Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got It in For My Teacher

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 3 Empty Got It in For My Teacher

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Got it In For My Teacher

Jimin:
Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 3 KTSwrR1

Yoongi:
Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 3 NF3YKnB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin a teacher and Yoongi the school bad boy. Yoongi doesn't do his work always shows his temper in class even throws things too if Jimin tells him to work if not go to the office, Yoongi ends up one day punching Jimin and getting dentoin for a few weeks. During those weeks they grow close but still have fights and Yoongi shows his Dom side pinning Jimin arms on each side of his head being pissed off at the other or pushing his bottoms Yoongi ends up making out with him. At some point in the weeks too idk when but Yoongi again showings his Dom or pissed at his teacher bends him over his desk and ends up fucking his teacher or something like that I think you can clear up the idea and make it a little better

Spoiler:
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Got It in For My Teacher  - Page 3 Empty Re: Got It in For My Teacher

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:02 am

“Only hard for you!” Yoongi called from inside the bedroom then laying back and moaning loudly, almost a sexual moan too. “Oh god Jimin….” Pulling the pillow more under his head. “Fuck…” It was so comfy.

MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Jimin picked up the sexual sounds and he started to squirm a little. No. He was straight. Nope. He wouldn't fall for this kid... but he already felt like he wanted to go in there... Nope. Nope....

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:03 am

Yoongi continued to moan out his teacher’s name getting more comfortable on the bed. “Oh god Jimin! Feels so fucking good, FUCK!” The moans where only getting worse as he laid there loving the soft bed instead of the crappy hospital one.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:32 pm

Jimin blinked and walked back in. "Do you mind...?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 pm

“What?” He tilted his head to the side having a blissed out look on his face a few pants leaving his lips. “Did it make you wet? Maybe even squirm?” His voice very seductive. “I can’t help your bed is so comfortable and smells like you, it smells so nice daddy.” The last part Yoongi made his voice go high pitch.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:04 am

Jimin blinked. "W-Wet? I'm not a girl." He shook his head. "No, it made me uncomfortable..." he said. "You're very sexual."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:31 am

“Some males do get wet daddy-yo, their tip leaks pre-cum.” Yoongi moved around a bit on the bed getting more comfortable. “I never use to be sexual…..So that’s new.” His looked up at the ceiling caught up in his thoughts not hearing anything else the elder says, his face slightly grim.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:40 pm

"...Pft. Okay then." He rolls his eyes and goes back to cooking breakfast. "What do you want for breakfast again Yoongi?" he had forgotten thanks to how the younger had been acting.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Yoongi stared at the ceiling for what felt like days where only minutes then his ears tuned his teacher back in. “French toast and bacon, you can add a fried egg…” He said grimly sounding depressed, maybe he is developing depression now.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:56 pm

"Hey... are you okay?" He asked, moving over to sit next to him on the bed. "Why don't you come help me a little, you can't move much but, you can sit in here. I have a nice little soft chair you can sit on ... Instead of being in here all alone." He smiled a little at him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:13 pm

Yoongi’s eyes flicked over to the elder his eyebrows frowning slowly wondering when his teacher got in bed with him. “When….Nevermind. Sure I don’t have to move much.” He said in the same grin tone before sitting up wincing a little. “D-do you think depression hits people after they have been through so much?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:30 pm

Jimin sat by him and patted his lap. "Come here." He said softly. He knew yoongi had been through a lot and maybe something in him finally just snapped.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:48 pm

Yoongi looked over his shoulder next thing he did was throw himself into the elder, his arms snaking around his midsection tightly face nuzzling into Jimin’s neck. “Do you think I will be okay? Like….” He spoke against his neck trailing off at the end being hesitant. “Sexual…...Do you think I’ll actually want sex after…..you know. Will I be normal?” Now he was just rambling lips ghosting against Jimin’s neck.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:41 pm

Jimin shivered as Yoongi nuzzled his neck, ghosting his lips just over the flesh. "I-I'm sure you'll be fine Yunki..." he said softly, running his hand over Yoongi's back. "You'll be normal I'm sure." He said softly.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:29 pm

“I hope so….” Yoongi was silent for a while almost to quiet as if he was asleep then speaking again. “What age were you when you got a boner? I haven’t had one since.... you know…..Is that normal?” His tongue slide out from his mouth running over his lips slowly.

Last edited by MinBloodxx on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:00 pm

"You've never gotten one?" He stroked his back. "I see... well... No, you're just young." He said. "I mean... I've uh, Never gotten one either." He blushed slightly. "So don't worry." he kept hugging him smiling softly.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Yoongi tilted his head up the action making him lick Jimin’s neck. “So we are both kinda in the same boat.” He said keeping his eyes on his teacher. “So we both haven’t had a boner…..Since I was eight years old. Do you think I'll get another one?” he said in a low voice.

Last edited by MinBloodxx on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:10 pm

Jimin was still holding him, his tongue grazed the oldest neck making Jimin shiver. Nothing up to this point had made Jimin feel anything but this kid had some way with his actions done it on accident. He bit his lip and kept holding onto the younger.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Yoongi pulled his tongue back into his mouth then frowned, sticking his tongue fully out he licking slowly up Jimin’s neck, tilting his head to the side he licked more. “You taste odd…..Like normal the cotton candy but…..did you eat something?” He asked after pulling away looking at his teacher licking his lips.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:42 am

Jimin squeeked as Yoongi licked him and he pulled back. "Aish. I use cotton candy perfume. Tell anyone and I will kill you." He pushed him back from his neck and wiped his neck off. "Why did you lick me... you're like a puppy." He shook his head. "Come on ya little shit, come help me cook." He looked at him like he was going to try to eat him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:51 am

“I won’t tell anyone, neither will I tell you own panties and thongs.” Yoongi said teasingly then winked. “You tasted good I couldn’t help it. He then sat up and scooted over to the edge of the bed groaning a few times. “I’ll be happy once I’m healed……..I’ll also be happy that taking a shit doesn’t feel like razor blades cutting my insides, don’t ask…” He looked over his shoulder grim expression on his features then stood up legs feeling like jelly he was about to fall, but Jimin caught him helped him out into the kitchen to lean against the countertop.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Jimin helped him to the kitchen and he got Yoongi to help him cook. "After breakfast I have some stuff that i've never used but that I got because of an ex of mine. Thankfully he only ever wanted blowjobs... and didn't care what I wanted. But I think it will help your insides a lot. It's kinda like... a numbing cream? And it helps heal stuff too. I think it will help a lot to get you out of pain. He smiled softly. "How's that sound?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:34 pm

“If it numbs the pain put it in me.” Yoongi said grimacing the pain was driving him nuts but distracted himself with helping the elder. “I never dated after I was eight. I didn’t experience a lot of things because of my dad.” He said lowly almost a whisper. “I never had a crush either or fell for anyone, do you think now that he’s hopefully gone I will get to be normal?” He tilted his head to the side showcasing a scar going from behind his ear up to almost his temple hard to see unless his hair moves just right, or the right lighting. “So my teacher has dated, why don’t you date now? Well then again you have a roommate now might be hard to go out on dates. After breakfast I’m gonna shower.” Yoongi sat down on a chair head in his palm staring at the tiles on the countertop spacing out, dark thoughts coming to mind making his eyebrows frown together.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:23 pm

"I have a couple of things I can do to help your pain. You can't tell anyone though." He said softly. "After breakfast I'll do it then we can lay around and watch movies or something. I called in today." he smiled a bit. "Shower before. This stuff will wash off." he said.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Yoongi just nodded staring at the tiles on the countertop, he doesn’t know when the plate of food was placed in front of him but he looked up. Taking the fork between his fingers he poked at his food a few times before actually eating it.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am

Jimin ate with him waiting till they were both done to gather up dishes. "Okay, lets go into the bathroom, we'll shower first then I'll apply that stuff, okay?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:32 am

Yoongi finished up his food slowly getting out of the chair he was in walking over to the sink placing the plate there, he then walked to the bathroom turning the hot water on. Coming out of the room he’s been living in since moving in with Jimin, a new shirt and sweatpants walking back into the bathroom stripping from his nasty clothes leaving them lay on the floor. Stepping into the shower letting the hot water flush his skin and wash away the memories for a few seconds then it all came crumbling down on him, knocking the air out of his lungs making him gasp as broken sobs came out of his lips, leaning against the wall to keep him up but failing he collapsed onto the tile floor sobbing. He curled up letting the hot water beat down on him.

It hurts...
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:34 am

Jimin peaked in to see his clothes on the floor, gathered them and tossed them into the wash. He went back into the room to see Yoongi collapsed on the bathroom tub floor. "yah, are you okay?" He moved over and pulled him up from the floor into his arms not caring if his clothes were getting wet. "Shhh... it's okay... It's okay..." Jimin sat with him in the tub getting soaked, holding him close. "I'm right here... you're not alone. You're safe."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:40 am

Yoongi didn’t register the elder coming in pulling him into his arms or talking to him he was too caught up in his thoughts, sobbing and gasping for air as he gripping his teacher’s wet shirt. “M-make i-it s-stop…” His voice was broken and breathless.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 am

Jimin didn't know how to make it stop, but he picked up on Yoongi being trapped in that dream and thought of one thing that could help. he lifted the youngers chin and pressed his lips against the students. Taboo, but, it was just to bring him back right? No meaning or anything behind it, right?

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:49 am

Yoongi’s grip on his teacher’s shirt loosened up as a pair of plump lips met his thin ones, a gasp came after the elder pulled away obsidian eyes looking all over Jimin’s face. Then sliding his hands up to his nape bringing him back in, he kissed the elder back deeply gripping the back of his nape as if it was his life line never wanting to let go.

This was wrong wasn’t it…? But it felt so good…
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:57 am

Jimin pulled back after wakening the younger but he was pulled back for another kiss and Jimin almost melted. When he was conscious and not breaking down he was an excellent kisser. Jimin had nothing to compare it to, but, he would imagine this is how a good kiss felt.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:17 am

Yoongi ran his tongue along Jimin’s bottom lip which he parted his lips he slide his tongue in exploring the elder’s caven. Pulling away breathless he started into his teacher’s eyes trying to read him, why would he kiss him? Why would anyone want to help him? Was it pitty? So many dark thoughts came to his mind still starting into his teacher’s brown slightly hazel eyes.

It had to be pity….It’s the only logical reason he kissed him to snap him out of his nightmare. Yoongi wondered would be become suicidal? Have depression?
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Jimin opened his mouth and then opened his eyes when Yoongi finally pulled back. Jimin missed the warmth of the others mouth on his. Even though there was such an age gap, Yoongi was legal... Just, Jimin was a teacher... and Student Teacher relationships were outlawed. He didn't care... He leaned in again kissing him once more, his hand moving up to lightly scrape at yoongi's shoulder with his fingertip pads.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:07 pm

Yoongi’s left hand slide down from his teacher’s neck to his side gripping it as the elder came back for more kisses, which surprised him so much. Could Jimin like him? Could he like Jimin? He didn’t know but what he did know was kissing Jimin was like heaven pulling him closer his fingers gripped Jimin’s hair, he yanked gently just to have his teacher part his lips and slide his tongue back in fulling taking his time now.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Jimin willingly opened his mouth to the other, moaning slightly and leaning into the kiss. His hand naturally came up and rubbed over Yoongi's legs, leaning into him. He felt the youngers hand in his hair and it caused him to shiver almost uncontrollably.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Yoongi gasped feeling the elder’s fingers on his bare legs causing him to yank his hair. “Jimin….W-we should stop…But I can’t….” He whispered then eyed jimin’s neck going into for the kill, biting and kissing anywhere his lips can touch as he lifted his teacher into his lap.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Jimin let a soft moan escape his pouty lips, tipping his head moving it to the side to give the other as much room as he wanted. "I-...I know..." he whimpered as Yoongi pulled him onto his lap. "W-wait... you'll...get hurt more." His tiny fingers made it to Yoongi's shoulders scraping against him gently, his nails clawing against the sensitive flesh making Jimin shiver from the moans leaving his students mouth. "We... should really... stop... " He said panting softly. What were they getting themselves into?

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:02 pm

“Do you want to stop?” Yoongi looked up at his teacher eyes blown lips swollen as he slides his hands to his plump globes squeezing them, taking a hand away he unbuttons his teacher’s shirt attacking the newly revealed skin. “Does my baby boy want to stop?” He mumbled against Jimin’s skin as he pressed kisses down to his nipple attacking it with his tongue. “We…..need……..to…….stop…..But I can't....”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:12 am

Jimin groaned as Yoongi attacked him, his voice so low making Minnie groan loudly. "Oh...god." He panted feeling Yoongi's hands unbutton his shirt, revealing his chest. The wet clothing was moved so it slipped down his shoulders, trapping his hands behind his sides. He arched as Yoongi continued his actions making him pant heavily. He didn't want to stop... He wanted it to keep going but they couldn't, could they?

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:51 am

Yoongi kitten licked the elder’s nipple a few times before sucking on the bud his other hand releasing Jimin’s ass to pinch and tug on the other. “Feels good doesn’t it babyboy?” He mumbled against the bud sending vibrations to it, he then started to grind against him showing off his proud hard on he got only for his teacher.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:44 am

Being called "babyboy" by someone much younger than him gave Jimin chills. He moaned lightly and bit his lip. "Ahh...." The touches to his chest were causing him so much pleasure that his own groin started to interact. This was wrong, but it felt so right. "Ah... w-...we really...shouldn't... " He leaned back against the shower wall as Yoongi overtook him, rubbing his cock against Jimin's leg. He groaned and shivered hard - his own cock starting to harden as well.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:02 pm

“We shouldn’t…..but I can’t stop myself kitten….” He said between sucking and bitting the elder’s nipple adjusting himself to grind against his thigh and crotch grinding from the friction. “A-all you need to do is tell me to stop and I will…” He released the swollen bud from his lips to look at Jimin’s face, his eyes filled with lust and hooded over.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 pm

He was 19. A student. Jimin's student. This was against the rules. But he didn't care... he wanted the younger so bad.

"As long as no one finds out..." he bit his lip.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:02 pm

“No one will…” Yoongi wrapped the elder’s legs around his waist then whispering into his ear. “Hold on tight.” His hands slide to support Jimin’s ass standing up then holding him against the wall turning the water off he turned his attention back to to his teacher, capturing his lips. Pulling away a while later he pushed off the wall walking to their bedroom, walking to the edge he dropped Jimin on the bed hovering over him licking his lips. “I want you, I’ve wanted you for so long…” His voice so low.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:53 pm

They kissed again and Jimin groaned a little holding onto him as yoongi suddenly felt perfectly fine that he could pick up his tiny teacher and take him to the bedroom. Jimin was soaked, half dressed and laying under a fully nude younger male that had the body of a god. He never noticed how toned Yoongi was, he never opened his eyes to see, or looked for it.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:25 am

Yoongi leaned down pecking his teacher’s cheeks and cupids bow then grabbing the shirt he was wearing pulling it completely off. “Are you sure you want this?” He said against Jimin’s flesh making sure it’s consent.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 am

Jimin panted gently and nodded. "I-I think so... We just can't let anyone find out." He said, moving up so Yoongi could remove his shirt. His pants were next, lifting his hips with the youngers help.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:40 pm

“Let me know when it gets too much kitten.” Yoongi slid the elder’s pants down throwing them across the room then smirking. “So you do wear thongs and panties…” He leans down licking at the lining of the lace then getting it between his teeth tugging on it.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:46 pm

"I-I... Mmmffff. G-God.... what... " he bit his lip and moved his hips up as the other grabbed his panties. "What are you doing to me..." He asked, panting softly.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Yoongi smirked pulling the lace panties down with his teeth down to his thighs, he let out a growl pulling at them ripping them off and spitting it out to next to him. “I’m gonna make you feel good kitten.” His palms placed on his teacher’s thighs starting to rub them, he leaned in placing kisses everywhere a few nips here and there.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:34 am

Was it really necessary for Yoongi to treat him like this, to make himself so irresistible? Jimin lifted his hips and looked at him. "I never would have known you were like this...." He enjoyed the kisses and licks all over.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum