Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 Empty Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Story Thus Far:
Yoongi, a full blood vampire stumbles across a young male coming home from a party. He stalks him and kidnaps him only for the boy to run from him the second time. He's a lot less lenient the second time around, kidnapping him and bringing him home. He mesmerises Jimin to have sex with him quite willingly. Once the 'allure' drops, he wakes up and freaks out a little that Yoongi fucked him, after a bit though he calms down and realizes Yoongi is trying to protect him. He gets branded and it almost kills him, but Yoongi gives him some of his own blood and then Jimin experiences the powers and the strength from being one. He almost breaks the bed till Yoongi lets him go. Thankfully for him, when JK - yoongi's 'brother' comes, Jimin is held hostage from JK - his hand around his neck. Jimin breaks free and runs to Yoongi, a little blood rolling down his neck from JK's attack.

Ideas:
Verified  Unsure has no color
JK 'kills' Minnie by completely draining him forcing Yoongi to Turn Jimin
After being turned Jimin gets free of Yoongi and goes to his own house, killing his parents - fighting his brother - Yoongi has to kill his brother to save Minnie - or so he thinks.
JK gets away temporarily long enough to 'save' Jin turning him
Yoongi has to take care of the new blood for a long period of time
After Yoongi Turns Jimin the coven finds out about the new "vampire" and requires Yoongi hand him over for the same vampire training JK had. Fearing another will turn against him, Yoongi takes Jimin and runs.
Switching scene to Namjoon finding a newly turned werewolf (JHope) who was left to die by his sire. He helps him but is faced with similar consequences, except his family plans to kill JHope, so he flees as well.
Yoongi and Namjoon eventually meet up and make a new group of supernatural that isn't divided by Vamp / Werewolf / Hunter

Characters

Yoongi:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 EwvV2jL
Full Blooded Vampire that can't stand being around / nor related to / other purebloods. He typically is off by himself but still lives with the rest of his full blood family - he also owns his own home in the human district.  (198 yrs old)

Jimin:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 6TPlHpd
Son of two hunters, Jimin has been raised knowing that creatures go bump in the night, he however has never had training nor a run in with them. His family had tried to train him and he is too soft hearted to care.  ( 18 years old )

Jin:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 DHBhWLh
Jimin's older brother a Hunter.

Namjoon:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 KytbYNR
Part of Yoongi's family by coven, not blood.

Jungkook:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 0GxG8YY
A human once, little JK was only 8 years old when he watched a man with a striking resemblance to someone he meets later in life, kill his family. A similar looking man comes to retrieve him from a closet he is hiding in. Yoongi takes him home and raises him as his own until yoongi's father (the head vampire of the coven) finds out about his little 'pet' and threatens Yoongi in private that either he turns the boy or the coven will take him and use him as they wish before killing him. He also advises Yoongi to relinquish the boy into the covens hands for 'proper vampire training' - at which point JK's personality towards yoongi completely shifts and he becomes a bit mean and hateful towards Yoongi.

Hoseok:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 CMYQIM1
He's a wolf - newly turned wolf who's sire left him to die and figure out his powers on his own. Namjoon rescues him and takes off with him.

Chanyeol:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 TlbY1y5
He's a pack alpha

Baekhyun:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 JdcqfhT
He's a pack Omega - his blood however is dormant and he believes he's human. Baekhyun meets Yeol at the bookstore, where he works part time as a librarian. Baekhyun has no idea he's got werewolf in him when he meets Chanyeol. He's a rare true omega meaning that his parents at birth could tell he was an omega. Because of the current tradition of Omega, alpha and beta, Omegas were usually treated like slaves, used only to bare children and they didn't want that for their child. They take him to a warlock and get his powers sealed then drop him off in the human world to be raised as a human. He gets raised in foster care, lost to the supernatural world for ages until he meets chanyeol, 19 and fresh out of highschool he works part time as a librarian to make ends meet while he goes to college for a degree in medicine.

Sehun:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 NrD8uDi
Younger brother to Luhan but you'd never know by how Luhan acts. Sehun is 23 Luhan is 28. 5 years apart and for longer than Sehun could remember he's always cared for his older brother.

Luhan:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 WjqYvMs
He acts like a child, pouts, whines, throws tantrums, ect. He eventually gets changed into a wolf by JHope who accidentally bites him when Luhan and Sehun track him

Wonho:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 KauN2sN
A hunter - might be in the same circle as Sehun, Jimin, Jin, and Luhan.

Hyungwon:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 NRMCXQU
He's a warlock, the same warlock that wipes the memory of Baekhyun

Last edited by MinBloodxx on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Yoongi felt Jimin freeze up in his arms panicking he looked up into the younger males eyes. “Shhhh…..I was joking baby.” He said in the most softest voice ever bringing the younger closer to him. “Inhale.”

MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Jimin clung to the others nude body and sobbed gently, snapping his eyes shut as he did what Yoongi said. The scent he inhaled almost instantly calmed him and he felt himself relax against Yoongi panting very gently. He didn't want to be a vampire, he'd seen his family kill another member of his family after turning into one. The memory brought back horrible feelings and he was thankful Yoongi was calming him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:31 pm

Gently rocking the younger side to side as he released a calming pheromone. “It’s okay baby boy….I was being playful, it won’t turn you into a vampire only heal your wounds.” Keeping up the soft tone whispering into his ear sweet nothings.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Jimin nodded and nuzzled him. "I-I can't ... h-have... that happen again..." he shook like a leaf in Yoongi's arms. "I can't ever have that happen... I..." He stopped talking and bit down on Yoongi's shoulder to calm him more.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:59 pm

“I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen baby boy.” Yoongi rubs Jimin’s sides soothingly still rocking them until the younger bit down on his shoulder, a moan leaving his lips. “I-if you bite to hard you will draw blood…”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

"...I figured you'd like that." Jimin joked softly, licking the bite mark as he pulled back. He smiled a little. "Uhm, so... am I like... your prisoner now?" He asked, wondering if he could ever go home.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:49 am

“I liked it alot….” Yoongi bite his bottom lip as the younger male licked over the mark he made, squeezing his thighs a bit. “N-no, You will run and do things for me during the day but…...you will need to be home at a certain time.” Lulling his head back showing off his neck a bit better with a sigh escaping his lips. “Just be home at the time I give you, once you complete what I give you to do the rest of the time is yours.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:53 pm

"Oh! That sounds great. What if my family keep me...? You can't come fetch me without risking being seen by them..." He said. He noticed Yoongi leaned his head over and grinned a little. Whatever possessed him next, he didn't know. He moved over and bit down on the vampire's neck, feeling his shivering and feeling his body tense up but not in a bad way at all. He smirked and licked at the bite. "That's just as fun to do as it is to receive." He grinned a bit at him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:47 am

“If your family sees me all they need to do is look into my eyes and forget, and no I’ve never used that power on you.” Yoongi let out a moan feeling the male’s teeth and tongue against his neck he gripped his sides thrusting up out of habit. “Y-You have no idea how good that felt baby boy…” He panted out opening his eyes starting at Jimin.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:23 pm

"...You think my family to be amateurs." He laughed a bit. "Ahhh.... Yoongi... You best think again. Park Minjun, my father. He killed several vampires that were known to be several thousand years old. He's not a beginner. Neither is my brother." He said. "He just finished telling me about killing someone by the name of... Kim? Supposedly a really high up vampire. I think from what Jin hyung was saying the man and his son were there, but the son got away..." He shrugged a bit. "This was just two weeks ago... My family... are ruthless. I've... Killed a vampire once..." He said, biting his lip. "Didn't have a choice."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:25 am

“You sure do like to brag about people who will be dead soon…” Yoongi grinned widely as the younger, then the smirk was whipped away eyes going wide hearing about ‘Kim’, he only knew a few in his family with that last name…….The elder then looked away from Jimin running his tongue against his cheek. “Let’s get out…..You killed a vampire huh? How did that feel?” His voice emotionless.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:44 am

"...Dead?" He looked at Yoongi with a rather upset look on his face. "Killing a vampire?" he sighed. "I had no choice. My father said it was a newblood. It had jumped me and I had to kill it. Feeling the blade slice through it was sickening... The blood dripped on me because he was on top of me... the silver blade hit through his sternum into his heart and he bled out all over my face and chest before I got him off." he paused. "I was shaking... my father and brother were clapping like I had done something good but I collapsed screaming...I hated it." he said, recounting the memory with a distant lookin his eyes.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:09 am

Yoongi stared at the wall like it was the most interesting thing in the world biting down so hard on his bottom lip it bleed. “I can see why you’re not like your family now, it traumatized you.” He said lowly pushing the younger off to beside him then standing up in tub grabbing a towel throwing it onto the younger’s head, stepping out he stood in front of the mirror drying himself off. Once dried off Yoongi grabbed his burgundy silk robe slipping it on then walking out of the bathroom.

Few moments later he came back with silk pajamas for Jimin. “Here.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:13 pm

Jimin looked at him and bit his lip. "yeah...I..." he watched the older get out and looked down at the water, playing with it until Yoongi threw a towel on his head. He left the tub and stood up to follow him. He left the tub and started to dry himself off. He felt bad all of a sudden and Yoongi's sudden change in mood didn't help in the slightest.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:09 am

“You what?” Yoongi placed the silk pajamas onto the countertop helping Jimin out of the tub and to dry off, once he was dried off he pulled the younger against his body. “Vampire's have family as well Jimin, so that Kim you were talking about is my cousin…” He leaned in lips ghosting against his ear probably sending shivers down younger’s back. “Arms up.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:28 am

"...Oh." He looked down a little. "Sorry..." He bit his lip. "I ... didn't know that." Jimin lifted his arms shivering slightly from the soft voice next to his ear.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:23 am

“It’s fine, not many know that about vampires. They think we are heartless creatures who prey on humans, some are sick and twisted and kill for pleasure others on accident when drinking. Some humans die because some becomes a vampire's lover and they want to keep them forever…...Hunter’s think so badly of us.” A sigh left the elder vampire's lips as he crunched up the shirt then bringing it to the boy’s arms pulling it down. “Did you need boxer’s? I brought silk boxer’s and panties….the patnies is a habit…” Yoongi tugged on the shirt a bit making sure it fits Jimin nicely.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:07 pm

"Yeah... I had no idea." He nodded a little and looked at him. "Hunters think badly of you?" he tipped his head. "Not to like... be a barer of bad news. but... it's your kind that makes us ... well... them... " Jimin didn't really consider himself a hunter. "Think that you are bad...its just a lot of your kind act bad, do bad things, and are just bad." he sighed. "My sister, We were both attacked by that Kim I killed... it killed my sister and I was forced to kill him...." He looked down. He ignored the question about his underwear, just looking at the floor.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Yoongi kept quiet setting the underwear down on the counter and walking out of the bathroom, in the other room he was pulling the sheets off the bed. In the middle of putting on a new set of silk sheets he sensed the younger coming into the room, looking up their eyes locked. “Which ever you didn’t pick you can put in the closet next to you baby.” He said softly returning to putting a new black silk sheet on pulling hard on the corners then growling when it fails. “I hate you!” Yoongi rips the sheet off and throws it on the bed.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:23 pm

Jimin took the underwear choose the panties since they felt more comfortable on him. He walked out and watched the other putting on a sheet. "Hyung... would you uh, like some help?" he asked tilting his head.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:34 pm

“A little help would be nice….FUCKING SHEET!” Yoongi glared daggers into the sheet until the younger walked over to the side of the bed, he started to unravel the sheet unto of the mattress. “I swear all fucking sheets hate me..” Yoongi said with a slight pout to his tone watching Jimin pull the sheet’s edge over the mattresses edge.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Jimin moved up onto the bed on his hands and knees and smoothed the sheet out stretching along the bed to fit it onto the mattress. He was in panties and nothing else...

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:51 pm

“Oh….fuck…..me….” Yoongi’s eyes were glued to the younger’s every move his fangs poking at his bottom lip, thank god the robe hides his boner well.

MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Jimin spread out more on the bed laying across it to put the sheet on. Finally he got it on and stretched his back putting his as up and his chest down before sitting up to look at him. "There you go~" he smiled. Yoongi already called him 'babe' but Jimin didn't think of him as anything but a captor... that's all he was to Jimin - he started to realize. Yoongi was his 'owner' ...

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:45 pm

“Baby….” Yoongi called softly his tongue running along his fangs. “You’re torturing me baby boy…” His voice husky now closer to the bed eyes glowing crimson. “That edge came up…” He pointed towards the one closest to him that side slowly rising up.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:27 pm

Jimin looked back at him noticing that his fangs were out. "...Oh." He didn't know that he was teasing him, he was just trying to fix the bed. He leaned up and put the side back on.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:37 pm

Yoongi moved closer to the edge his tongue favoring one right fang then hissing out when Jimin bumped into his crotch to fix the sheet. “You’re such a tease baby boy…” His voice so seductive wanting the younger so badly.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Jimin turned over on his back to look at Yoongi. "...I don't mean to be... it just... happens." he bit his own lip seeing the look in Yoongi's eyes.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Yoongi ran his tongue along his bottom lip feeling his fang poke at him. “Please….Unless you want me to lose control…” His voice almost a whisper.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 pm

Jimin felt like an elk in front of a hungry lion. He swallowed and rolled off the bed away from Yoongi backing up slowly to the dresser. He didn't know which side of the man he was attracting, but either way he didn't want to find out. He pulled out some clothes and quickly pulled them on and stood there. The clothes were baggy on him but fit him alright.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:07 pm

“T-thank you…” Yoongi said softly then blinked into the bathroom slamming the door shut, only cruises and groans came from behind the door, after a while he came back out tightening his robe. “The sun is up I need to sleep, if you need food or anything use the touch pad by the door.” He said walking over to the bed putting the pillows and comforter back on then slipping under laying on his back shutting his eyes. “One more thing.” He peeked one eye open silver blue showing something new. “Your task, I need you to run to the store and pick up some things there is a list I sent to your phone, get those. After you come home and put things away you may go see your family but be back by 8 o’clock. Goodnight baby.” He said softly then shutting the one eye.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Jimin bit his lip and looked at him as he went off to take care of himself then went to sleep. Jimin nodded and blinked slowly at his phone. He opened it and looked through to see what yoongi wanted. He picked up the mans money left on the dresser, got dressed, and headed off. He picked up everything Yoongi wanted, raising his brow at some of it. He brought it home and just as the sun started to set he curled up in bed and nuzzled the pillow. He was asleep when Yoongi woke up. He didn't have time to go visit family he'd spent too long in town shopping.

his family was looking all over for him, he had no idea.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Yoongi eyes slowly opened the darkness embracing him, blinking the sleep away he felt pressure next to him turning his head to the side being greeted with Jimin’s sleeping face. “Baby..” He said softly reaching his left hand out cupping his cheek thumb rubbing the bone then leaning over just enough to peck his lips.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:10 pm

Jimin woke up to the most pleasant sensation on his lips and opened his eyes to look at Yoongi. He moved his own hand up to cup the left side of Yoongi's face leaning into his hand. He smiled sleepily and nuzzled him. "Mmm...?" He asked, sleepy as hell as he had only gotten an hour or two of sleep before Yoongi woke him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:59 pm

Yoongi was surprised the younger returned the affection but then again he is half awake might as well make the best of it, he kissed Jimin again but deeply. “How long were you gone for?” He said after pulling away staring into his eyes.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:44 am

"Till about..." he glanced at the clock behind them. "Ah... 2 hours ago." He yawned and his eyes slipped closed. "I'm tired... " He whined a bit. "The damn store took all night... and then traffic was really bad I couldn't get home before midnight..." He yawned again. "Didn't get to visit family....Took all day..." he whined and lay against Yoongi's hand, within moments he was out like a light.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:38 am

Yoongi hummed. “Ahh... yeah the traffic does get hectic, you were a good boy.” He whispered to the younger knowing he will soon be out like a light. “Don’t worry you’ll see them tomorrow, you don’t have a task tomorrow.” He spoke so softly pulling Jimin closer resting his head on his chest, Yoongi’s fingers running up and down his arm as he slept. “My good boy…”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Jimin curled up into him sleeping deeply as the other talked to him gently. He woke up just as the sun started to peak, just as Yoongi was getting ready to sleep for the night. Had Yoongi fed at all since the night before? He opened his eyes and yawned, looking at the older.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 pm

When the younger laid eyes on Yoongi his silver eyes shown at him leaning against the headboard, changed from his clothes sometime the days. “You slept for three days, rumor has it your brother is looking for you and is raising hell. Might want to contact him…” He said weakly.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:24 pm

He blinked and looked at him. "Three... days? How... did ... why... what?" He looked over at Yoongi and tipped his head. "You don't look good, are you okay?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:32 pm

“Y-yes three days…” He said still same tone. “Just parched, Haven’t feed since the other day when you were awake.” Yoongi blinked his eyes a few times.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Jimin looked at him and moved up to sit on his lap. "You should feed more often...because if you do that then you don't have to worry about being so famished..." He said softly, moving his hand up to rub Yoongi's jaw.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:46 pm

“I-I didn’t want to feed on you while you were sleeping, you looked so peaceful.” Yoongi said leaning into the younger’s touch his slightly opened his thin chapped lips, fangs popped out.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:24 am

Jimin ran his fingers over the vampires lips and reached into his pocket pulling out his chapstick. He moved in and put it on his own lips before kissing Yoongi, moaning slightly when he felt the fangs against his lips. He shared his chapstick before pulling back and kissing down Yoongi's jaw to his neck, pulling Yoongi's head down to the side of his neck. He flexed his fingers on the olders head,gently scratching his nape. "It's okay." he said softly, waiting for him to bite.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:57 am

Yoongi softly moaned when the younger’s lips touched his then down his neck. “A-aish….” He said in a lust voice his eyes changing from blue silver to red, sticking his tongue out licking the flesh presented in front of him then sinking his fangs in gripping onto Jimin. Sucking the warm blood into his mouth a few moans leaving his lips from the sensation of being feed and slightly turned on.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:03 am

Jimin winced slightly at the bite, relaxing and letting him drink to his fill. It would probably leave Jimin dizzy, but he was starting to care a little about this vampire, and didn't want him to die.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:37 am

Yoongi pulled away after a while of drinking from the younger licking his lips as his fangs retracted back into his gums, he laid Jimin down on top of him wrapping his arms around him as he shut his eyes. “Thank you.” He whispered out.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:41 am

Jimin nuzzled into Yoongi's chest and went back to nap again. He napped this time for 20 hours before waking. He was famished, hungry as hell and a little bit lethargic. He groaned, his head spinning as he tried getting up only to collapse next to the vampire.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:09 am

Yoongi held the younger the whole time they both were asleep. Around 8:20 pm he woke up gently pushing Jimin off him to take a shower, little while later Yoongi walked out the bathroom drying his hair off then sitting next to the younger. The Nightwalker’s fingers found their way into the pink locks few times rubbing his scalp then the boys eyes snapped open. “Morning or should I evening?” He said tone so soft and caring them caught the younger in his arms. “Careful, I have food for you coming soon.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am

Jimin nodded nuzzling slightly into the vampire. He shivered, burning up as his body tried to make up for lack of food, lack of sleep and lack of blood. He looked like a vampire his face was so pale.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:24 am

“Remember that pill I first told you about? I’m gonna give you one, and for food I didn’t know what you liked so…..Kinda had my maid make all kinds.” The maid walked in bring all the food with her. “Here master.” She said then turning around leaving. “Here baby boy eat up.” Yoongi said softly bringing the food to the younger then handing him the pills he was talking about.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:53 pm

"Pills?" his head was so foggy he didn't know what Yoongi was talking about. He looked at the food and then to Yoongi. He was so tired he didn't even want to eat. "Just wanna sleep." He said softly, closing his eyes.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum