Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Jimminie

Go down

Broken Jimminie Empty Broken Jimminie

Post by minminniexx Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Broken Jiminnie

So far in this story jimin and yoongi meet in class yoongi is a bully and jimin is a new kid at school yoongi hurts him every so often in front of jungkook and taehyung. He likes jimin but he doesn't want to show it so he doesn't. Later that day Jimin meets him in class and tells yoongithat he understands why Yoongi is like this. He tells yoongi he's cute and then walks off. in this role play yoongi has dark red hair.

Later, they hurt Jimin and then the next day Yoongi walks up without any of them around and asks if Jimin is okay. Jimin nods at him but a moment later Yoongi hurts him - forces Jimin to kiss him then shoves him back screaming at him. He drags him into teh bathroom where he apologizes and he rubs some stuff on the bruises. Jimin falls after a bit - too much pain and he sleeps with Yoongi in the bathroom. The janitor wakes them up and kicks them out, Jimin takes Yoongi to his house because he breaks down when Jimin asks him to drop the bad boy act for him. At his house, Yoongi meets Jimins mom and finds out she is ill because of Jimin's father poisoning their food. Jimin made it out mostly but his mother is very sick. He has a modeling side job to pay for her medical bills.

Later on that night after meeting Jimin's mom, Jimin takes Yoongi up to his bedroom they take a shower together, Jimin washes Yoongi's dirty body and they talk about Yoongi being homeless and his past. And that he raised Jk and tae which are dating. Things get heated in the shower and Yoongi loses his vrigenity to Jimin. After shower sex they lay down together and cuddle to sleep. In the morning Jimin tries waking Yoongi but he's a havey sleeper so he pulls the elders sweats down and sucks him off until it wakes Yoongi, Yoongi then tells him to ride him again.

: Plan for Yoongi to drop his bad boy act soon and not give a shit about his rep no more and love Jimin openly :

Broken Jimminie DcjFw82

Last edited by minminniexx on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:25 am; edited 7 times in total

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Broken Jimminie Empty Re: Broken Jimminie

Post by minminniexx Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Jimin was excited to start his new school. His mother moved further into Daegu after leaving Busan. He was walking into the hall to put his stuff away when he noticed a group of people approaching him. He smiled and puffed his cheeks. "Hey!" he said, in a cute manor. The people looked at him like he was insane and walked off. He blinked. His pink hair stuck out like a poor thumb. He pouted a little and looked around at more people. "Hi, I'm Jimin, I'm new." but not a single person wanted to talk with him. Just when he thought he was just going to be left alone, a group approached him and he found himself uncomfortable from the way they did.

V saw the kid from across the hall and poked Jungkook - nodding his head towards him. V was a follower in a group lead by Jungkook and Suga, both rather equally despite their distaste in eachother. They were still 'friends' bonding on the abuse they dished out to others.

Yoongi heard Taehyung pointing out a boy with pink hair, he scoffed before looking up and seeing him. His frist thought was holy shit he was beauitful and really wanted to get to know him but being the schools bad boy he had to keep his rep up, he say Taehyung nudge the younger in the group. "Well boys looks like we have fresh meat shall we play with him?" Yoongi smirked as they nodded walking up to the boy.

"Well hello there doll face nice pink hair, your mother forget you where a boy?" Yoongi smirked as the two around him laughed. He kept his cat like eyes on the boy inside he hated what he just said besides the nickname doll. To him Jimin was like a doll prefect everything...which he will ruin.

Jimin glanced around between the 3 coming to him. "uh ... Hi... No my mom knows I'm a boy... so do I... I just like the pink..." he glanced up at his hair. "I'm Jimin... Who are you three?"

V smirked and moved his hand to pull Jimin's hair. "Ah, thought it might be a wig... you really are a faggot huh?"

Jimin hadn't heard that term before. He'd been homeschooled.

"what does taht mean?" He asked.

Tae laughed and let go of his hair. "Are you gay and retarded?" He asked.

"I'm not... retarded..."

"but you're gay? Mmm Fun. Must be really good sucking dick, your lips make you look like you spend your free time doing just that..."

Jimin curled his lips into his teeth to bite them nervously. "Can... I help you guys?"

Tae laughed. "Offering? Too bad we aren't interested in princesses."

Yoongi grinned the whole time watching Tae have his fun before brushing him off with the flick of his wrist.

"So doll face since my friend has his fun with you it's my turn"

He pushed Jimin up against the locker as Jungkook and Tae blocked the halls just in case teachers came.

"Aren't you a fine one.." He turned Jimin around to see his plump ass and looks around as the others laughing.

"Look at this boys! He turely is a faggot he has the ass of one!" He heard his two friends laughing more before Yoongi put his hands on the youngers hips digging his nails into the flesh.

"Listen here doll face we don't give a flying fuck about you or your fucking name, and FYI PINK IS FOR FAGS!" He screamed the last part into his ear before pulling away gripping the back of his hair before throwing him against the locker again. He smirked when he heard the younger starting to cry.

"Awww the cry baby want's his mothers tit doesn't he? Well to fucking bad bitch you can't run away from us" Yoongi looked over his shoulder seeing a teacher come he grin for his last move and grabbing the younger by the back of his hair again making him look up at him. "Who am I? Im Yoongi your worse fucking nightmare bitch" He spitted in his face before throwing him against the wall again walking around with his two followers.

"Have a nice day doll" He said as he walked away

Jimin started to try and push past them but the more forceful one of the 3 pushed him against the lockers. "Ah, hey... that's... " he was turned around and pushed against the locker. He whimpered a little when the mans hands dug into his hips. "Ahh. That hur-" His ass was talked about and he was deaf a moment later. His head pounding he started to cry slightly and got made fun of for that too. He was forced to look up at him as his hair was yanked. "Ow!" His name was given before spit landed on his cheek and the man moved away with his group.

Jimin was left shaking slightly but thankful it didn't go too far. He hoped they would eventually stop if he didn't show then it botehred him. He started crying unfortunately, so he was failing at not showing his emotions about this.

Walking away Yoongi hated himself for what he had done to Jimin, being the schools bad boy he had to keep his rep up or else people will not be scared of him he won't get his way. He forced himself to hurt Jimin, spit on him and dig his nails into the boys hips....He didn't want to do that he really wanted to just tell him his name and portect the boy but this....because of Tae and Jungkook he had to keep up this mask. Yoongi did look back while walking away to see the aftermath of what he done, he felt his heart break seeing Jimin curl up and cry by his locker. Maybe in secert Yoongi could give the boy a rose but never say who it's from but that could make him seem weak and sorry for him and he was but he couldn't show it not with his followers around one day he will...

Yoongi was sitting in his second period feet up on the desk leaning back in his chair, he skipped first to go outside and have a smoke. He heard a chair being pulled out near him and when he looked up it was Jimin sitting close to him. He cocked his head and frowned his eyebrows togeher.

"Damn doll can't get enough of me can you?" He sent a wink to the younger before staring at him. He was getting a bit annoyed that the younger didn't seem bothered at all.

"YO! Faggot doll why the fuck you sitting near me there is other places to sit so move your ass now before I make you" Yoongi gorlwed at Jimin but at the same time he didn't want the younger to leave his side, Tae and Jungkook may not be around but there was students he needed ot keep his rep up with. He couldn't be seen as a weak 'faggot'. His followers didn't know Yoongi was gay he played it off as if he wasn't but he couldn't help being so attracted to Jimin like look at this fucking angel! Shaking his head he moved one leg off the desk to kick the youngers chair for him to respond and when he did his heart did many things to him, things he didn't like yet loved at the same time.

Jimin knew that to conquer bullies the best way is to be nice. Bullies felt upset, loney, the majority of them did it to seem tough and most of them were very laid back and easy going if you took that aspect away. "Because, I know you don't mean it..." He said in a hushed whisper. "Besides, you're kinda cute..." Jimin knew this would infuriate him, but at first glance he could tell Suga was gay. It wasn't hard to pinpoint. He just hoped no one else knew, for the boys' sake. "I just want you to know no matter what happens I won't hate you..." He said softly, moving his eyes back to the front of the class.

Yoongi about feel out his chair when Jimin told him he didn't mean it, he looked at the boy with wide eyes. "You little fucking cunt! Of couse I mean it!" He growled at him before he went to kick his leg he froze when he called him cute....No one called him cute...no one.. Yoongi just stared at him. It was like he was frozen in time staring at this beauitful angel that saw right fucking through him, no one did and he was a damn stranger. He kept staring at Jimin shell shocked through the whole class not giving a damn about anything else. And in his weakness he brushed his pinky against Jimin's to thank him but alos keep it on the down low. But now what was Yoongi to do? Keep hurting him yet the boy won't ever get mad at him, or hurt him just a little so he doesn't cause to much pain for Jimin but his rep.....He's gotta keep that up yet this boy......He's torn..

Jimin smiled at him when he touched his hand to Jimin's. He glanced at him and then back to class. He didn't want to be too obvious, but it was all he could do. After class he waited for everyone to leave and it was just him and Yoongi. He walked up to yoongi, not even showing fear to him. "Yoongi Hyung..." He said, respectfully. "I know that you only did that because everyone was watching. I just hope you know that I understand and if you need to do it, do it... Okay?" he smiled. "I can handle whatever you throw at me." He smiled cutely. "Especially if it's yourself... I'm usually not so forward, but I feel like you've never heard from anyone how attractive you are, so I thought you might want to know." He smiled. "Anyway, I'm gonna go to my next class... if you ever need someone to talk to...let me know... Otherwise, have a good day, Hyung." He said grabbing his stuff and leaving.

Yoongi kept his eyes guled to the front of the room not payign attention to anything else, he did feel the younger next to him steal some glances which annoyed him a little. At the end of the class everyoen was rushing out the door for their next period while Yoongi was going to skip it for another smoke beak, he heard Jimin call for him and his cat like eyes flicked to him locking eyes with him. "Yes doll face?" He was shocked with the younger had send to him, that damn boy saw through his fucking mask and even told him he sees through it! How dare he! "Bitch everyone knows I'm attractiv as fuck I don't need a cunt like you telling me that. but...I hate hurting you.." He whispered very lowly the last part so Jimin couldn't hear him before pulling Jimin closer to himself but withdrawing and pushing him into the desk hard stomping out of the room.

Jimin didn't hear the last bit, Yoongi tried pulling him closer and it made Jimin uncomfortable. At the last minute he was shoved back and almost tripped over the desk. "Ow." He watched Yoongi leave and rubbed his tailbone, getting up to go to his next class.

Yoongi fast walked all the way to the doors leading outside growling once pushing the doors open with his full force. Once outside he graoned loudly pucnhing the wall many times, once taking his anger out he pulled a cigarette out of his leather jacket along with his lighter flicking his thumb over the nub to light it putting the ciggarette up to the flame. Yoongi's hand went up to his lips taking a drag off the it between his fingers, then letting it out wiht a heavy sigh following afterwords, he hated that Jimin saw through him to his mask it scares him so much....What will happen if he gets close? What if he starts to fall in love? He groaned in frustation finishin goff his ciggarette walking back into the building running his fingers through his dark red hair messing it up more.

Jimin finished off the day without any more run ins with any of the assholes again. He started wondering if he didn't push them off of himself, that was until he was out at his locker and suddenly his head was crammed into it and shut on his neck. He yelped and struggled as the locker door strangled him. A cruel voice he'd heard before, "I figured you're used to being choked, aren't you?" Jimin struggled until he started to pass out from loss of air, finally the door relaxed and he gasped for breathe. He was let go and coughed heavily and leaned against the locker, pushing his back against it to slide to the floor. Tae picked up his foot and landed it between Jimin's legs, pressing his foot down. Jimin whimpered.

"Oh I guess you are a boy." Tae laughed applying more preassure. "You thought you would just be nice to us and we'd leave you alone?"

Jimin finished off the day without any more run ins with any of the assholes again. He started wondering if he didn't push them off of himself, that was until he was out at his locker and suddenly his head was crammed into it and shut on his neck. He yelped and struggled as the locker door strangled him. A cruel voice he'd heard before, "I figured you're used to being choked, aren't you?" Jimin struggled until he started to pass out from loss of air, finally the door relaxed and he gasped for breathe. He was let go and coughed heavily and leaned against the locker, pushing his back against it to slide to the floor. Tae picked up his foot and landed it between Jimin's legs, pressing his foot down. Jimin whimpered.

"Oh I guess you are a boy." Tae laughed applying more preassure. "You thought you would just be nice to us and we'd leave you alone?"

Jimin panted as V moved away from him. he moved to stand but a moment later a hand wrapped around his neck choking him hard. He gasped and struggled but Yoongi held him hard. His knee pressed against Jimin's groin He yelped as he dropped to the ground, clutching his crotch until the man started kicking him in the chest multiple times. He curled up and Yoongi kicked him in the back and side till he uncurled and he was able to kick him in the stomach. He started to cry as the others walked off from him. It was hard to get up, but he did it, going home to his mother. He came back the next day, scared of the few, limping a bit.

Yoongi walked into the build dark shades on long sleeve everything and a beannie hiding away his hair he looked like a mess. Tae and jungkook stayed home too hung over to even move besides puke all over the house Yoongi was really going ot kick their asses when he got home to making his already trashed house more trashed.

The frist person he saw was Jimin at his locker looking like hell, he walked up to him and leaned against the locker next to JImin's. "Doll" He said but his voice was really fucked up from last night. He cleared his throat again looking around seeing no one around them before asking a shocking question. "Are you alright?" Yoongi pulled his shades down a bit to look Jimin over better. He saw someone coming down the halls and paniced cause he was showing kindness and pulled Jimin up against him and made him kiss him before pushign him into a wall kicking his leg knocking him to the ground. "You fcuking gay bitch! YOU JUST KISSED ME!!!" He kicked him again keeping an eye around him before pulling the younger by his hair dragging him into the bathroom throwing him against the wall locking the door.

Jimin wouldn't get used to this any time soon. Yoongi asked if he was okay and he didn't know if he was being legit, but he started to talk to him till a kiss happened. He blinked wildly and suddenly Yoongi turned on him and left him yelping as he dragged him to the bathroom. He was thrown on the wall and Yoongi locked the door. He panted and leaned against the wall sliding down, tired and busted -- he was only the second day and he was already done, the kicks to his chest and stomach had left him broken.

Yoongi kneeled down infort of Jimin taking his beanie off and running it through his hair sighing. "I paniced....I'm sorry...But are you okay?" He looked at Jimin seeing him in pain, he pulled his jacket off taking out a zip lot baggy with frist add shit inside it. "Don't tell anyone...Show me the bad places or if you like you can do it" He swollowed keeping his eyes on Jimin then setting the baggy into his lap going to stall to stall making sure no one else was with them before coming back kneeling in fornt of him again.

Jimin groaned and lay back on the tile not even caring they were in the bathroom. he lifted his shirt to show off the nasty black bruises from Suga's feet all over his chest, side and stomach. "yeah....I'm fine." The two words were like daggers - but Jimin hadn't meant them like that.

Yoongi looked at his work and moved his hand touching the younger's chest, his hand started shaking and he pulled it back looking up at him. "J..Jimin...." He lookd back and foth between the youngers eyes and chest shocked to the core. Why was this effecting him so much? Is it because he actually had feelings toward someone he is bullying? Or was he just sorry for him and wanted to act like he cares? it had to be the last one..."You don't mind me putting stuff on the bruises and wrapping your chest up do you?" He didn't get a respond so he shrugged getting to work on Jimin. It took 20 mins to get everything done they where already late for class so they staye din the bathroom just staring at each other when Yoongi's bad habbit got the best of him and he pulled a ciggarette out along with his lighter, lighting it in the bathroom and taking a drag he hoped up onto the skin looking at Jimin laying against the wall. "I really am sorry...And the kiss...Im sorrying that what came ot mind when I pancied I'll admit...That was my frist kiss I know it doesn't make things rigth but It's jsut me and you and I notced you saw rigth through me the other day..." He was not itching the bakc of his ear while the other hand was busy hovering infort of his lips, he licked his lips before taking a drag pulling it away blowing the smoke out with a sigh.

Jimin watched him and lay there till he was done, finally he sat up and yoongi started to smoke, jimin reached over to grab the stick. "This is bad for you..." he said softly. He put it out and looked at him. "I'm fine with the kiss...why do you care so much about your rep...?"

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Yoongi pouted his lip out a bit after Jimin took away his ciggarette then he shrugged it off looking up at him. "I drink and smoke Jimin I live in a run down shead with two Idots that will be no where without me...I care to much what people think of me...If im to weak if im not showing my 'Bad Boy' self Im tired of it really hurting people just so 'fake friends' stay around me and people do what i want.....Im tired of it all....I hurt you" He looked at Jimin after the whole time he was looking at his hand gripping Jimin's. "I care because I have nothing am nothing....I thought if I become this 'Bad Boy' poeple would become my friend and then i can show them the real me but anytime I shown the real me they would call me gay lord......It was bad...." Yoongi pulled up the sleeves to his long sleeved shirt showing off his tattoo's covering up scars. "I never shown anyone this but if you look close enough you can see scars from people seeing the real me..." He watched as Jimin traced the scars and tattoo's "Im opening up to a stranger....I enver did before" Yoongi started laughing his cheeks turning red. "Goood god... No ones ever see this side of me no one knows i care so much abotu what people think of me and how i hate hurting people but Tae and Jungkook i can't just show the real me....If i do they will turn on me.....I know im the strongest against them but they know i broke my shoulder....they can use it against me so many things they can use against me. I'll be like you in a way and that scares me having this power tooken away knocked down off my throne....But I hate hurting you I eats me alive inside I almost wanna weakly pucnh and kick you just to have people think im really hurting you but really I'm not...In fornt of Tae and Jungkook I might have to get real..." He trailed off lookingat down at his arms before pulling the sleeves back down.

Jimin caught him before pulling his sleeves down entirely. He wrapped his slender fingers around Yoongi's wrist, supported the other end with his hand on yoongi's elbow and leaned down to press a kiss to one of the darkest and deepest scars. He looked up at him and smiled a little. "Why do you live in a shack?" he asked. "You have nice clothes. And I can tell you have money from the things you own." he said. "So why a shack?" He sat up fully to look at Yoongi and listen to him.

Yoongi gasped when Jimin kissed the scar that was when he tried to kill himself. He then sighed. "Im poor you know... I stole everthing I own..." He chuckled. "I only knew my dad he was a druggy, when i turned 10 he overdoesed on his own shit he made and I became homeless. I never knew my family my father always said i was the reason my mother was no longer around, she died having me i found out later on after breaking into a hospital when i broke my shoulder. I found Tae and Jungkook on the streets we all found a shack not far from some rich people's houses where we would steal food, clothes anything really. We still live that way till this day, When i turned 15 I notcied i started likeing males and since Tae and Jungkook are the only ones around i would sneak out and go and try stuff with males but.." He frowned "That never worked since well no one wanted to date a fucking hobo plus I'm shy as fuck so that didn't work at all I never tried anything with males but i know im attracted to them.... Yeah what im wareing is from rich spoiled brats" He laughed looking at his clothes, he looked up at Jimin locking eyes with him. "I know you prob thing 'Oh why didn;t you try getting a job...' well no one wants to hire someone who was in jail a few times or who has many tattoo's... I have them all over really and on my neck.." He took a peice of paper towel and wetted it whipping away at his neck showing he coveres them. "Ah... there is a scar from when I was hong by my father the scar you kissed was form me slitting my wrist open and some stranger finding me in an alley almost dead...I think people who have family and nice clothes and shit are lucky but for me life wasn't so kind Im lucky to be here In school trying to get my shit together even though I know no one will hire my ass but..." He smirked then started to smile widdly. "I do have a hidden talent that no one knows about..." Yoongi slide out a flash drive from his pocket and handed it to Jimin. "Look at it some time and tell me what oyu think.." Yoongi then pulled Jimin between his legs and kissed gently on his neck on the mark's he did and Tae did. "I promise I won't really hurt oyu anymore but in front of them I have to....Im so sorry...

Jimin nodded and took the drive he was given. He used it to look at what Yoongi showed him and he smiled. "It's amazing. You should submit it to an agency." He said smiling softly. "I understand.... I wouldn't want you to lose your rep." he said, sadly understanding the need to remain popular and 'loved.' He went to stay up and fell over, his side was hurting much more after Yoongi hit him again. He lay on the bathroom floor panting looking up at him. Part of him felt so uncomfortable letting Suga do this stuff to him, but what could he do?

Yoongi cocked his head and frowned his eyes. "Im not that great......" He blushed a bit then looked back up in time to see Jimin fall and whithin a few seconds Yoongi was under him to catch him. "Shit....Do i need to get you looked at wait....wouldn't they tie us together? Shit i can't get in trouble again...' He groaned and scooted up against the wall having Jimin lay in his lap. "I did bring pain killers.. could that help or do you think I hurt some organs inside you?" Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair. "When im ready I will give up this stupid rep.."

"I don't know." jimin said softly, laying against Yoongi. "You're... comfortable..." he said softly, laying against him a bit more as his eyes slipped shut. He didn't care if he missed class a little. The guy was running his fingers through jimins hair making him feel content.

"I'll give you some pain killer's doll, when I call you doll its not mean its a nickname.." Yoonig gaves Jimin two pain killers, then he chuckled returning his hands to run through the youngers hair looking it over as well making sure he didn't hurt him. He then sighed leaning his head against the wall of the bathroom. "I'm comfortable.." He chuckled again at that. Jimin sure was a strange on that was doing many things to this 'Bad Boy'. Yoongi kept the younger close to him through out the three hours they spent in the bathroom missing many periods but Yoongi didn't care he was spending time with someone he could be his real self with and not be judged or have people look at him, maybe just maybe one day Yoongi will give it all up and walk hand in hand with this fluff ball in his arms. Wait did he just call him a fluff ball?! Damnit Yoongi get your shit together you gay lord.

Jimin took the painkillers and curled up to nuzzle into Yoongi. He was in pain for a little while until the medicine kicked in, finally he was able to feel relaxed and slept in the bathroom with his head on Yoongi's lap. If not for the mans rep, he'd never be in pain.

Yoongi kepts his fingers running through the youngers hair sighing as he looked away from his lap, thinking something before pulling Jimin into his lap resting his head against the corck of his neck wrapping his arms around him. "I swear this kid will be the death of me" Yoongi whipsered lowly watching the clock on the wall tick away.

Three hours later Yoongi was fast asleep still holding Jimin tightly with his leather jacket wrapped around him.

The school was closing and the janitor woke them up. "Boys, you can't sleep in here." he said. "Come on, school is over."

Jimin woke to the sound and was curled up in the jacket, yawning and stretching a little as he looked at the man then over at Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned hearing some asshole wake him up, he blinked his cat like eyes open annoyed and ready the punch someone, but right in fornt of him was Jimin streaching and making cute noises. How could you not be mad now? A cute fluff ball is streaching in his lap. He watched Jimin every move he made until he opened his eyes, his hands where holding the younger up so he wouldn't fall backwords. "Well hello there doll..." Yoongi's voice was deep from sleep as he spoke to Jimin. "I guess we are being kicked out now huh..?" Deep down he didn't wanna leave the younger's side....Why did he wanna stay with him at all times? Why is it his heart skips a beat anytime the younger looks at him calls to him...? Why? He has no idea..

Jimin smiled at him and slowly stood with him, they got kicked out and JImin walked with him out of the school to the front. Jungkook and V weren't anywhere around. As Jimin walked out with him he looked over at him. "you've never been cared for have you?" He asked, walking with him. "give up your need to be the 'badboy' and I'll show you what it means to be cared for..." He said, offering yoongi something he'd never had.

Yoongi walked with Jimin then stopped dead in his tracks frozen. "n...no I haven't...." He spoke slowly and gently as if he talked any louder he would scare himself or others. "G-give up the 'bad boy"..?" He looked up at hims frowning his eyebrows. "Give it up? Doll did you just hear yourseld?!" Yoongi's voice craked on the last part, then cleared his throat. "I'm gonna have people coming after me saying 'I'm weak' and calling me a damn homo....I can't have that again JImin...That shit fucked me up.....I'm fucking terrifed Jimin....." He didn't relizse he was gripping the younger's hand shaking as well. "H-how....Jimin how Tae and JK are gonna come after me use shit against me.....I can't..." For the frist time in years Yoongi was actually tearing up. The last time he cried had to be the frist day he was beaten from his dad for throwing away his drugs just to make things better.

Jimin turned to him and cupped his cheeks, running his thumbs along the flesh of yoongi's cheekbones. "Hyung... look at me." He said. "You're beating me... bloody... painfully... making fun of me... they are hurting me and causing me to be in a lot of pain... look at me and tell me that I'm not terrified... I should hate you." He said. "But I don't... I should. But I don't. You're strong now. Not because you're a 'bad boy' but because you've proven yourself not to be fucked with... they won't use it against you." he said.

Yoongi looked at him and when he said he should hate him he lost it. The tears kept coming down his cheeks he was shaking like a wet dog in the snow. He was gripping Jimin's arms tightly scared his legs would fail him at any moment. "Y-you should hate my fucking g-guts....But w-why don't y-you...I hurt y-you so fucking much Jimin...They will come after me I just k-know it Jimin I-I can't stay there with them...I c-can't" Yoongi's legs finally gave and he was on the ground balling his eyes out like a little kid, Jimin telling him he doesn't need to keep proving himelf doesn't need ot be a 'bad boy' for someone to like them. His hands where covering his eyes as he cry hard Jimin wercked him...ripped something from him...there was nothign to run and hide behind now....What did he do..?

Jimin crouched down by him putting his hand on Yoongi's back. "Hyung... we can fix all of this. I won't hate you for something you can't control... you're not enjoying hurting me... you do it because you're scared..." he put his hands under Yoongi's face. "Hyung... look at me..."

Slowly moving his head up from his hands Yoongi looked at Jimin tears staining his cheeks. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this" He tried ot chuckle but it was just a sob that left him lips. "How are w-we gonna fix this Jimin..?' His eyes looked all over the youngers for answers sniffling a few times.

Jimin smiled at him and pulled him into a hug. "we'll fix it somehow..." he said. "You... will have to give up on the rep... when you feel you can. Until then... Keep hurting me. I'll be fine. I promise... "

Yoongi choked on a sob gripping Jimin tightly in the hug. "I-I can't hu-rt you a-anymore please I can't...." He rested his face against the youngers neck. "I don't wanna go back to that shack tonight..."Yoongi whispered against the youngers neck. "If I have to it will be weak ones, act like it really hurts...cause seeing my work on you someone I c-care about I can't do it no more" The 'I care about he whipsred he was scared ot admit it..

"You can come home with me." He said softly. They hadn't even known eachother for more than a couple days and already Jimin was breaking through to Yoongi.

"I'm not a stray cat to brin ghome to your parent's and say 'can I keep him"" He stared at Jimin with annoynce until he say how serious Jimin was being. "You don't mind if I use your shower do you? It's weird I know but I told you how i live." Yoongi wipped his tears on his long sleve shirt then stood up with the younger's help walking to his house

Of course not... You're a person." he smiled. "But, you act kinda like a cat... " he ran his fingers through yoongi's hair. "You can use my shower. Hell, I'll shower too after my day." He shrugged. Showering with another male in korea was very common as a way of getting to know eachother. He walked with Yoongi to his house and walked in. "Mother, I'm home." His mother was sitting in the livingroom and she slowly got up walking over. "oh, you brought home a friend." The woman looked very frail and ill. Jimin smiled. "Yes mother, is it alright if he stays the night?"

"Of course darling, he can stay the night. I'm tired so I will be resting... You and your friend have a good night baby." She kissed his head and walked off. Jimin looked over at him. "She's not well." He said, noticing the look on Yoongi's face. "I've been working parttime as a model to make money for her treatments." he said. "No, it's not cancer. Just... something bad." he smiled. "Do you have family?"

"YA! Brat!" Yoongi groaned at Jimin calling him a cat and gently pushed at his shoulder, and let Jimin run his finger through his hair. "No one's ever touched my hair that freaks me out that you did because how I live.."

Walking inside Jimin's house Yoongi was shocked. He hasn't been inside an actual house in years... He ran his eyes around the place taking his shoes off at the front door. He then jumped when a woman came into view and scared him he looked over the woman noticeing she didn't like well.

Yoongi swollwed down a lump in his throat hearing the word 'family'. "No....none at all..." He looks away from Jimin at his house more. "Wait you work part time to help her? That's very nice doll" He faked a smile cause deep down it hurt, his mother gone father gone no living family at all and here he is hurting an angel taking care of another one. Yoongi was sure a special place in hell was waiting for him he just knew it.

Itching behind his ear as Jimin took him towards his room.

Jimin took him to his own room and started stripping off his clothing as if Yoongi wasn't even there. He stripped down to his boxers and then motioned to Yoongi to follow him to go take a shower. They were both boys. Jimin didn't see anything wrong with showering with him.

Yoongi followed Jimin into his room as he shut the door then started stripping and he choked. He was forzen looking over the youngers body because holy shit....Besides the bruise on his body Jimin has a beauitful frame lovely thick thighs tone stomach, Yoongi snapped out of it when the younger was pulling his towards the shower. When did he get undressed? Did Jimin do it? Did the younger notice he doesn't ware boxers?

Yoongi was lead into the shower and under the water he shut his eyes as the warm water washed away dirt, sweat and other shit that's been stuck on him. He was fully showing off his body covered in tattoo's and scars to the only boy who was able to wiggle his way into his stone cold heart. Yoongi lowered his head letting the water soak his hair before feeling hands on him, he looked up pushign his hair back showing his forhead off.

Jimin was able to pull Yoongi with him and start undressing him. He was so caught up looking at the boy that he couldn't focus to take off his own clothes so Jimin started helping him do just that. It was so shocking to see so much flith on the man. Jimin just wanted to get Yoongi into the shower and help him feel better and did just that. Yoongi got in and started to wash off, the dirt and sweat and crap coming off. He ran his hands over the man to help him clean off. "Hyung?" He started washing his hair and finally he started to wake up a little, running his hands through Yoongi's hair seemed to wake him up slightly. "You okay?" He asked gently.

"I haven't showered in a long time...just enjoying the feeling of the water washing away all my worries, my struggles until there is nothing left ot clean off" He sighed leaning into Jimin's touch letting him clean him off do anything really. "What's it like coming home to a mother? I didn't see your father so...did he leave? Die?" He kept his cat like eyes traggeted on Jimin watching his every move then he noitced something, he reached out and poked the mole on the side of Jimin's neck. "I never noticed that before...Then again I haven't been this close to you nor naked" He chuckled softly. "Last time I showered it was with Tae and Jk and they where mostly busy sucking each other's faces off" Yoongi's eyes went wide and covered his mouth, he just told a huge thing those two didn't want no one knowing oh well..

"They are.... together?" He asked, wondering what exactly they were yelling at him about being gay for if they too were gay. "I see." he shrugged. "Someone needs to teach them the meaning of ironic." He looked up at Yoongi. "Do you not have running water, or never get a chance to shower with them always in there? or what?"

"They have been dating since before I found them and took them in" Yoongi chuckled at Jimin being shocked. "They wanna keep that hidden but if you ever walk into any bathroom in school they are their fucking, since they have the 'bad boy' vibe and shit from me they don't wanna show their true self. Like I don't understand them maybe they have their reasons I don't get into their shit unless they are fucking on my mattress which has happen many times, lets not even mention the times it was fucking wet and they didn't tell me" He graons at the memory. "When I we live in a shack It's a tiny abaoned shead near the rich it only has a few things inside cause how small it is. Since I have been in jail a few times I can't just go breaking into a house to shower and eat anymore..." Yoongi was tracing the mole on the youngers neck. "But really Jimin what is it like having family? Is it nice? Having a mother and not being blamed your whole life because she died giving birth to you..."

"Mmm... it's nice I suppose." he said smiling softly. "I feel bad you never knew your mother... my mother has been ill since my father was poisoning us both." He bit his lip. "I was lucky, I rarely ate the food but my mother -- she ate every night. Whenever I ate I would get very sick so I stopped eating and felt better. so now, unfortunately I kinda have an eating disorder, but that's what I escaped with my mother wasn't so lucky. Father is in prison for what he did."

"Now my father was a druggy and he overdoesed but he did once beat the living shit out of me for throwing away his drugs to help him worse idea I ever had.' Yoongi ran his other hand up to Jimin's cheek cupping it, running his thomb over the bone. "You may have an eating dissorder but your body doesn't show it...Like I would kill to have that body and those thick thighs." He laughed showing off his gummy smile. "I couldn't help but stare eariler cause wow...I have an eatting dissorder as well but it's more like my body doesn't want food and if I make myself eat I just get sick as hell maybe its from drinking instead of eating...but I know its hard living with it not eatting cause your scared you might get sick....but do eat a bit Jimin just a bit and if you are scared think about something that clams you down" Yoongi changed their position wrapping an arm around the youngers waist and leaning him back a bit washing away the sweat drid blood etc. He then ran his fingers through the youngers getting it wet before looking for the shampoo then seeing it and grabbing it having Jimin open the cap pouring it into his hand then running it through his hair to wash it.
"Jimin...Im gonna be real with you and I swear you laugh or something I will smack you, but anyway you really are attractive and your body holy shit..." He was bitting his lip trying to not get a boner from seeing the youngers body and what he could do to it.

Jimin started to blush whenhe started talking about his body. "Oh...my... Uhm... " He couldn't beleive that Yoongi was this close to him, causing him to lean into his touch as the older washed his hair. "Ah... " he listened to the confession with wide eyes. "I...I'm not that... attractive..." Jimin bit his lip and glanced down - mostly to look at the floor but yoongi's cock showed him he wasn't lying, despite it staying mostly flacid. He blushed darkly and looked back up at him. "I'm ... You're ... attractive too." he said a blush dark on his cheeks.

"Jimin you are very attractive don't let anyone tell you, you aren't because fuck..." Yoongi was chewing hard on his lip. "I'm not Jimin I'm covered in scars and tattoo's and dirt half the time, trust me I'm not.." He leaned Jimin's head back to wash the soap ouf of his hair before getting more and doing it over again. "Do you have body soap?" He looked around very clueless with a hint of pink on his cheeks, making the younger laugh at him when handing him the bottle Yoongi gorlwed lowly at him. Yoongi picked up a cloth wetting it down then pouring some of the body soap onto it and looking at Jimin. "May I wash you..?"

"You're clean now, and you're very attractive.... I think at least..." He ran his hand through the clean hair of the other. He picked up the bottle handing it to him with a bit of a chuckle. he nodded to his question and backed up into him to make it easier.

Yoongi growled at him again. "Ya you brat! You just said I was now your not sure" he pinched Jimin's arm for that but smiled none the less, he then gasped when he left Jimin back into him. "C-careful' He bite his lip while scrubbing at the younger's chest gently then down to this stomach to his waist line stopping looking up at the younger getting a shy nod with his face blushing. Yoongi gently washed around the youngers cock and down his thighs before turning Jimin around and again the brat back up into him making it really hard not to get hard, with a graon Yoongi washed down his back and smirked. How about a little pay back for backing up into him? Yoongi slide his hand onto the youngers ass squeezing one cheek while he washed the other, he then leaned in making sure to press against his ass cheek with his almost fully hard cock whipsering into his ear. "Now If you weren't attractive then I'm pretty sure my cock is broken....alos pay back you brat for backing into me” he then pulled away and finished washing the younger.

He giggles when Yoongi gets flustered and smirks a little. He thinks he's won until he feels yoongis hang on his cock and he leans into it rocking his hips a little getting slightly hard. "Aahh...." Now Yoongi turned him and pushes him against the wall, leaning in and manhandling his ass cheek. "Mmmf.....tease...." He glanced back at him and pants slightly. "You wanna see a tease hyung....?" He asks in a slightly deeper tone.

Yoongi cocked his head to the side. "Tease? Hmmm you gonna tease me doll?? I don't think you will" He was smirking watching Jimin then gasping with what the younger did. "F-fuck.." His voice creaked it was wercked even he was a mess.

Jimin turned around and leaned in to look at Yoongi. "I've been openly gay since I was 8." He said. A moment later he dropped to his knees, the head of Yoongis cock rested against his puffy lips.

Yoongi watched as the younger lean in then bit his lip hard as the younger dropped to his knees in fornt of him, was this a dream? Was the boy he was bullying really on his knees right now? Yoongi was torn form his throughts when he felt the youngers mouth around his cock, he couldn't help but throw his head back letting out a deep moan the crusing under his breath. "S...shit......f...fuck Jimin......." His right hand found his way to the younger's hair gripping it as he pushed and pulled Jimin's head on his cock. He never felt this before and god did it feel amazing...so fucking amazing

He pulled back from the others cock and smirked. "Sit, hyung...." He said, helping him sit down. When he was down jimin leaned in to kiss his neck and stroked his cock gently with his hand.

Yoongi leaned his head to the side bitting his lips keeping his moans in but it was hard, he kept failing and his moans were only getting louder the more Jimin strocked his cock and kissed his neck he couldn't hold it. He blushed hard relizseing he came just like that, just a little of Jimin's touch and he came like the virgin he is. Yoongi looked away from Jimin blushing like crazy mostly embressed cause he came just with a few touches that's just great the younger knew another thing about him how nice.

Jimin cleaned up the cum but didn't stop there. He took Yoongis cock into his mouth and swallowed taking it all the way down his throat as he rubbedd his hands over yoongis chest, toying with the males nipples.

Yoongi threw his head back gripping the younger males hair gasping. "Fuck JImin!" He could't take it no more he wanted Jimin more then ever and he wanted all of him right now. "Jimin...I want you....NOW" He moans the last part as the younger was bobbin ghis head. Maybe it wasn't bad to just give his all to this boy let him close show him what it's like being cared for and loved be douted the last part though cause he's Yoongi...no one can love a monster.

Jimin knew he was driving Yoongi mad. They weren't even dating and already Yoongi was moaning jimins name. He knew he wanted him. "hyung, her w do you want me?" He pulled back and moved on top of Yoongi. Rubbing his ass over yoongis cock. "Now hyung?" He asked. He had lube in the drawer by the shower.

Yoongi looked up at him gripping his hips pushing up against his hips to move with him. "I want to fuck you...so badly I wanna make you mine right now.." He growled lowly at him before attacking his neck with kisses and bites. It was like something took over him he wanted ot werck the younger right then and there up against the shower wall, he wanted the youngers nails on his back clawing at them like nails on a chalkbored.

Jimin leaned over, showing his flexibility, leaning to the outside of the tub to grab the lube. He handed it to Yoongi and let him take control. "prepare me daddy." He said softly, giving him a seductive but cute look

Yoongi choked when Jimin called him daddy, his eyes about to pop out his head. Did he really just call him daddy? He quickly poured the lube onto his finger's and yep smelled like strawberries, which kid. He then moved his hand under Jimin touching his hole rubbing it onto it before gently sliding a bit of his finger in to get more lube it before pulling it out when he heard a hiss from the younger. "Sorry.." He whipsered and kissed the side of the younger males neck rubbing the rest of the lube onto his cock before putting more on his fingers to strech the younger out. Yoongi moved his fingers back to the younger hole poking his finger in before hearing Jimin tell him to push it all the way in, he did as touch and graoned feeling how warm and tight he was inside. He let Jimin adjust before curling his finger inside a few times before pulling it back out and slowly pushing two inside.

Jimin wasn't exactly a virgin, he played with himself, but he really hadn't been with anyone for a while so he needed to be prepared. He sat down more onto the olders hand, letting him feel how tigh he was, helping to stretch and prepare him for the fucking that was abuot to ttake place. "You're a virgin, right?" He asked softly. "Do you need my guidance?" He already noticed Yoongi didn't know how to properly fuck with his fingers, it would be the same with his cock most likely.

Y-yes and I swear you laugh I'm gonna walk out of here" He growled against the youngers skin. "Guide me.." He whipser and chuckled at himself because he was a mess never did anything to himself or anything it was all new, and if he didn't like this brat so much he would have hurt him for finding out.

"Hyung..." He nuzzled up against his neck, licking his ear gently then whispered into it. "Why would I laugh... Everyone starts as a virgin..." He kissed his neck and slipped down to his shoulder, kissing and lightly biting as he moved his hand down to slip two of yoongi's fingers inside of himself. "Slowly open them and when you feel me relax enough, add a third." He said, kissing his neck wrapping his arms around Yoongi's shoulders to stay propped up on his lap.

"Cause most people do laugh about it.." Yoongi did as told and felt the younger relax he looked up at him, Jimin nodded and so he moved his fingers apart inside of him scissoring them inside. "Tell me when you want the thrid finger baby boy.

Jimmin nips his neck and squirms into position on Yoongi's lap more, pressing his cock against Yoongi's ribs. "Now Daddy..." He said softly, whispering into Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi trembled as Jimin whipsered into his ear pushing the thrid finger in letting him relax to the new strech before curling them inside of him, he bite down on the youngers neck sucking on his neck leaving behind marks claiming whats his. "You are so tight baby boy how will you take my lenght?"

He groaned gently and pressed down on his hand, the mark made him shiver and he whined a bit. "I'll take you daddy... " he said softly, looking back at him. "Mmmff... god... I need you ... Now... See if you can get inside me." He panted and lifted his hips off of Yoongi's hand, pressing his ass down on Yoongi's head. He moved his hand down and started to gently glide Yoongi's cock into his ass, slowly pushing more and more in until he was half way. He whimpered gently and looked at him. "Ahh... you weren't kidding... you're.. h-huge... " he said, nuzzling Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi lets out a soft moan feeling the younger slide down him. "I told you I was huge baby boy" He chuckled moving on to the other side of his neck leaving hickeys dark ones ot light ones making it know who he belongs to, he moved his hands to rub Jimin's hips gently getting him to relax before pushing all the way inside of him and gasping when the younger squeezed around him and trembled ontop of him. "God...baby boy....fuckk......tell me when to move or let you I don't care but fuck...you feel so god damn good" He graoned again when Jimin squeezed around him again, "I swear you are doing that on purpose now" Yoongi ran his hands up Jimin's back one going to the back of his hair the other gripping his back near his shoulders.

Jimin groaned and arche dhis back, his head pulled back by Yoongi's fingers in the base of it, yanking hard. It didn't hurt, it turne dhim on, the angle put his cock right against Yoongi's ribcage and it was acting like a texctured cock toy against him. "Ahh... Fuck..." He whined. "I'm not doing it on purpose... you're just so... big... you fill me up..." he panted gently and let his jaw drop open slowly as he took the cock deeper and harder into him. "I'm ready..." he said, having fully relaxed as he slipped more and more down onto Yoongi's cock till he was fully inside of him, if Yoongi ran his hand up Jimin's stomach eh would have been able to feel where his cock pushed against his belly. He whined gently and squirmed digging his nails lightly into Yoongi's shoulders. "Move Daddy... "

Yoongi smirked. "Oh I know baby you are doing it on purpose...Im just the huge and fill you so good" Yoongi's cock twiched inside of him. "oh god baby boy...." He yanked Jimin's head down to his kissing him deeply as he thrusted up into him gently trying to get use to this new experience. He moved his hand that was on his back he ran it down to his ass pushing Jimin more onto his cock

Jimin gives into he pleasure and leans into the kiss, clawing at Yoongi's back whining gently. He pushed hard down onto him, riding him by arching and bucking his hips, making a figure eight with his hips to grind into him.

"Oh god....Jimin" Yoongi moanign against his lips kissing him deeply thrusting up inside him hard before moving his hand to the front of Jimin wrapping his fingers around the younger males cock strocking it with his thrust but being gentle about it not adding to much roughness to the strokes. He couldn't take it no more in the possition he ws in he couldn't seem to get deep enough into Jimin, so he wrapped his legs around his wasit standing up then pinning Jimin against the shower wall and groaning as he could go deeper inside him thrusting faster.

Jimin groaned as Yoongi showed he was stronger than he looked, picking the younger up and slamming his back as gently as possible against the shower to pound into him rough and fast. He moaned and arched his back, putting his hands up on the shower to hold himself up better, locking his legs around Yoongi's hips. It didn't take long for yoongi's insticts to kick in and his hands moved to wrap around JImin's wrists slowly, sliding up till their hands were laced. Jimin was pinned to the shower by the man and plowed into. It was an amazing feeling... He whimpered and arched his back, pressing his cock into yoongi's chest as it craved stimulation, getting plenty from rubbing against his chest. He was close and shreiked a highpitched gasp biting his lip so he didn't wake his mother up. His face contorted into all manor of pleasures - jaw dropping open as he groaned out loudly.

Yoongi took his chance to attack the youngers neck again and down to his collor bones thrusting into him hard and faster keeping him pinned against the wall and groanning feeling JImin tighten alot around him, then hearing a highpitch gasp when he hit his sweet spot. Yoongi smirked at finding his sweet spot and aimed ot hit it non stop until he heard Jimin's head hit the wall of the shower moaning loudly 'daddy'. He felt Jimin hot cum on his chest he will clean it up later right now he was still thrusting into the younger chaseing after his own climax, Jimin tighten around him to bring me more over the adge and once there it was like seeing stars behind his eye lids as he bite into the younger males shoulder moaning Jimin's name as he came. He his thrust started slowing down until he stopped panting hard as he squeezed their laced hands together, kissing Jimin's jawline, cheeks and temples before moving his hand pushing his hair back off the youngers frohead to give soem kisses there keepign their hands locked. "S..shit Jimin...I-I...holy shit...."

"Did..." he panted hard, "You like that..." His breathing was stopping him from forming coherent sentences. "Daddy..." He was coming down from his own orgasm and it was hard to speak let alone form words that made sense together. He groaned and kissed Yoongi back when it was offered to him, still pinned hard against the wall. "Mmmmff... god... that was incredible... " He said panting.

Yoongi unpinned the younger male sliding out of him and holding him up panting hard. "l-like you calling me daddy? Y-yeah I do....and shit Jimin that.." He trailed off catching his breath then looking at Jimin and kissing him softly and slowly before pulling away his head and resting it on the younger's shoulder. "I never thought I would share a moment like this with anyone...Hell I thought I would die a fucking virgin" He laughed into Jimin's shoulder before placing gently kisses anywhere he could. "Jimin that...that was fucking incredible, also your very shy with kissing" He was now teasing him still on cloud nine. "You can mark me but my back is really well done, like kitty got some claws on him" Yoongi really was feeling new shit to having his second climax to fucking someone well not just anyone someone he's starting to love? "I never had a long shower like this befoe let alone a shower like this at all besides two dumbass but holy shit..." Again he kissed Jimin before pulling the youngers legs off his hips but keeping his hands around him to keep him up and standing until he's ready to move.

He giggled a little and nodded. "I'm... er... well.. yeah shy... " He blushed and nodded a little. Finally he was unpinned and he moved to wrap his arms around Yoongi again, nuzzling his chest. "I like calling you daddy, I have daddy issues. Never had a good one. You'll be my daddy now." He said - he was told to mark him anywhere and the pain in his neck coursed through him to give him an idea. He opened up his jaws and clamped down on the side of Yoongi's neck hard enough to bruise, marking him as well. Perhaps this was a bad idea, but, who would ask a bad boy where he got his bruises from...?

Yoongi chuckled holding him close before shutting the water off scouping him up in his arms and seeing the younger have a smirk go across his face before feeling the bite on his neck, he gasped loudly and leaned back against the wall of the shower again. "f..fuck....do that again..." His voice sounded wercked yet again, he stepped out of the shower grabbing the towles before laying one down having Jimin cling to him like his live depending on it before laying him down on the towel drying him off. "Any pain? and daddy issues yet got them too and mmm being your daddy...??" He grined. "Long as you'll be my baby boy I'm fine with it."

Jimin nodded, "I'm fine with being your babyboy... I'm... scared of tomarrow." He said softly. He looked in the mirror behind them as they got out. "Oh my god my neck looks like I got attacked. Your handprint from earlier, and now your bite mark. I look like a slut." he pouted and loked at Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked at his work then walked up behind him warpping his arms around his chest and waist kissing his neck. "But you look like my slut baby boy only mine" He pinched one of Jimin's nipples before pulling away to finish drying him off. "Don't be scared about tomorrow if they fuck with you let me know and I will be there by your side show everyone I'm whipped for you" Yoongi winked at him before turning around and hearing Jimin gasp. "Why are yo-.." He looked over his shoulder. "Damn baby.....I look like a sraching post" He grinned before walking out. "Hurry I'm hungry and if you don't hurry up I will ahve a second roud with you!"

He groaned a little and looked at him gasping a bit. "Oh my lord." He put his hand over his mouth. Yoongi's back was torn to bits and he had only fucked him on the floor so long before he was pinned to the wall. Jesus. "Mmmfff lets go eat then." He said smiling, moving to grab a towel to dry them both off. " ... You're ready to give up your rep?" He asked.

"I think I am..." He looked over at the younger reaching out grabbing his hand laceing their fingers together. "I don't have clean clothes....' He blushed at bit and hide behind Jimin wrapping his arms around him again clinging to him. "Gonna have to drag me everywhere now" He shrugged and laughed showing his gummy smile as Jimin tried moving around but failling. "Yeah the marks on my back wow later put some lotion on it? And what we gonna eat cause I might eat you" He smirked feeling Jimin shiver and pull away squeaking as well getting shy. "Why my baby boy so shy now? What happen to that Jimin that was back at school and took me home?? Hmmm are you really that shy cause its really cute"

"... I'm always shy... e-except when I'm fucking. I'm... a different person when I"m fucking someone..." he hid his face in Yoongi's chest. "I can't belive that all just happened. We're not even dating. Hell, I barely know you!" he nuzzled more.

Yoongi chuckled holding the younger close. "Your telling me! I never done any of this stuff with anyone, I never dated anyone...." He hide his face in the youngers neck and kisses it again softly. "I like it when you are like that when i fuck you. I hardly know you either yet I let you in and giving up shit for you...I hope we didn't wake you mom I did hear noises that weren't us.." Yoongi looked around his room. "Y-you dance?" He saw a few dance torpey's and pictures and many other things.

"Oh... y...yeah... Dance. I uh... Sorta." He smiled. "Just a little." He giggled a bit and moved over to get them some clothing and then took Yoongi to go get food. "Do you... want to see?" He said. "I... sing too. but, mom is sleeping." He smiled. "No, she takes pills to sleep... she won't wake up till morning."

Yoongi sighed in relife he thougth he woke the woman up, he then nodded his head taking the clothes from Jimin an dputting them on. Sweat pants that hung low on his wasit showing off that area alot and a tank top. "I would love to see you dance, I did show you I rap.." He then sat on the younger males bed keeping his eyes on him. "Now that I can really see yeah you have many bruises from me that are sexual...sorry about that couldn't help myself"

"Well, my stomach was hurting... but I didn't want to ruin the moment... I think you bruised my ribs..." he pouted a little looking down at the bruise poking it slightly and wincing.

Yoongi looked anywhere but the youngers eyes. "I'm sorry...How long as your stomach been hurting?" His cat like eyes flicked up to Jimin's. "Like how bad is it..oh god what if your insides are gonan explode from me being a fucking dick head oh god...." He gripped the sides of his hair. "What if you die from me beating you?! Oh shit...." Yeah he was panicing

Jimin moved over to the bed pushing Yoongi back onto it, pressing his back into the bed like a big cat claiming it's food for the night, prowling ontop of him. "Shhh..." He smiled softly. "I've been through worse. I'll be fine." he leaned down and kissed him then moved back off of him to walk out and get them both food, leaving Yoongi on his back waiting.

Yoongi kissed the younger back and watched him walk out the room, he laied there blinking. Did that brat just push him onto his back and kiss him to calm him? Cheecky brat. "But its not fine.." He said out loud knowing no one could hear him, he turned his head looking out the window how long were they in the shower? And what time was it? He didn't seem to care cause one he had sex got a lover in his eyes as well and two he was on a comertable bed for once and three having food he hasn't had in three or two weeks.

Jimin returned with food for them both, moving over to hand Yoongi his. Jimin tripped though, but thankfully the food remained in tact but the tripping was showing that there was something a little more wrong wtih him than just being clumsy. Maybe yoongi did more damage than he thought, together with the other two,they did a number on him, lord only knew what type of damage Jimin actually had. He tripped and ended up facefirst in Yoongi's belly, but instead of staying ther he moved to the side to lay his head in his lap as Yoongi ate, the food sat on Jimin's chest. Jimin didn't make himself much, he picked up a couple grapes and some crackers. That was his dinner.

Yoongi ran his fingers through the younger males hair thats in his lap, feed him as well even his own food even when the younger said now he would kiss him and give him food with the kisses. "Jimin...tomorrow I want you take you to get looked at okay? Cause Im worried I really fucked you up not sexual you dirty bird!" He graon as Jimin giggled at him, he really needed to be sure Jimin was alright or it will eat away at him for months.

okay. I have insurance just no car. Wait. Don't you drive a motorcycle or is that jungkook?" He asked. "Could never tell."

Yoongi chuckled placing his hand onto Jimin's cheek and strocking it to calm him down."Ahh that black on matte motorbike? Yes it is mine even if I did steal it and have it trasnfered into my name and all the shit it is mine...which is back at school now that I think about it....I could have drove you home but eh don't mind walking there. Those two dumbasses wouldn't know how to do what I did with that bike they are dumb honestly even if I raised them" He then leaned down and kissed Jimin softly. "Who would have thought that school bully gone soft for a stranger in a matter of a day...and who would have thought he was staying the night at said boys house even had sex in his shower....crazy day...really crazy and fucked up day that turned good the moment you and I where locked in the bathroom.." He smiles. "Odd enough I don't have the need to smoke...useally I do...or drink..what have you done to me?"

Jimin just nuzzled into him smiling. "I don't know hyung. What did I do?" He leans up to kiss him gently. "Will you stop them if they hurt me?"

"I have no idea what you have done to me...And if they hurt you I will stomach them just scream for me..I will fucking kill them if they do.....You are my baby boy and I will keep you safe" Yoongi kissed him back softly feeling Jimin kiss him egerly he deepen the kiss.

He smiled - it had only been a couple of days -- "The last two days have been the worst hell I've ever been through..." he said whining softly. "I... don't know.... how to ..... make it any better." he whined. "what if you're in trouble after helping me...?"

"if I'm in trouble so be it, rather help you then anything else" He looked down at the younger male. "The last two day's have been hell for me as well..The moment my eyes laied eyes on you I was shocked and then Tae and Jk started going on about what they could do to you and I got pissed off and kinda took it out on you but also shown them you are my bitch in a way" Yoongi's left hand found it's way to his ear rubbing the back of it.

"Maybe we can take that cover... " He said, thinking of a plan.

"Take what cover?" Yoongi looked down at him while rubbing the back of his ea

They can't touch me. You own me. You can hurt me all you want but if they do... they get to hear from you... you're the leader, right? They will listen to you?" He asked.

"I am the leader yes and but there is times they go behind my back and do things...I hope they won't touch you I told them I own you and not to have the mess with you at all I have caught a few times then doing that but other then that they haven't touched you. I could always steal a panic button and a phone that will alert me and tell me where you are at, those right fucks have so many of them laying around and shit."

"You'll tell them you own me? Because you havn't spoken to them yet to tell them." he said. "Unless you called them?"

"I told them right when I saw you but they like to get freaky...." He rubbed at the bakc of his neck. "They like three ways somtimes so they where looking to take youI didn't like that so I told them you are mine not to touch you. Have they touched you when I wasn't around?" He looked at him

"Other than shoving my head in alocker and choking me till you came and kicked me in the ribs... no?"

Yoongi stared at him. "Then they are plaing something I don't like that..." His hand started shaking a bit. "I really don't like that they might be planing something...."

"Planning what?" He shrugged and nuzzled into him more.

"I don't know really.." Yoongi pulls a pillow under his head and holds Jimin against his chest. Well the plan was to leave during the night but as he laid there he fell asleep deep sleep.

he next day Jimin woke up cuddled up to Yoongi. He smiled and moved up to kiss his neck, waking him up in the easiest way possible. "Morning."

Yoongi groaned in his sleep, he's a heavy sleeper.

When he didn't respond he grinned and slipped down to lick at Yoongi's cock, pulling it out of the sweatpants to try and wake him that way.

Yoongi thought he was having a wet dream but he let out a deep hushy moan before opening his eyes and looking down seeing Jimin taking his legnht "F-fuck..Morning...to you too"

Jimin smirked as the male started to wake up from his slumber. He pulled back as the other said goodmorning then sliped his lips around the width of Yoongi's head again. He pulled his cock into his mouth, gently dragginghis tongue and teeth along it to make him sweat. His free hand moved up to massage yoongi's balls, looking up at him innocently. There was nothing innocent about Minnie.

Yoongi graoned when the younger moved away but then threw his head back moaning loudly when the younger male took all of him and played with his balls, his hips lifted off the bed as he gripped Jimin's hair shutting his eyes tightly with his mouth hanging open.

To think Jimin was fucking the guy that was abusing him not too long ago. He swallowed down the olders cock and whined loudly to send the vibrations through his cock. He looked up at him and smirked when Yoongi grabbed his hair.

Yoongi still can't beleive hes fuckign the boy he say at school and bullied really was a stranger world out there. He moan louder falling back ontop his back his head hiting the bed as his hips lifted more off the bed pushing Jimin mouth more on his cock. "Oh god baby boy..." He moanded it

Jimin let Yoongi control his head holding his breathe so the older could thrust as much as he wanted. He was good at giving head as long as he was allowed to prepare.

ongi thrusted more into the youngers mouth hitting the back of his throat many times before slamming his head down making him deep throat and moan really fucking loudly as he came.

Jimin let him, swallowing down the olders cum like he was trained to.

Yoongi panted hard opening his eyes pulling the youngers mouth off of his cock. "Baby boy ride me now.." his voice was deep he wanted more

Jimin got up and stripped off what he had on, moving to straddle Yoongi's hips - lining up with him, he leaned down to kiss him and just as their lips touched he popped Yoongi's head inside of him groaning into the kiss.

Yoongi graoned gripping the youngers hips kissing him deepyl as he felt him slide down slowly moaning with every inch he took.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum