Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got It in For My Teacher

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 4 Empty Got It in For My Teacher

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Got it In For My Teacher

Jimin:
Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 4 KTSwrR1

Yoongi:
Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 4 NF3YKnB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin a teacher and Yoongi the school bad boy. Yoongi doesn't do his work always shows his temper in class even throws things too if Jimin tells him to work if not go to the office, Yoongi ends up one day punching Jimin and getting dentoin for a few weeks. During those weeks they grow close but still have fights and Yoongi shows his Dom side pinning Jimin arms on each side of his head being pissed off at the other or pushing his bottoms Yoongi ends up making out with him. At some point in the weeks too idk when but Yoongi again showings his Dom or pissed at his teacher bends him over his desk and ends up fucking his teacher or something like that I think you can clear up the idea and make it a little better

Spoiler:
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 4 Empty Re: Got It in For My Teacher

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Yoongi smirked pulling the lace panties down with his teeth down to his thighs, he let out a growl pulling at them ripping them off and spitting it out to next to him. “I’m gonna make you feel good kitten.” His palms placed on his teacher’s thighs starting to rub them, he leaned in placing kisses everywhere a few nips here and there.

MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:34 am

Was it really necessary for Yoongi to treat him like this, to make himself so irresistible? Jimin lifted his hips and looked at him. "I never would have known you were like this...." He enjoyed the kisses and licks all over.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 am

Yoongi stopped kissing and biting his teacher’s thighs to lock eyes with him. “You thought I was a weak little boy? I’m not and I’ll show you.” He said with a smirk taking his teacher’s cock into his hand giving it a few lazy pumps for his reaction.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:25 am

"I-I didn't know you were... l-like this... fuck." He never cussed but he couldn't stop himself honestly at this moment in time. Yoongi wrapped a hand around his cock and Jimin groaned, arching into him and whimpering. "Fuck."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Yoongi smirked pumping him fast. “Never knew I was a dom?” He said leaning down wrapping his lips around his teacher’s head flicking the tip of his tongue against his slit.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:44 pm

"...Y...yeah... N-Never knew you were... dom... and... s-sexual. And gay.." he groaned arching his back into Yoongi. "Fuck..."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:54 pm

Yoongi smirked again taking away his lips from his teacher’s head just to speak, but keeps pumping his shaft. “Kitten you knew I'm gay, You just never knew I was a dom.” He ran his tongue over his slit again then taking him all in, running his tongue underneath his cock his free hand moved to rub Jimin’s balls.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:22 am

"N-No, at school you never acted that way." He said. "You were just a di--ahh..." He groaned looking down at him taking his cock into his mouth. "F-Fuck..."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am

Same smirk gracing his features bobbing his head hollowing his cheeks, Yoongi tugged and rubbed at the elder’s balls.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:26 am

Jimin had never thought of one of his students in this way ever before. He groaned arching his body into Yoongi, waiting for the boy to take him all the way. He'd never had this happen before. Did yoongi know what he was doing? Jimin didn't. The poor boy was so virgin he'd never even touched himself.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:16 am

Yoongi took all of his teacher into his mouth tilting his head as he bobbed playing with his balls, after a while he pulled away licking his lips. “You tease good kitten..” He then leaned forward kissing Jimin’s lips grinding his cock against his teacher’s letting a few groans out.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:52 pm

"H-How do I tease good..." he groaned, arching his hips towards the youngers mouth. It was incredible what he could do with his tongue and his hands. Jimin made an almost whining sound when Yoongi's mouth popped off of his cock and he moved up to kiss him. Yoongi's cock was hard against his own and Jimin returned the kiss, despite knowing this could only lead to things down the road. His taste was something unique, he'd never tasted it before but he wasn't complaining. they shouldn't do this, it was so wrong, but it felt so right that he didn't care.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Yoongi slide his tongue into his teacher’s mouth giving him a taste of his pre-cum, one of his hands grabbed the elder’s locking their finger’s together on the bed as he grinding against the other’s cock. He was a goner the moment Jimin kissed him for the second time in the shower he can’t stop now, he doesn’t want to, maybe doing this will bring light to his dark world. Or it could crumble it, who knows what will happen.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:31 pm

Jimin happily returned the kiss, grinding against him as their cock's pressed against eachother, their lips did the same. His kiss was salty and sweet, and Jimin loved it and in a way also hated it. He groaned and arched against him. he wanted him so much more now. But what would people think if they knew what was going on?

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Yoongi squeezes their fingers together as his free hand slid to grab the elder’s ass keeping him pressed against him as he rubbed their cocks together, he would groan against Jimin’s lips every time his felt his teacher’s head rub near his slit. Yoongi pulled away from the kiss painting locking eyes with Jimin as he snapped his hips faster. “G-god Jimin…” His said lustfully.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:11 pm

Jimin could feel something building in his stomach and he moaned gently, arching against the younger. "Fuck... what are you doing to me... " he moved up and kissed him again after Yoongi pulled back, their hips still grinding on eachothers. Jimin couldn't hold it back anymore. He groaned and arched his hips hard against Yoongi's, his cock spasming and having it's first orgasm. He groaned loudly - a whimper mixed with somewhat of a high pitched whine following as he broke the kiss to toss his head back.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Yoongi bit his bottom lip watching his teacher orgasm causing a moan to come out his lips as he was driven over the edge and came as well, he knew he was close but seeing Jimin like that thrown him off the edge. “My god…...You had an orgasm kitten…” He said smiling taking his hand off his ass and running his finger through their cum, he licked his finger’s groaning. “Damn you taste so fucking good…… How do you feel?” Yoongi’s thumb rubbed soothingly on the elder’s.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Jimin was in lala land, he didn't know how he felt. "High. Uhm. Out of breathe... on cloud 9. I don't even know my name right now." JImin nuzzled into him and panted heavily.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:32 pm

“Feels amazing doesn’t it?” Yoongi chuckled as he propping himself against the headboard pulling the elder to lay on his sweaty chest, his fingers slowly running up and down his arms. “You’re blissed the fuck out and it’s really cute.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Jimin could feel the mans hands over his arms and he shivered, leaning into him inhaling the sweet scent of the other male. He'd never been with a guy before, let alone anyone. How could he know what he liked without first trying it. He was thankful he did try it, he wasn't disappointed.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Yoongi leaned his head back shutting his eyes as he rubbed the man’s arms, a smile gracing his lips. “You think that was amazing just wait till you feel my cock inside you.” He said then laughing at the other’s reaction to his comment.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 pm

The older barely heard anything the student said until the one comment about his cock. Jimins face flushed and he looked at Yoongi like he was a four year old that just heard an adult saying "fuck". He shook his head and covered his face. "oh my god. That's dirty..." Jimin sounded like a young kid. "L-Lets get up... get some food... and get you ready to do some school work... we have a lot to help you with afterall, you won't be going back to a brick and mortar for some time..." He said softly. He forgot what they were doing, didn't they already have breakfast? He couldn't even remember anymore. "You completely threw me off. I can't even remember what I did this morning anymore... Is that normal?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:21 am

// Gosh is sure is interesting how the world works, isn't it?

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum