Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got It in For My Teacher

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  Empty Got It in For My Teacher

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Got it In For My Teacher

Jimin:
Got It in For My Teacher  KTSwrR1

Yoongi:
Got It in For My Teacher  NF3YKnB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin a teacher and Yoongi the school bad boy. Yoongi doesn't do his work always shows his temper in class even throws things too if Jimin tells him to work if not go to the office, Yoongi ends up one day punching Jimin and getting dentoin for a few weeks. During those weeks they grow close but still have fights and Yoongi shows his Dom side pinning Jimin arms on each side of his head being pissed off at the other or pushing his bottoms Yoongi ends up making out with him. At some point in the weeks too idk when but Yoongi again showings his Dom or pissed at his teacher bends him over his desk and ends up fucking his teacher or something like that I think you can clear up the idea and make it a little better

Spoiler:
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  Empty Re: Got It in For My Teacher

Post by minminniexx Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Important Details:

"Ahh, get off the ... nevermind." He sighed, there went his breakfast. "Freaking cat. Ya. Why did you have to eat it hm?" He asked, pouting at the feline who just gave him a soft look followed by a gentle meow before hopping off the table with it's hunted lunch. Jimin looked at the empty plate where his turkey slice had just been stolen from. "Byun. I hate you." he grabbed another slice - this one was still half frozen because his had been thawing for a while now. He stuck the piece into his mouth and headed out the door. He almost left and went out to his car before he remembered his briefcase. He stuck his arm back into the door like a bad sitcom - grabbing the bag and pulling it through the door as he locked it shut.

Jimin taught the one thing he didn't really know much about other than being in school for it. Well, originally he was in school for something else, but this was the one that was hiring so, he took it without questions. Sex ed. He knew nothing about it. Jimin was a virgin. He hadn't even kissed anyone at his age. He was the crazy cat boy who owned 3 beautiful cats, Byun, Min and Byul. Byun and Byul were twins, and Min was a rescue. The two twins were both male, and the female, Min, she was a calico. If there was anything in this world Jimin loved more than teaching, it was cats. Cats, cats and more cats.

Jimin walked into the class and moved through to the front looking around at all the kids there. "Hello everyone, I'm Park Jimin~" He said grinning, looking around. "I'll be your new Sex Ed Teacher!" He said smiling.

Some of the students looked at him and one of them commented. "No offense teach, but, red hair in highschool usually has a meaning."

"What's that?"

"teach, you fit the role, you kinda look like a tampon - white shirt red hair." One kid chuckled.

Jimin pouted. "That's not very nice kids." he said looking at them. "I'm Jimin."

"Mr. Park, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever even had sex?"

Jimin turned about as red as his hair. "Ya, that's personal. O-Of course I have. Back to the lesson." he dropped the clipboard he was using and picked it up showing flexibility that only a stripper or something of that nature could possess.

"Oh, maybe you have." The kid replied and Jimin started to pout a little, turning his back to write things on the board.

Last edited by minminniexx on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Plan for later:

“Come here you fucking faggot!” His father screamed probably intoxicated once again it never use to be this way, the beatings the punishments. The man was once full of love now he’s full of hate. It all changed when Yoongi was eight years old he would bring home an older guys all the time to experiment with them. That day Yoongi’s father walked in on him pinning down another boy, legs spread wide opening moaning loudly as Yoongi pounded into him. A gasp was all it took for Yoongi to realize someone walked in. Someone has seen. Next thing the younger knew his father was beating him calling him names. Since that day his father uses punishments like shock therapy, even rapping him with objects such as bottles, sandpaper, a baseball bat anything his father could get his hands on it was used to make his son ‘Straight again’ or for killing his wife. All this pain and suffering because his mother had died during childbirth and on top of that being gay.

In school Yoongi never did anything beside sit in the back of the class either bully someone close to him or go for the teachers. Half way through senior year he was kicked out for losing his temper beating a teacher to almost death. After that accident happen his father got a hold of him which lead to a broken shoulder, with four months being kicked on and with a broken shoulder he couldn’t return to school so he was held back.

Intoxicated at six in the morning Yoongi’s father ran after him belt in hand having one of his punishments before school, this punishment was to be a “Good boy”. “Sop running pansy!” His father screamed after him catching up. He got him. Yoongi bent over the kitchen table boxers pulled down to his thighs his father’s hands tightly wrapped around his wrists above his head counting out the lashes to his ass. “Ten…..eleven…..t-twelve…….t-t-thirteen….” The lashing always matched his age. “N……….n-nineteen!……..” Panting his father let go of him sending Yoongi to the floor. “Get to school there will be more!” He nodded using the table’s edge to pull himself up his legs wobbly as he stumbled to his room pushing the door open, he dropped to the floor for the second time.

He’s late and he knows it, it’s not his fault he is limping rushing to his class. Yoongi looks through the window of his sex ed class seeing the teacher with his back to the class picking up something he dropped, that's his cue to sneak in. Seated at the back he winced a little trying to lessen the pain , soon calming down a bit he looked up at the teacher.

“Yo, tomato mother fucker can we get on with it?” Yoongi gritted his teeth speaking to his teacher. Just few hours he told himself then he could go to his hideout and ease the pain.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Jimin had no idea what Yoongi had been through that morning but he looked back at him. "Excuse me?" Jimin blinked and pushed his glasses up. "Young Man, you'll refrain from using this type of language in my classroom. Do I need to call your parents? " He had no idea who Yoongis parents were, nor how he felt about being told on. He just wanted peace and quiet in his class so he could get back to teaching. "Are we good now class? I don't want to have to get strict. Don't make me. " He put his foot down metaphorically and sighed a little bit. He turned back around and started to write on the board. Someone threw something at him and he growled a little, spinning around. "Okay! That's enough! This class has just become P.E. every one who doesn't want an essay on the first day of class drop and give me 20 push-ups." He didn't know Yoongis shoulder prevented him from doing them.

"Now!" Jimin was angry they were disrespectful towards him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:51 pm

The redhead tomato stomped over to Yoongi’s seat locking eyes with the elder. Then the threat came anything but his father...He already had one of his many punishments this morning. He looked away bottom lip between his teeth nibbling the skin till it was raw. Thankfully the teacher walked away and peace was restored but short lived a classmate threw their pen at their teacher, this time a demand came one that’s impossible to do. It was now or never to speak up that he can’t do it.

“Uhh...teach? I can’t do push-ups.” Yoongi’s hand came up to rub at the back of his nape looking anywhere but his teacher.

Apparently the teacher didn’t hear him so he raised his voice showing a bit of his temper. “YA! I said I can’t do fucking push-ups!” That got his attention.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Jimin was waiting for people to do them when Yoongi stood up and shouted he couldn't. "And why not? I told you enough with the language. Last chance - Or I call your parents." He finds out why he can't do pushups. "Fine, Sit ups for you then and then you can also stay after class with me, Young man..." He said, turning back to his book to look at the lectures that day while students around the classroom. "Sit ups, now. And the next time someone throws something at me, you're doing laps!" he growled, turning back around as they all did pushups.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:53 pm

“I can’t do sit ups either.” The younger groaned looking his teacher in the eyes he’s still recovering from this mornings punishments and his shoulder from a year ago, the hell is wrong with this guy?! His teacher would never understand what he goes through day in and day out. “Stay after class are you fucking shitting me right now?” Yoongi covered his mouth after the words left his lips seeing the fuming red tomato come charging back over to him.

MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Jimin looked at him and shook his head, calling up the office to get the number of Yoongi's parents. Jimin got on the phone with Yoongi's father, asking for him by name at his work, looking right at Yoongi. He saw the panic in the males eyes and he answerd the phone. "Hello, is this Mr. Min?"

A few minutes later. "I just called to talk to you about your son. Very bright kid, one of my best students. You should be proud of him." He said.

The class looked at Yoongi and covered their mouths.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:26 pm

He just called his father, he will be rapped tonight for sure. Yoongi started to panic then confusion washed over his face at his teacher bragged about him. He looks around at the other students hissing out. “Shut it you fucking rats.”

MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:28 pm

Jimin got off the phone and looked over at Yoongi. "Your father is quite the jerk, do you want to be like him, is that why you're so rude young man?" He said. "See me after class." He goes back to writing down stuff for the lesson today, letting Yoongi out of the situps and pushups. No one else comments to him that day.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:38 pm

“Shut your fucking mouth you know nothing!” The younger kicked the teacher away from him then showing pain flash across his face panting slightly. The rest of the lesson he stares at the bored until the bell rings everyone left the room but Yoongi.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Jimin yelped a little, his leg hit by Yoongi and he growled a little. "That was rude..."

At the end of the class he sat in his desk writing stuff. "What is your issue, Yoongi." He said. "You're very disrespectful, very mean. And you're snappy, just like your father." he said. "You know how your father answered the phone? I"m pretty sure you do."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Yoongi scoffed get out of his desk hissing as he limped up to the teachers desk slapping his first upon it, startling Jimin. “You just had to fucking call him didn’t you?! Of course I know how he answers his phone you never fucking call him while at ‘work’! You have no fucking idea what he is like! Keep your fucking nose out of this pansy! You will make things worse.” The last part his voice failed him from screaming.

MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:45 pm

"Sit down Yoongi. Your yelling isn't going to solve anything. What is wrong with you? Why are you like this Yoongi?" he asked, leaning back into his chair. "Talk to me, pull up a chair and talk to me."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:39 pm

“Many things are fuckign wrong with me!” The younger grumbled staying still in front of his teachers desk.“I can’t sit for so many reasons. What do you want from me?!” His eyes locked with his teachers showing many words and emotions he couldn’t speak of himself.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:57 am

"Like what, I want you to talk to me. I told you this already. What is wrong with you?" he sighed heavily. "Is your father abusive?" He asked, looking up from the desk to watch his reaction.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:46 am

“Why do you want to know?” Once his teacher locked eyes with him Yoongi turned his head away running his tongue against the the inside of his cheek, few times his jaw clenched. Showing signs he didn’t like the topic that was brought up. He hates his father….
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 am

"Because, you're a youngman that is troubled by something outside your control and you're old enough to take the control into your own hands. Now talk to me. I didn't put you in my afterschool detention to punish you." He said, moving his hand over the desk. "It's clear you have a lot of pent up rage. Maybe we should find an outlet for that and aim it at something productive." he said softly. "Your classes are they failing?" He was thankful this was Yoongi's last class of the day.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 am

Yoongi kept his eyes on the door next to his teachers desk his hands balled into fist on top of the desk. “By doing this you make matters worse you realize that right? You calling my dad adds a whole lot of hell for me to live through, I already live through enough.” His eye twitched turning on his heels back facing his teacher then leaning against the desk, that was a bad decision since the blood soaked through his jeans.

Last edited by MinBloodxx on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:18 am

Jimin's eyes widened looking at him. "What in the world. Why do you have blood all across your thighs?" he looked at him getting up to walk over to him, standing in front of him. "Yoongi. Why would calling your father to say how well you're doing in class make it worse for you?" He asked. "And what do you have to deal with at home, tell me. I can't let you leave with blood soaking through your clothes."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:28 am

The younger froze as his teacher got up walking to stand in front of him he clenched his jaw tightly. “Why do you want to know so you can add to it? You never call my father at work so by you calling him at home you add more to my punishments.” He let it slip. ‘You’re so fucked Yoongi you let it slip.’
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:32 am

"Punishments?" Now Jimin was concerned. "I can't let you leave knowing you're being mistreated like this at home." He swallowed a bit. "Why not move out? You're 19. Yes?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:40 am

“Y-yes P-punishments….” Yoongi tailed off looking down at the floor seeing it as the most interesting thing in the world then swallowing hard. “I’m poor if i move out I will be homeless. I am nineteen yes.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:44 am

"If you moved out I could let you move in with me... I have 3 bedrooms... and 3 cats..." he said. "but you need to tell me what happens..."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 am

“Wouldn’t that be against the rules having your student live with you?” Yoongi looked up at the elder chewing on his bottom lip. “What will you do if I tell you everything that happens at home?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:25 pm

"well. Yes, but you're over age." He said. "I'm sure that they will be a lot less interested in me living with you than living with a 13 yr old. Why are you just now taking sex Ed?" He paused.

"If you tell me I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:10 pm

A sigh left the youngers thin lips lips slender fingers rubbing at the back of his neck. “Last year I was kicked out of another school for snapping at a teacher and beating her to almost death. My father was called and he came to school pissed off at me then dragged me out into the parking lot…...Which ended in my shoulder being dislocated and broken in many places. I’m still recovering.” Yoongi leans more against his teacher’s desk supporting himself since his legs wanted to give out on him.

“F-for at home…...My mother died during childbirth so he was left to raise me on his own picking up five jobs to make ends meet, he use to be a loving father I looked up to. I was eight years old when I developed before many other boys my age so……..I would bring home older boys to experiment with he walked in on me and this thirteen year old legs spread wide as I was pounding into him, I think it took a good ten minutes for my father to realize what was going on” He stopped talking for a little bit letting it all sink in before telling the rest.

“He drinks from six in the morning to two at night while intoxicated he gives punishments they’re always random ones. He has raped me with himself and random objects as well, ahhh….a few times he used shock therapy on me one time he sent me to church to save my bastard soul.” Bittersweet chuckle left his lips then biting down on them gawin at them till it swelled up. “For the blood stains every morning he bends me over the kitchen table takes his belt off and whips my ass he has me count to nineteen, when I get home today he will end up rapping me.” He went silent going back to gawin his already abused lip up.

Last edited by MinBloodxx on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Jimin was almost in tears hearing what he put up with and possibly for the first time in Yoongi's life, he was hugged. Jimin got up and wrapped his arms around Yoongi pulling him into a hug. "You're not going home." He said softly, almost at a whisper which was slightly broken by emotions ripping at the feelings. "I won't let that keep happening... I can't. I know about it now and I just can't let it happen." He said softly. "You're coming home with me. We can get your stuff when he's gone."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:47 pm

Yoongi stiffened feeling the elders arms wrap around him. “Y-you don’t have to pity me….” He swallowed shaking as he snaked his arms tightly around his teacher and breaking down collapsing to the ground crying. Once calmed down and few sniffles still lingering. “He doesn’t get home till seven…..gives us a few hours…I don’t own much only need a box.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Jimin pulled him in close, as the other said that he didnt' need to pity him. "Shhh... I got you." Jimin said, Yoongi collpased against him falling to the ground with Jimin, sititng there with his teacher on the ground as Jimin pet his hair and rocked him lightly like a motherly figure who had just found out that the boy needed one. "We'll go now then." He said softly. "Come on." He stood and helped Yoongi up. "Do you have a vehicle, or does he bring you?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:25 pm

“I-I walk to school….” The younger whispered standing back up gripping onto the elder for support. “He would never gave me such luxury, I only own a mattress on the floor and a few shirts and jeans it’s really not much…”

MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:18 pm

"You can lay down in my car so you don't need to sit. When I get home if you'll let me I'll look over your wounds and try to fix them and make them hurt less, sound good?" he asked, stroking his fingers through Yoongi's hair. He walked him out to his car letting him lay down. Jimin owned a bright pink mustang. who would have thought it was his. The window had music note decals all over it. He loved music, dancing, and apparently the color pink.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:35 pm

The younger nodding gripping tightly onto his teacher as he limped out into the parking lot towards a hot pink car. “Teach you own the girliest car there is….And s-sure I wouldn’t mind you treating the wounds..” Sitting sideways in the passenger's seat thanks to the help of his teacher Yoongi watched him jogg over to the other side of the car making sure to fix his eyes on his ass, so the rumors were true. Rolling down the road Yoongi couldn’t handle sitting up straight anymore deciding to lay down and eyeing up his teachers thigh then grabbing onto it resting his head against the thick flesh, he shut his eyes gripping tightly onto the elder as if he’s his life line.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I like my car." He pouted a little, walking over to it and helping him in. He got in on the other side and took off. When Yoongi laid on him he put his free hand into Yoongi's hair, gently stroking the strands. "It's okay little one... I'm here." It felt a little strange saying that to a 19 year old, but really. Was he 19? He seemed small... vulnerable. He needed him. "I'm here..." he continued to gently pat the others hair.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Listening to the elder tell him over and over again that he is there for him lulled him slightly to sleep, he was still able to hear his teacher ask which roads to take. Yoongi’s fingers pressed down on the elders thigh nuzzling more into it moving his face to against his waist settling down again and relaxing. “Turn right…” He mumbled.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Jimin pulled up to Yoongi's house and glanced around. "Is this it?" he asked, getting confirmation. He got out with Yoongi and went to his house in order to grab Yoongi's stuff. Jimin had to help him every so often. he heard sounds and wondered if it was Yoongi's father coming home. He was hoping that they would get out before then.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:41 pm

The younger nodding once they pulled up to the rundown one story house getting out the elder help him up to the steps digging into his pockets, retrieving his key then sticking them into the hole twisting it clockwise.
The lock clicked letting the younger know it's now unlocked. Inside Yoongi shown him upstairs gathering the small proportion of belongings he owns.

Sounds came from the living room making Yoongi freeze in his place listening more. “He’s home early….Stay here.” He limped out into the hallway towards the living room and he was right his father did come home early. All was heard was “Come here you good for nothing bitch!” Then the younger's screams and pleads.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 pm

Jimin was standing in the room when the father came home and he couldn't believe what he was hearing. His heart fell into his stomach hearing the screaming. He grabbed a glass bottle from Yoongi's dresser, clearly the boy really enjoyed his drinks. He snuck into the living room behind the father - Yoongi bent over and pinned by his father raping him Jimin smashed the bottle over the mans head and the guy dropped almost instantaneously. Jimin called the cops and reported the situation and dragged Yoongi up from the couch where he had been shoved, he helped him pull up his pants, grab his shit, and he took off with him, leaving the father bleeding from the back of his skull. JImin was shaking profusely, his entire body was a jolt of jumpy fidgeting. "I...I... I'm so sorry... Yoongi.." He said, gripping the wheel of his car so hard that his knuckles started to turn white. "i'm so sorry..." The cop sirens pulled up and Jimin got out to recount the nights activities. He agreed to follow them to the station for a formal account, but, asked to first take the boy home who had been abused. They said no, they needed to take pictures. Jimin nodded nd drove to the station. "Yoongi, they need to take pictures of your abuse... I'm right here okay, I'm not going anywhere." He said, watching the police pull out a camera.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:22 am

“T-they are going to take pictures of everything my father has done..?” Yoongi’s voice came out barely above a whisper and broken. He turned his head to the side looking over his shoulder at the police staring at him probably even whispering about him, looking back towards his teacher Yoongi’s arms moved on their own gripping his hands intertwining their fingers. “After this we can go home….Yeah?” The younger nibbled on his bottom lip for the hundredth time today.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:59 am

Jimin nodded and took him into the room helping him to remove his clothing for them to take pictures. Jimin kept his focus by standing in front of him holding his cheeks, stroking his cheek bones. "Just think, this means he can never come back into your life. Okay?" He said softly. He was being the mother Yoongi never had.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am

The younger nodded slowly eyes dead to the world as he stared through his teacher hearing in the background the snapping for the pictures, few times he had to move to show more. It was embarrassing standing there on show for the whole station as blood dribbled down his legs from his hole and wounds. “Are they almost done…?” Yoongi’s voice sounding more broken than before.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:53 am

Jimin asked for some stuff to clean his wounds and they let him have them. "It's okay. They are done, I'm going to clean you up a bit okay?" He said oftly, moving around behind him. "It's just me." He prepared himself for the damage and his heart once more sunk to his belly. "...Sickening." He mumbled, moving up to wipe the blood off and slowly clean and disinfect his wounds a little, enough to at least get his pants back on without bleeding all over. He moves back around in front of Yoongi and pulls him into a hug. "It's okay. I'm here. You're safe." he turned to the officers. "can we leave now, he's been through enough." They let them go home and Jimin took him back to his own home, opening the door to 3 noisey cats. "ya, ya, back ya beasts." he said softly, taking yoongi into the house. "Here, lay down on my couch, I'll be back with even more medical stuff. Before I went to school to become a teacher I took medical classes, so, you're in good hands." he said smiling, offering the couch before walking off to get supplies. The cats ran over to the new person sniffing him and rubbing on him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:48 am

The younger nodded moving his eyes away from his teacher down to the floor once he was behind him Yoongi started shaking hearing him say ‘sickening’…..He knew he was a sore sight at the moment but the words still priced through him. The next moment without warning Yoongi was in the arms of Jimin being hugged he couldn’t move just frozen there. He must have blacked out on the way home or something cause now he was on the couch somewhere he didn’t know and cats in front of him, they ended up jumping onto his back and nuzzling him. “W-why are there cats? And where am I?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:57 am

Jimin helped him into the house to lay down and went off to get things to come back finding him freaking out. "Easy, you're at my house." Jimin kneeled next to the couch. "don't you remember? We were taking care of those nasty wounds and then I brought you here." He rubbed his hand over the other cheek gently. He moved to his back shooing the cats so he could clean the wounds. they were horrible, absolutely sick. "What he did to you is sickening... it turns my stomach." he said softly, stroking through Yoongi's hair. "You're such a handsome young man, to be scarred like this is just appalling." he leaned forward to gently nuzzle Yoongi's cheek as he cleaned the wounds. It was meant to be sorta like a hug, but it would come through quite strange. He cleaned the wounds and started to wipe on the antiseptic. He was hure this pain paled in comparison for the pain he had experienced in his life. This pain possibly even held a calming feeling. Knowing that he was healing slowly.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:30 am

“N-no…..I don’t remember…” The younger mumbled eyes unfocused a few hisses leaving his lips when the elder would clean his wounds. “It’s been like this since I was eight, I usually do what you’re doing myself.” His voice was getting lower. “Your cats they like me…” With that being the last words Yoongi muttered he lost consciousness.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:34 am

Jimin let him sleep, giving him a tiny bit of pain killer through a needle in his arm. Jimin had taken medical school enough to become a nurse, but stopped pursuing to become a doctor and changed over to teacher instead. He ran his fingers through the youngers hair and sat with him till he woke up. "It's been 12 hours, are you hungry?" He asked, still stroking his hair, dark circles under his eyes.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:53 am

During the younger’s sleep he would call out to Jimin or say ‘stop, it hurts ‘ then squirm all over the place to the point the elder had to start stroking his hair. It started to calm him down enough to wake up panting. “H-hot….” Yoongi is burning up he slightly heard the elder ask if he was hungry in-return his stomach answered it for him
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Jimin slowly threaded his fingers in Yoongi's hair. "Shh.. it's okay, No one is going to hurt you anymore..." Jimin somehow got Yoongi from the couch to his bedroom, sleeping with the younger pulled to him with his arms around him. Only then he finally stopped having the nightmares. He said he was hot and hungry and Jimin nodded, stroking his hair back. "Are you okay for me to leave you and get up to go make breakfast?" he asked, looking down at him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:44 pm

Obsidian cat like eyes opened starting upon his teacher then a few slow blinks came getting rid of the blurriness, he then pulled his arms from under the pillow wrapping them around the elders neck. “You can……..but five more minutes daddy-yo.” Yoongi then nuzzled his way into his neck shutting his cat like eyes breathing in the elder’s cotton candy scent.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:53 pm

"Daddy-yo?" He tipped his head looking towards him, blinking a little. Yoongi was very close to him and it was making him wonder why he just said that. He was a cuddle bear when it came to laying by him though.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum