Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 Empty Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Story Thus Far:
Yoongi, a full blood vampire stumbles across a young male coming home from a party. He stalks him and kidnaps him only for the boy to run from him the second time. He's a lot less lenient the second time around, kidnapping him and bringing him home. He mesmerises Jimin to have sex with him quite willingly. Once the 'allure' drops, he wakes up and freaks out a little that Yoongi fucked him, after a bit though he calms down and realizes Yoongi is trying to protect him. He gets branded and it almost kills him, but Yoongi gives him some of his own blood and then Jimin experiences the powers and the strength from being one. He almost breaks the bed till Yoongi lets him go. Thankfully for him, when JK - yoongi's 'brother' comes, Jimin is held hostage from JK - his hand around his neck. Jimin breaks free and runs to Yoongi, a little blood rolling down his neck from JK's attack.

Ideas:
Verified  Unsure has no color
JK 'kills' Minnie by completely draining him forcing Yoongi to Turn Jimin
After being turned Jimin gets free of Yoongi and goes to his own house, killing his parents - fighting his brother - Yoongi has to kill his brother to save Minnie - or so he thinks.
JK gets away temporarily long enough to 'save' Jin turning him
Yoongi has to take care of the new blood for a long period of time
After Yoongi Turns Jimin the coven finds out about the new "vampire" and requires Yoongi hand him over for the same vampire training JK had. Fearing another will turn against him, Yoongi takes Jimin and runs.
Switching scene to Namjoon finding a newly turned werewolf (JHope) who was left to die by his sire. He helps him but is faced with similar consequences, except his family plans to kill JHope, so he flees as well.
Yoongi and Namjoon eventually meet up and make a new group of supernatural that isn't divided by Vamp / Werewolf / Hunter

Characters

Yoongi:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 EwvV2jL
Full Blooded Vampire that can't stand being around / nor related to / other purebloods. He typically is off by himself but still lives with the rest of his full blood family - he also owns his own home in the human district.  (198 yrs old)

Jimin:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 6TPlHpd
Son of two hunters, Jimin has been raised knowing that creatures go bump in the night, he however has never had training nor a run in with them. His family had tried to train him and he is too soft hearted to care.  ( 18 years old )

Jin:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 DHBhWLh
Jimin's older brother a Hunter.

Namjoon:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 KytbYNR
Part of Yoongi's family by coven, not blood.

Jungkook:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 0GxG8YY
A human once, little JK was only 8 years old when he watched a man with a striking resemblance to someone he meets later in life, kill his family. A similar looking man comes to retrieve him from a closet he is hiding in. Yoongi takes him home and raises him as his own until yoongi's father (the head vampire of the coven) finds out about his little 'pet' and threatens Yoongi in private that either he turns the boy or the coven will take him and use him as they wish before killing him. He also advises Yoongi to relinquish the boy into the covens hands for 'proper vampire training' - at which point JK's personality towards yoongi completely shifts and he becomes a bit mean and hateful towards Yoongi.

Hoseok:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 CMYQIM1
He's a wolf - newly turned wolf who's sire left him to die and figure out his powers on his own. Namjoon rescues him and takes off with him.

Chanyeol:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 TlbY1y5
He's a pack alpha

Baekhyun:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 JdcqfhT
He's a pack Omega - his blood however is dormant and he believes he's human. Baekhyun meets Yeol at the bookstore, where he works part time as a librarian. Baekhyun has no idea he's got werewolf in him when he meets Chanyeol. He's a rare true omega meaning that his parents at birth could tell he was an omega. Because of the current tradition of Omega, alpha and beta, Omegas were usually treated like slaves, used only to bare children and they didn't want that for their child. They take him to a warlock and get his powers sealed then drop him off in the human world to be raised as a human. He gets raised in foster care, lost to the supernatural world for ages until he meets chanyeol, 19 and fresh out of highschool he works part time as a librarian to make ends meet while he goes to college for a degree in medicine.

Sehun:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 NrD8uDi
Younger brother to Luhan but you'd never know by how Luhan acts. Sehun is 23 Luhan is 28. 5 years apart and for longer than Sehun could remember he's always cared for his older brother.

Luhan:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 WjqYvMs
He acts like a child, pouts, whines, throws tantrums, ect. He eventually gets changed into a wolf by JHope who accidentally bites him when Luhan and Sehun track him

Wonho:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 KauN2sN
A hunter - might be in the same circle as Sehun, Jimin, Jin, and Luhan.

Hyungwon:
Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 NRMCXQU
He's a warlock, the same warlock that wipes the memory of Baekhyun

Last edited by MinBloodxx on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:24 am

“Remember that pill I first told you about? I’m gonna give you one, and for food I didn’t know what you liked so…..Kinda had my maid make all kinds.” The maid walked in bring all the food with her. “Here master.” She said then turning around leaving. “Here baby boy eat up.” Yoongi said softly bringing the food to the younger then handing him the pills he was talking about.

MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Thirsty     ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )  - Page 3 Empty Re: Thirsty ( Yoonmin, 2Won, NamSeok, HunHan, BaekYeol )

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:53 pm

"Pills?" his head was so foggy he didn't know what Yoongi was talking about. He looked at the food and then to Yoongi. He was so tired he didn't even want to eat. "Just wanna sleep." He said softly, closing his eyes.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:11 pm

“Yes pills they help you with bloodlose.” Yoongi sat behind the younger making him sit against him and got some food on his fork to feed him. “Please baby boy you need to eat or you’ll die…”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:11 pm

"I'm... I'm fine... don't... w...worry...about me..." He nuzzled against him and closed his eyes. "Just tired..." He said softly. "J-Just tired...." He felt the fork at his lips and slowly opened his mouth chewing whatever Yoongi was feeding him. Even after getting food in him he was tired, only a couple of bites and he was full and shaking a little bit.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:22 pm

“You aren’t fine baby boy please…” His voice sounded slightly broken leaning forward taking the pills off the tray, Yoongi’s finger gripping the younger’s jaw open dropping them in the brining the glass of water up to his lips. “Don’t leave me…” Yoongi whispered pouring a bit of water into his mouth. “Swallow please…”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:49 pm

Jimin swallowed the water and lay against Yoongi, his head lightly resting on the olders chest. He had his eyes closed but his temperature was returning and the color as well. He slowly opened up his eyes and glanced over at Yoongi nuzzling him gently.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Yoongi ran his hands soothingly up and down the younger’s arms as his head rested in the crock of his neck. “Don’t leave me….not like everyone else.” He said pressing a few light kisses to his neck.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 am

Jimin nuzzled him once more, pushing himself to lift his head and take a bite of food from Yoongi. "I'mokay... just tired." He said smiling a bit. "You're... not like other Vampires. Are you?" He nuzzled him again and yawned, clinging to him lightly.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:57 am

“No, I am not like other vampires..” He whispered against the younger’s neck as he feed him. “The pills will kick in soon babyboy, you’ll feel like you’re on top of the world but you gotta stay in Daddy’s arms.” Yoongi pressed a kiss against Jimin’s neck.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:49 am

Jimin tipped his head over exposing more of his neck to kisses and Yoongi's bite if he chooses to again. He nuzzled him nodding a little. "Mhm..." the pills did start to take affect, making him a little hot as the blood started to boil a bit in his body, duplicating quickly. It was apparently a blood pill, but he started to wonder who's blood. A vampires? He groaned a little as the pill refreshed him. It must have been vampire blood. He nuzzled more into yoongi.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Yoongi smiled softly against the younger’s skin hearing his heartbeat coming back to normal. “Feeling better now babyboy?” He asked after biting gently down on his collar bone. “These are the same pills I offered to you the first time you were with me.” Yoongi’s hands rubbing the younger’s sides soothingly.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:36 pm

"...I don't remember." He rubbed his head nuzzling him, whimpering gently. "I'm okay now.... I think I was just... Idk, tired? Did you take too much?" he asked, looking up at him.
How had he started to become so comfortable with this guy?

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:05 pm

“I might have taken too much, sorry babyboy.” He said pecking the boy’s lips. “We can lay down and let you rest.” Yoongi laid back a bit pulling Jimin with him.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:36 am

"mmm... okay... " he finished eating and leaned on Yoongi, nuzzling into him and cuddling.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:45 am

Yoongi held the younger closely as he passed out, he watched over him as he slept running his fingers through his hair. “My babyboy…” He would whisper to him from time to time.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 am

Jimin hear little things here and there and it kept him asleep, sleeping soundly snuggled up against him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 pm

Surprisingly Jimin slept for a whole week straight, during that time Yoongi had to steal a few blood bags from his brother since he didn’t want to wake his ‘lover’. Yoongi stood in the bathroom running his fingers through his hair when he heard the younger call out for him, looking over his shoulder. “Yes baby boy?” He answered.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and called for Yoongi. He heard the other talk to him and he whined, reaching out into the darkness towards the voice.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Yoongi walked over to Jimin’s side of the bed bending over. “I’m here baby.” He reached out gripping the younger’s hand lacing their fingers together. “What’s wrong?” He asked.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:48 pm

"Hungry.... thirsty....need you ...lots of things wrong." He whin d and pulled Yoongi down to him.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Yoongi smirked being pulled into the younger’s embrace. “Let’s get you food and water yeah?” He used the remote on the table to call for his maid ordering food.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:30 am

Jimin nuzzled into him and nodded a little, he looked up at Yoongi. "you look better ... Have you been feeding?" He asked softly.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:45 pm

“I feed here and there on blood bags, but not as much as I would if drinking from you.” Yoongi whispered against the younger’s neck holding him close. “You slept so long baby...I want to call in a doctor.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 am

"I'm fine I'm just anemic because I've been anorexic for so long." he nuzzled him gently. "Don't worry ... I'll be fine." he nuzzled him more and yawned lightly, falling back to sleep.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:34 am

“We’ll fix that baby boy, I am still calling in a doctor..” Yoongi said giving the younger a gentle kiss on his neck using the same remote to request his maid to send their doctor up.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Jimin nuzzled him nodding. "Okay appa..." he said softly, almost delirious. Dealing with a vampire was serious business. Dealing with one after having anorexic anemia - that was something else.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:28 am

Yoongi smiled softly at the younger running his fingers up and down his arms as the maid came in along with the doctor. “Okay baby boy time to sit up, you can stay in my lap for this.” He said softly.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 am

Jimin whined having to move but moved onto his lap yawning softly. The doctor checked him out, gave him something then left. After a couple of pills Jimin was feeling much better and he finally woke up and looked around.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:14 am

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger pulling him close to his chest. Holding him until he fell asleep once he was out Yoongi left for a little while.

When Jimin woke up again Yoongi had Jungkook pinned to the wall, his fangs out death grip around the younger’s neck. “Who gave you the fucking right to touch what is mine again!?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Jimin nuzzled against him sleeping for what felt like the hundredth time since he'd met the vampire. He was awoken to a sound of someone being slammed against something. Sitting straight up he looked over and saw Yoongi holding Jungkook against the wall. While Jimin slept it seemed Jungkook tried to bite him or something because Yoongi was furious.

Jungkook glared at his brother and grabbed his wrist. "I should tell your father what you're up to, AGAIN." Jungkook threatened. Yoongi's father wasn't the type of man you bring a human home to. "What do you think his response would be, the same fucking shit that happened before to you, huh!?" He shoved against Yoongi glaring at him. the two were fighting so much Jimin whined.

"Y-Yoongi...."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Yoongi bared his teeth at Jungkook. “Stand down, he’s different. He is my mate no one can touch him not even my father!” He gripped his finger’s tighter around his brother’s neck digging his nails in. “Leave before I do something I will regret.” He said releasing the younger, he looked over his shoulder eyes glowing crimson fangs still barred. “It’s okay Jimin, I didn’t mean to wake you.” He walked over to the edge of the bed trying to calm himself.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Jimin reached over and ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "It's okay." He said softly, watching Jungkook storm off. "What happened while I was asleep?" He asked, he wasn't tired anymore thank god. "Did you eat enough while I slept?" he asked. The doctor had fixed Jimin up so his anemia was finally gone, so a little blood loss would't feel like someone cut open his veins.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:35 pm

“I was downstairs and came back up to find him on top of you…” Yoongi leaned into the touch sighing out hand coming to grip loosely around the younger’s wrist. “I had a few sips here and there of bagged blood…” He was lying.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:09 pm

"... Why would he be on top of me?" He looked over at Yoongi and tipped his head. "Yah, you don't look like you've had that much blood, come here. Just... don't drink a lot okay?" He couldn't believe that he was doing it again... feeding a vampire. He tipped his arm in an angle that put his wrist right on the others mouth. "Go on." He said softly.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 pm

“He was trying to get a drink.” Yoongi avoided eye contact with the younger being called out on his lie. “I like drinking from your neck more.” He refused the offer of Jimin's wrist, crimson eyes darting up to look up at him waiting on the response.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Jimin bit his lip and sighed a little. "Okay, well, bite my neck then." he tipped his neck over and bit his lip more. The feeling of Yoongi biting his neck always gave him certain feelings and made him lightheaded.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Yoongi parted his lips fangs coming out of his gum line, reaching out cupping the younger’s cheek tilting his head to the side leaning in licking the flesh of his neck. He sank his teeth in moaning against his flesh taking in Jimin’s blood.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:16 pm

Every time the male bit his neck it caused Jimin to feel attacked, in a way that wasn't exactly threatening. He leaned his head over and moved his hands up to the Vampire's clothing, wrapping his fingers in it. "Just not too much, otherwise I'm going to end up passing out again...I'd like to be awake at least sometimes." He tipped his head more for the man to drink to his fill. Once he pulled back the shivering left his body and he was able to lay straight and look at Yoongi. "My family are bound to be looking for me by now." he said. "I think I should try visiting soon." He looked up at Yoongi. "Have you started thinking of me as more than just a useless meatsack?" he grinned a bit. "To think, I was raised being told Vampires were heartless, soulless and emotionless creatures. I suppose my family were wrong." He stretched under him and moaned softly, content in the moment. "What time is it?" He glanced towards the window, he just woke up meaning it was early morning and close to the time the vampire would go to sleep. Jimin thought about changing his schedule over to match that of the creature of the night, but that would mean he would never get to see his family and that would be a bad idea. If he didn't go see them soon, they were likely to send out search parties, if they hadn't already.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum