can piss..” Yoongi mumbled as his teacher helped him into the bathroom. “I swear you touch my penis I will not be responsible for what happens.” His fingers moved up to his crotch sliding them down just enough to pull his cock out to piss.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am

Jimin blinked. "I ... uhm." He blinked. "W-Why would I do that?" he helped him stand and closed his eyes resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He didn't know his breathe was tickling Yoongi's neck.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:31 pm

“Cause you’re a pervert, plus you breathing down my neck will case problems.” The younger finished up taking a piss then putting away his cock. “I’m positive that I can wash my hands on my own.” Yoongi wiggled his way out of the elder’s hold going to the sink washing his hands, flicking the water at the elder. “I want food gramps.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:36 pm

Jimin didn't notice he was breathing down his neck, moving away from him to move out of the bedroom and make food. He figured Yoongi would figure out where to go from there. He did't like being called gramps but ignored it and started to make breakfast.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:44 pm

Yoongi stumbled out of the bathroom few times running into things cruising the objects out before making his way to the kitchen. “I hate your house, there are too many things to run into and the cat tripped me too. Also I CAN”T FUCKK MY FUCKING SWEATS UP SO MY ASS IS OUT!!!” He groaned pouting like a child. “Fix it….daddy-yo….” The weakest sounding voice he made sounding so pathetic.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:08 am

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle a little. He rolled his eyes and pushed Yoongi over gently making him hold onto the table while he pulls his pants up. "You'd be screwed without me." he said smiling a bit. "Are you glad I picked you up and took you home? All the cats you're complaining about were rescued." He moved away and continued to make breakfast.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:05 am

Yoongi leaned over the table looking over his shoulder glaring at the elder. “Oh I know I would be screwed. Mmm kinda glad, I think that’s the first time I’ve slept in...years.” Once his sweats were pulled back up he turned around to scoff. “Oh so now I’m a rescue huh??”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:16 am

Jimin grinned over at him smiling. "Mmm. Sure, you can consider yourself a rescue. My cats are my life. They eat before me." That much was obvious considering how scrawny the teacher was. "Here." He pulled out breakfast for Yoongi, giving him clearly twice as much as he himself took. He ate a little and then pushed it away looking at him. "School today. Up to you if you wanna go. If not, I'll stay home with you." he smiled gently.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:22 am

“Daddy-yo finish that.” He pointed at the food with a frown across his features then eating his own proposition fast as he can. “I can’t really sit down or move much so I’m useless.” Looking around for a drink then locking eyes with his teacher. “C-could you make some hot coco?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:50 am

"Don't eat so fast." He said looking over at him, ignoring his own food. "I'm not hungry." When Yoongi asked for Coco he nodded and got back up to walk over and make some. It took a moment so meanwhile he leaned on the counter. "okay, we can stay home. Or you can. I'll go pick up your work and bring it back here. And I'll even help you with it if you're struggling." he moved his hand up to run it through his bright hair. "Hmmm.... I wonder what happened with the whole case from last night. I wonder if they will prosecute your father."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:02 am

“At my house I hardly got food, you should eat more bottoms need the energy.” Yoongi leaning against the counter hissing the pain was coming back in his ass and so was blood. “Do whatever with my work as for my father he might get out since he has ties with the higher ups…..”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:30 am

"I hope not..." He said softly, looking at Yoongi. "Ah... Well... I'm eating enough...You eat. It's fine. Eat slow. There is plenty." He smiled at him and moved over to the phone to text a friend of his from the school.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:46 am

“Oh he will, been through it once before.” Yoongi sighed feeling the warm liquid go down his legs. “J-Jimin….” It’s the first time he called his teacher by his name that was indicating somethings wrong and next the younger was on the floor.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:43 pm

"Shit, Yoongi!" He just barely caught the boys body as it collapsed, taking him down to the floor with him. He groaned under the deadweight of the male. He was able to catch him before the younger fell too hard, but it took him down with him. "Ooof..." He barely rolled Yoongi off of himself and noticed he had blood everywhere. Jimin grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut the pants off of the boys body, slowly revealing the damage. The cuts had not healed even though Jimin had cleaned them once. They were festering and starting to swell, not only that but they were also full of pus. "Oh god."

Jimin quickly called 911 and got Yoongi some medical help, cleaning up the best he could. They questioned Jimin and Jimin told him it was an existing police record. One of the paramedics spoke to Yoongi.

"we aren't sure why he's bleeding so much, but we can tell he's got severe bloodloss and there is something wrong with him deeper than that." he said. "We'll know more at the hospital.

Jimin loaded up with Yoongi into the ambulance and Yoongi sat by him rubbing his hand through his hair. "Shhh... I'm right here." He said whenever yoongi would whimper. "right here." He said softly. He pushed his hair back out of his face and gently rubbed his cheek as they drove. they had him laying on his stomach as Jimin had because laying him on his back was torture.

once at the hospital Jimin was forbidden to enter - family only until Yoongi was awake. Jimin had no proof Yoongi was his stay at home now, since he had only done it for one day. He would have to wait.

Jimin paced the hall and waited for Yoongi to wake up. It took so long Jimin ended up falling asleep in the office chair.

They found something suspicious in Yoongi's blood, but were unsure why and decided they would wait to ask Yoongi instead.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Yoongi only remember calling out for his teacher before his world went black, now he was slowly opening his cat like eyes mumbling out for the elder. “J-Jiminnn…’ His voice was horse trying to blink away the blurriness just then a nurse walked in his eyes locked with her’s. “The guy with red hair…..get him…”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Jimin was retrieved and brought in to see Yoongi. "Hey kid.... Glad to see you're still alive... You're pretty badly injured... Did he... do something other than beat you?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:52 pm

Yoongi scoffed looking at Jimin over his shoulder laying face down into the hospital bed. “Besides rape me? He would feed me but it always made me sick so I hardly ate.” He gripped onto the sheets letting a whimper out. “It hurts and you have no idea…”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Jimin walked over and pulled a chair up next to the bed, stroking his fingers through the youngers hair. "Shhh... it's okay. They are finding out what happened." He stroked his hair gently through his fingers. "I'm here, I'm not going anywhere..."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:49 pm

“They better give me better shit for the pain.” Yoongi whimpered out again leaning into the elders touch gritting his teeth. “I swear I will punch someone if they don’t get this pain away! FUCK!” Growling his bite the pillow.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Jimin got them to give him some type of pain killer and stayed by him all day long. "Easy."

the tests finally came back and he had 6 types of poison in his system.

That pissed Jimin off but he tried not showing it. "You're out of there now. Soon you'll go home with me and never have to deal with that agian."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:13 pm

“I wanna go home….The lights….the smell….It’s not you.” Yoongi mumbled reaching his arms out grabbing his teacher by the shirt pulling him close, then nuzzled into his stomach and sign out happily.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Jimin blinked and was pulled down into him, he got comfortable by moving to lay beside him. "Okay, okay... I know. We will soon." He said. "They found a lot of poison in you and they are stripping it out of your body." He hugged him close. "Don't worry, I am not going anywhere."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:34 am

Yoongi nuzzles his way up into the elder’s neck then stopping inhaling his scent. “You smell like home.” He said softly shutting his eyes. “I kinda knew something was up with the food he wouldn’t eat what he gave me.” He snake’s his arms around his teacher. “Don’t leave me.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:18 pm

"Shhh, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here with you." he said. "How dare he. Why would he be poisoning you?" He nuzzled the top of yoongi's head. "shhh..."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:47 am

“Don’t leave me.” He repeating over and over like a broken record until he fell back asleep his grip on his teacher tightening, puffs of air would beat against Jimin’s neck as Yoongi slept.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Jimin shook his head. "No sweetie. I won't. I'm not going anywhere..." he stroked the others cheek and hair gently, rubbing his back and waiting for him to sleep. Jimin curled up with the younger rubbing his back more. "Shh..." He would say when Yoongi started having nightmares. "Shhh I'm right here."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Yoongi would cry out during the night even thrash from his nightmares, but the elder was always there to calm him down. He slept for three days straight, on the third night his eyes finally open with a groan leaving his chapped lips. “D-daddy…” He called out after a while.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:59 pm

Jimin woke up, laying by him still. "Shhh, Daddy is here." He felt strange saying it, but at the same time he pretty much adopted Yoongi. He noticed the other licking his lips and pulled out his chapstick rubbing it over his lips. "Shhh... Whats wrong?" He asked, moving his hand up to Yoongi's hair gently pushing it out of his face and tucking it lightly behind his ear.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:02 pm

“I’m thirsty….And my ass hurts. I still wanna go home…” He whined the last part then making gimmie hands for the elder. “Daddyy….I wanna go home this bed sucks ass.” The younger whines more then growled gripping his teacher and pulling him locking his arms around him. “TAKE ME HOOOOOMMMEEEEE.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:21 am

"Okay, okay, hold on let me find a doctor, my gosh." He laughed a little and moved to grab the call button, calling the front desk. The nurse came in, checked him, talked to the doctor and within a couple hours he was released with Jimin with a bit of pills to take and a follow up date. Jimin took him home letting him lay down in his car on the way home. "Yeesh, you're such a baby." he said, running his hands through his hair. "It's okay, you've never gotten the chance to be like this, huh?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:44 am

Yoongi rested his head on the elders thigh and nuzzled it a few times. “Mmm….No, I wasn’t able to act this way.” He mumbled softly as he nuzzles Jimin’s thigh again wrapping his arms around his waist. “You’re so comfy daddy-yo.” The younger smiled.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:55 pm

"I'm glad." The ride was silent, Jimin putting his hand into Yoongi's hair gently, driving with him home. He finally broke the silence, "Why do you call me Daddy though? Is it because you want me to adopt you ?" He asked, glancing over as he turned into his driveway and parked.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:43 am

“Because it makes you blush, If you adopted me and we ended up fucking wouldn’t that be incest?” Yoongi tilted his head to the side looking up at his teacher then squeezed his thigh gently. “Fucking my adopted daddy......Hot...” The younger smirked then started laughing at Jimin’s reaction.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:08 pm

"..." Jimin went completely silent, just looking at him. "you're very bold, aren't you..." he commented, watching him with wide eyes. "Shameless too..." he shook his head. "okay Mr Shameless, out of the car. It's time to get you into some clothes that don't smell like ass." He looked at him and made a look on his face. "And if I'm your new daddy, you're gonna be a bit of a better kid than you were with that asshole, yeah?" He grinned. "Maybe I'll even reward you..." He did know how dirty that sounded, but, he had already said it. He shrugged it off and headed into the house with Yoongi, propping him up.

"Also, bedrest for you for at least 3 days, That was the ONLY stipulation the doctor gave me." he said. "I had to tell him you'll be in bed for at least another 3 days, or else I have to take you back. Got it? Breakfast in bed, dinner in bed, and no, not me in bed." He rolled his eyes. He wasn't going to let some snot nosed little twerp, or at least, what he called little, take his virginity. Not to mention take his entire livelihood at the school and his career. He couldn't ignore that Yoongi was incredibly attractive for a highschool student. He couldn't honestly believe he was thinking that. He watched Yoongi sit on the bed and toss his head back, he figured he was groaning about having to lay around yet more days, but to Jimin that made him swallow and turn his back to go to the kitchen. "Want anything?" He hollered from across the hall.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:14 am

“The boldest daddy!” Yoongi winks at the edler then his eyes went wide. “R-reward??? Ohhh dadddyyy.” His voice dropped lowly with a sinister smirk coming into play. Once in bed he tossed his head back moaning of the feeling the soft bed below him. “Oh come on daddy you in bed with me is everything, as for food how about some bacon and french toast? Unless you wanna be my meal.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:41 am

Jimin was starting to wonder how this boy ever made it through a day. "Is your dick always hard for something?" He asked, implying that yoongi was being a perv. He started cooking, his back turned to the hallway. "yeah sure, I can make bacon and french toast." he said.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:02 am

“Only hard for you!” Yoongi called from inside the bedroom then laying back and moaning loudly, almost a sexual moan too. “Oh god Jimin….” Pulling the pillow more under his head. “Fuck…” It was so comfy.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Jimin picked up the sexual sounds and he started to squirm a little. No. He was straight. Nope. He wouldn't fall for this kid... but he already felt like he wanted to go in there... Nope. Nope....

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum