Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Killer's Heart

2 posters

Go down

A Killer's Heart Empty A Killer's Heart

Post by minminniexx Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:25 pm

A Killer's Heart

A Killer's Heart 3hh1aLs

A Killer's Heart LRA0qIU

-Story-

Yoongi in highschool fell in love with another male which turned out bad, he ended up choking the guy to death for rejecting him since something in him snapped since that happen he has been kind-napping and killing people. He's also very rich as well and a CEO. Yoongi finds Jimin at a bar getting drunk and rubbing against other guys prefect victim. Jimin because Yoongi's Gem. Yoongi craved his name into Jimin's body even burnt his skin with cigarets and craved into the younger back as if he's a fallen angle. Jimin fights back and pisses Yoongi off many times until it leads to Jimin being pined down and rapped by Yoongi. Jin and Rm are hostages in the house and also treat Jimin. Rm has little metical history and is a tech guy very smart. Jin is Yoongi's bulter. Jin and Rm treat Jimin's wounds anytime he gets hurt and even with the rapping. Jimin tells them to stop treating him and let Yoongi do it. Yoongi has Bipolar he switches between personalities a lot one moments he's caring the next he's the killer that he is. Yoongi starts to show his soft side to Jimin treating his back wounds or inside of him. Jimin sometimes snaps at Yoongi when he's being nice and it causes him to switch. Jimin starts obaying Yoongi at frist it was just to get out of the house but soon Jimin starts falling for Yoongi, Yoongi's killer side stops coming out unless he kills people. They later on start going out on dates and uesally go back to Jimin's owned bars he has to pick up people to kill mostly anyone who comes and attacks Jimin. Yoongi starts to show Jimin how to kill people and torture them which starts to slowly change the younger which causes Yoongi to freak and break down. Yoongi on there next date tells Jimin that if he was to be put away that his money and companies everything he owns is Jimin's and for that to happen Jimin will be 'fake married to Yoongi' which turns into a real marriage between them since yoongi is changing for the good. They do end up having sex a few times. One of the days Yoongi takes Jimin with him to an award show type of thing where he is getting an award.

: Jk to contact Jimin again after so many weeks or months  after Jimin finally was shown the truth behind his 'boyfriend', him cheating on him. Jk comes over to Yoongi's house Jimin invites Jk in and jk wonders why Jimin is now rich and everything which Jimin tells him he is married now this causes Jk to get pissed off his 'boyfriend or property is not his anymore' he lashes out and Jimin ends calling the police or Jin one of the two end up doing it and then Jimin kills Jk and Yoongi ends up taking the blame as Jimin and Jin break out with Rm. Yoongi then goes to jail for years until part 2 comes.

Last edited by minminniexx on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Killer's Heart Empty Re: A Killer's Heart

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Yoongi was never like this, he was the happiest child alive got everything he ever wanted and then some. Everyone wanted him, wanted to date him many lined up to ask him out he always rejected them. What made him this way was he finally found someone he actually liked a lot, but when he confessed he turned him down and inside Yoongi something woke up it came alive whatever it was. He snapped and choked the guy to death since the day he kills for fun, to get off to seeing the life leaves their eyes specially when he fucks them as he kills them. Yoongi has killed 30 poeple and a few years back he almost got cought so he started laying low until he found this boy inside of a nigth club having a blast, he noticed him from the bar the boys thick thights and bubble butt in leather pants and a tank top make up on orange hair. For once Yoongi was attracted to not just crushing on someone, he noticed many males touching up on the boy it was starting to miss Yoongi off but why? The kid wasn't his but then again he can see a virgin from miles away so most likely the kid was trying to lose it since he doesn't room with his mommy and daddy no more. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the thought. Fucking kids he mumbled to himself then spilling out a pill form his leather jacket getting up from the stole walking near his traget. He wanted that virgin to himself only the boy was fucking amazing looking and will be all his, he only kills the beauitful ones. Many models came up missing because of Yoongi. Yoongi looked around and dropped the date rape drug into the boys drink then walked back to the bar watching, the drug he made himself kicks in faster knocks them out longer and when they wake up they are a bitch in heat wanting, begging to be fucked and can't fight back against him. 10 mintues later the boy was starting to stuble a bit now was his time, he walked over to the boy catching him as he fell over mumbling shit he couldn't understand and walked out the door having the younger males arm around his shoulders walking him towards Yoongi's car. He pulled his keys out unlocking the car from a few feet away and starting it, getting to the car he opened the door pushing the younger into his car then speeding off to his house. Yoongi was excited he hasn't kidnapped someone in three years and he found himself a gem a rare one too. Pulling into the drive way and turning the car off he looked over at the boy and leaned over touching his hair then running his finger down to his pouty lips, thumbing over them. He was a gem and he was all Yoongi's now. Inside the house in the basement Yoongi was chaining the younger males leg to the wall in his basement grinning at the naked beauty laying on the floor of the black and red padded room behind a one way glass. The younger male was on a rounded bed in the rich red silk sheets still passed out, he sat on his throne waiting for him to wake up. "Soon my little gem"

Jimin wanted to go to the club because he had just turned 21 and could finally drink (his parents wouldn't allow him until 21 even though the legal limit was 18). He wasn't told that people could poison you while you had your eyes on something else. Jimin had finished being turned into a human stripping pole and finally moves over to his drink again. The tender said he shouldn't leave his drink unoccupied but had left to talk to someone shortly after, and Jimin wanted to be an idiot and do just what he'd been warned not to do. He brought the glass to his lips and tipped it, his friend asked him what he was doing and he looked over. "Kookie?" he asked. His friend shook his head.

"That's not how you drink, you don't sip it you pussy." He said laughing.

Jimin pouted and in effort to outdo his younger friend who was 18 just turned a few months ago, he tipped the glass and poured the remaining contents into his mouth. He swayed instantly, his body shivering. "God is that what alcohol does to you?" He started slurring almost instantly and Jungkook busted up laughing. "Fuck you're such a lightweight. Wait here and I'll call us a cab." He said, walking off. In the time Jungkook was gone, Jimin tried getting up but his head started to spin, he thanked a stranger who caught him and fell into the man. "Mmmfff... htany.k syou" he said mumbling, leaning on the body of a man who he thought was there to help him. Little did Jimin know, he was about to be taken to Hell by the Devil himself.

When Jimin came to the first thing he noticed was it was cold,the next thing he noticed was why it was cold and the third thing he noticed when he opened his eyes was it was dark. He screamed and sat up, immediately trying to get up but a chain kept him secured to the wall behind him. He yelped as he pulled his leg, twisting it slightly as he tried getting out of the bed. He whimpered a little and panted, he was in pain, and slightly aroused. As soon as he screamed the lights came on and he glanced around the room. It was a lavish room, done up in red and black, with bedding that looked like it cost more than the bed itself. He whimpered pulling himself back up onto the bed rubbing his leg as he frantically looked around the room. He was completely bare of his clothing, he had nothing on and his phone was no where to be seen. The phone's lock code was 1234 because Jimin was a forgetful goldfish. He whimpered and tried to pull the sheet around him but it was fasted down with bands that looked like they had to be removed in order for the bedding to be used. He whimpered more and curled up. "H...Hello....i...is anyone there?" It was a movie phrase, that no one wants to hear an answer like Jimin received.

Yoongi perked up when he seen the younger finally waking up, he turned the brigth lights on then dimmed them before watching as he struggled with the chain trying to oull it off, he rolled his eyes. "Stupid kid" He sighed getting up from his throne walking into the room. Hair jet black black and red suit one with roses detailing on the suit jacket the rest black. He looked like a damn vampire its just his taste he did change when he got home he wanted ot make a "good inpression" on his new play toy. Yoongi cleared his throat setting out of the shadows. "Well hello there finally awake are we? And scream all you want lovely gem no one will hear you six feet under the ground" He chuckled and kepts his eyes on the younger males body. "I shoud interdouce myself where is my manners. I'm Suga" Yoongi wasn't stupid he wouldn't give out his real name just in case he did left his gem go for fun to see what would happen then snatch him again. "Anyway are you hungry? How are you feeling?"

What could JImin say, he didn't expect anyone to be here. "....W....why...am I here... How did I get here... are you going to hurt me.... please don't hurt me... " Jimin already started to lose himself. This guy looked absoultely stunning but in a sickly way that scared the boy.
Yoongi smirked. "You talk alot don't you when paniced? Thats cute but soon it'll be gone" He then walked to the edge of the bed looking down at the younger. "I asked you questions gem now answer don't missbehave..." His face was emotionless as he started at the younger male. "And I won't hurt you long as you do as I say my lovely gem." He looked over the youngers males body again, again he can't beleive he found this beauty just getting drunk and having other males use him.

Jimin started to hyperventalate when Yoongi moved closer. "I...I'm hungry... but... y... " He flinched when the male stepped even closer. "W-What do you want from me..." tears started to whell up in Jimin's eyes.

Yoongi cocked his head at the younger male. "What would you like? And crying won't get you anywhere gem better stop it." He moved his hands from behind his back to touch the males knee then squeeze it for a warning. "What I want is you to behave and enjoy your new home, your lucky you have the best room down here the other rooms aren't luxury. Now please clam down or you don't eat.." he cocked his head back rubbing the younger males knee.

"C...calm...d...own... you... you kidnapped me and have me chained god knows where how do you expect me to calm down?" He snapped, bad move. Could you blame him? He realized his mistake far too late and whimpered.

Yoongi did not like him snapping, he flipped moved fast as lightening ontop of the younger wrapping his fingers around his neck before the other hand took out a pocket knife craving into the younger males chest. "Calm donw? CALM DOWN?! You don't know whoy ou are messing with I saved you be thankful" He saw the younger stuggling with being craved into and choked, once he was close to passing out he let go and pushed the younger away from him. "Honestly spoilder brats like you are annoying. Anyway now you don't get dinner I was being nice.." He looved at 'Suga' craved into the youngers chest smirking as he looked at the bloody pocket knife, bring it up to his lips he licked the blood off and graoned. "A lovely catch indeed.." He turned around walking away shutting the lights off and locking the room to go back to his throne room to make some drugs to help "relax" the brat or at least make him not put up much of a fight. In the middle of working on a new pill he looked over at the glass watchign the younger male. Hmmmm really is an interesting gem he caught.

Jimin struggled to free himself but a moment later he found himself crushed by the weight of the other, his hand was around Jimin's throat and he was screaming at him that he saved him. Jimin tried moving the others hand off of his throat but it stayed, a knife appeared and it was pressed into his chest and Jimin tried screaming but the sound was gone. He started to pass out from both being choked and the pain when it stopped, he pulled away from the boy and got off. Jimin panted, tears streaming his face and he whimpered when the man said he was being nice. Jimin watched wide eyed as the man licked the blade. How could he do that... Jimin was going to die here. He struggled to free himself pulling at the chain then got an Idea. The blood on his chest was quickly drying, it was etched into his chest, Suga's name. He swallowed and dug his fingers into the wound to coat them with blood and then tried coating his ankle in it. He got his ankle slick enough that the chain slipped right off his foot after some manuvering. He quickly got up but the blood loss in his chest made him dizzy, complete with getting up too fast. He swayed a little but regained his footing and started looking around the room for a weapon, anything that could get him out of here that he could hit Yoongi with.

Yoongi sat back in his throne grinning ear to ear. "He really is stupid..." He got excited when the younger picked up an iteam and right away shooting him in the neck with a tranquilizer. Yoong laughed shaking head head. Making his maid go down and pull the younge rmale back into bed. "He's so stupid he will leanr you pick anything up it will shoot tranquilizers at him, he then looked at his watch. In 10 hours the younger will be awake/ "Ya...Jin make sure you make him some food in ten hours" He looked over his shoulder at the maid named Jin who has a coller around his neck.

Jimin tried, but he collapsed as soon as this thing that he picked up shot him with a tranquilizer and before he knew it, he fell onto the ground. He was starving when he woke up and whimpered, his mouth going dry. It had been over 24 hours without food now, the last thing he drank was the alcohol. He panted and glanced around the room. It was still dark...

Yoongi awoke to his watch going off telling him the younger male was awake, he grinned getting up and streaching putting on another suit all black and gold now walking down to the younger males room he opened it turning the lights on. "Well have you gotten that bratiness out of you now? I was nice you know but you made me hurt you. And Jin" He clapped his hands together as the male maid came in walking over to the younger wiht a two glasses one wil water and the other a smoothy with vitims inside of it and other shitt to keep his gem well healthy, along with some grilled chicken ontop of a salad then a cup full of veggies. "Eat up gem" Yoongi stared at the younger as his maid back away and back to where ever he had came from shutting the door. "Did you really think it would be easy to run away? You pick up anything and it will knock you out and if you get cold.." He looked over his shoulder as a furr blanket was brough into the room. "You can cover up with this but oyu missbehave again i will take it away and there will be a punishment. Also you phoen keeps going off a "junkook<3" Keeps texting you also your mommy and daddy keep calling Jimin.." He flicked his eyes to the youngers. "Eat up" Yoongi walked over and sat down on the loveset inside the room keepign an eye on Jimin.

"J...Jungkook is my boyfriend... m...my parents... my phone... please... don't bring them into this... please... " He whined a little watching him sit down and tell him to eat. "....I...is it poisoned...?" he asked - what a dumb question. Why would any criminal answer that truthfully.

Yoongi crossed his legs over his lap and cocked his head. "Boyfriend eh? Well I told him you where staying with your boyfriend, your parents now they got some lovely cute photo's and are happy that you are now happy anyway they did video chat but of couse you where asleep they like me. The food no its not Jin is my maid and if he ever did somehting like that his husband and kids will be killed by me." He licked the inside of his cheek. "Also your phone passcode is the easiest one there is, lucky I saved you but poor Jungkook" He sighed. "He's so heart broken but he'll move on with my help.. Eat it won't kill you." He clapped his hand having Jin come back in wiht a packet of cigarette and a lighter, Jin then walked away as he open the pack sliding onto between his fingers and bringing it to hips lips. Flicking his thumb over the numb of the lighter he brought it to life moving his hand close to the cigarette lighting it before flipping the lid making a loud clicking noise takkign a drag then pulling it away.

Shattered. This man had completely destroyed his life. He was about to say something when Yoongi lit up a cigarette. Jimin put his hand over his mouth, his alergy to cigarette smoke made him sick to his stomach and without eating anything he tipped his head to the side and ended up sick all over the red sheets. Since he hadn't eaten, it was only stomach acid but it was enough to make him disgusted in himself.

Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes. "Honestly weak...JIN!" He looked over as Jin ran in taking all the sheets and yanking jimin off the bed also taking anythign that go throw up on it before looking at Jimin and handing him a pill that will help his alergy, then running out of the room. "Take that pill and drink those drinks. Don't dissobey me again.." Yoong got up and grabbed the boys arm putting out the cigarette bud onto the inner side of the younger males arm. "Jimin must you always disobey?" He rolled his eyes as Jin rushed back in with new sheets putting them back ont

Jimin screamed in pain as Yoongi put his cig out on his arm. "I'm allergic to it!" He tried to not raise his voice but still tell him why it happened. He yelped when Yoongi pulled away and left, taking the stuff Yoongi gave him. He blinked at it and looked it over. What was he giving him....he decided to hide them instead not knowing one was a pain killer and one would fight the infection he didn't know was growing in his chest from the deep cuts.

Yoong groaned sittong on his throne lookins at the younger the pressing a butten that would allow him to speak to Jimin. "You know the pills i gave you will help you right? And maybe around six pm you will be hungry till then see you. Oh one more things Jimin you say Jungkook is your boyfriend yes? Well if so he's not a very faithful one you do know on your icloud on your phone you can click on their icon and see what they save...He's been with many wemon no men odd... anywayyy see you gem~" With that Yoongi left.

Jimin glanced at the pills he pushed away, then looked around the room trying to figure out how the hell he knew. He moved to grab them when he started talking about Jungkook. He growled a little until he heard what Yoongi was saying. Jimin had uploaded so many pictures of him and Jungkook but Jungkook hadn't uploaded any? He swallowed and started to get a little choked up. He'd never looked at it. He wanted to see it for himself. He needed to see it for himself. "S...Show me...." Nothing. Silence. he looked at hte pills in his hand and the water. He glanced down at his chest which was hurting quite a lot. he still felt lik ehe didn't want to take them. What if they would hurt him, or make him unable to stop this guy? Could he even stop him anyway? Jimin curled up. An hour was all it took to break and he sat up. "Where the hell are you, just kill me or whatever. Fuck." No answer. Maybe the pills would make him sick enough to die. Finally, he took them and curled up. It took another 20 minutes and suddenly he felt a lot better already, his chest pain stopped and he felt a lot more relaxed that he actually went to sleep on his own. There was nothing as pretty as the boy in a soft, gentle slumber. He looked so peaceful. Yoongi had ripped him from a controlling life, where his destiny was picked for him. He was to become a psychologist like his parents, and live his life paying off the debt from it. He was also dating someone who kept him secret from the world because it 'wasn't right'. Did Jimin want to go back, or was his fear of captivity making it seem that way?

Yoongi came back around six pm or a little after, he walked to JImin room opening the door as he pulled his tie off a bit. Walking in he saw Jimin asleep he looked around and pressed a butten to have Jin bring in some food to eat since he would be waking up soon. He cocked his head to the side running his fingers through the younger males hair. "Jimin....my maid is bringing you food please wake up.." yoongi looked over his shoulder as Jin came in with food setting it on the night stand then running out of the room.

Jimin nuzzled his hand while asleep, making a small sound before his entire body relaxed. After Jin left the room he slowly woke up and yawned a little, blinking his eyes open to see Yoongi still there. He didn't know how to react, so he said nothing, looking at the tray of food that was brought for him.

"Eat up" Yoongi turned around but remembered something. "Here" He handed over his phone to show him. "my watch sends me any soudn you make, so if your in pain at antime i can press a butten and have it delivered to you..." He sat down on the edge of the bed taking his tie off and sighing.

Jimin took the watch following yoongi with his eyes. he looked at his wrist and fastened it onto his wrist. "... Who are you?" Jimin asked, trying to figure out what made this guy tick.

Yoongi cocked his head to the side. "I already answered that gem. But do look through those....I migth have done you a favor when you see a pregant woman..." He foled his tie up then pulled off his suit jacket unbottening the frist four bottons to show off soem skin and to cool down from being outside running around doing things.

"you told me your name. Who are you?" he said. "Why me?" he scrolled through the pictures and came to quite a few with women that were pregnant and clicked on one. Jungkook was arguing with her a week ago about it being his. Jimin's grip on his phone got harder as he read, his teeth grit and his eyes narrowed, filling with tears. "...R...really... " He said under his breathe, reading about Jungkook talking about fucking the girl a couple times last month but wearing a condom. Jimin got so mad in fact he chucked his phone busting it. He would regret that later, but maybe his new 'captor' would replace it for him, he seemed to live a lavish lifestyle.

"MM gem It's just Suga and who am I? Just your god." He watched as Jimin throw the phone. "Really is a shame....he wasn't into guys at all yet was still with you, your parents are liers...did you know they aren't married?" He started at jimin

"What have you done? Why me? What are you planning on doing to me..." He looked at the food and started eating, listening to Yoongi - the more he listened, the harder it became to eat as he started feeling like he was about to cry.

"You where so blinded but shit that you didn't pay any attention to it at all you say sings yet brushed it off. I saw this boy in a night club lost and wanted an excapse so i gave him one.." Yoongis voice was deeper now. "Please eat unless you want me to force feed you"

"You wouldn't." He said, looking at Yoongi wondering what he put in the food that he wanted him to eat so badly. the pills had helped, so now the food would help, right?

"I would because you need to eat not strave yourself" Yoongi scooted closer picking up an orange slice and handing it to JImin. "I don't like straving people unless its for a good reason.."

"What reason would that be?" Jimin took the orange slice and popped it into his mouth. At least fruit was safe, right? He held it between his teeth, covering up the back of his lips with the peel.

"Well mostly I kill people for sport, pleasure but you I haven't useally who i take don't last a week here like you have. it's odd really" Yoong itched the back of his ear. "The foodits never touched by my unless I feed you it myself only my maid touches it, which with the watch i gave you you can call him anytime you need him or me, there is also a shower and a change of clothes you must be cold at night I forgot to give you them i been busy and dealing with you being a brat so that disracted me alot..

"Why did you take my clothes to begin with..." He sucked the orange off of the peel and looked around. "Why do I feel like you're not this nice usually... " He said, wondering if he was playing with the devil or an advocate.

"Oh...you wet them and stuff on the way here..." He flushed a bit. "And I did wash them they are in your cloest but i gave you a tank tops, short sleve shirts and some shorts and sweat pants I don't really know what you like..." Useally Yoongi isn't this nice but he saw how scared he was and something in his told him be nice and try comforting him. "There is also some chicken too Jin makes the best grilled chicken he's a good cook, I tried cooking once burnt my old masion down." He chuckled at the memory. "This one we are at is alot better thanks to my tech guy " He grinned remembering kindnapping him. "A few live here you know? The tech all aroudn was done from ym teach guy we call him RM the food is done by JIn and the rest by me..."

"....how do you kill poeple and get away with it..." he swallowed a little and looked at him moving over to grab the rest of the food. He was so hungry and the orange only made him that much more hungry.

Yoongi grinned at the younger male. "My tech guy can hack things you know...clear all charges and shit. "Oh there is water and a smoothie I made the smoothie, and before you panic no it only has vitims inside it" He looked around the room turning the light on more so JImin can really see the whole huge room better. "Does leaving it dim bug you?

"...wow." he looked at the smoothie. "Are you going to kill me eventually...?" He looked at him, wondering if he would even tell the truth.

"I honestly don't know..." He watched him then leaned forward checking out the carving in the younger males chest then groaning pressing a butten to rbing lotion, a door opened up and Jin walked in handing it to Jimin then walking away calmly this time not rushed. Yoongo shook the lotion bottle then flicked the cap open pouring some onto his fingers then rubbing it in a bit, he moved his hand to the younger males chest rubbing it on the scaring. "Yeah that will stay there forever..."

Jimin yelped whimpering a little from the pain of him touching it. "Well... I didn't do it... you did." He said, pointing out the obvious. "You're different... " he said. "Before you were much rougher and violent. Why?" He took a bite of the chicken and smiled a little. "Mmm..." He looked at Yoongi and offered his fork with some of it on it. If it was poisoned, Yoongi wouldn't eat it right?

"You where being a brat plus I had long day or work so I'm more calm right now, and well I claimed you.." Yoongi's eyes widen when the younger offeren him a bite he leaned over taking the pice between his teeth then eating it. "Mm yes Jin is really good cook I'm glad you got to try his cooking finally gem" He smiled softly.

Jimin nodded and smiled a bit. "Why do you call me gem?" He asked. "My name is Jimin... not Gem..." He said cutely.

"Ahh....." He itched the backof his ear more. "Because how much of a beauity you are, how lovely yout thighs are toned nicely I must add and the orange hair kinda completes th elook with your dark pinkish lips....Uhh and the shape of your body the way clothes fitted you that night and I saw many males just grinding against you it bugged me alot cause they should respect you then again im not any better I'm keepign you here to keep you safe from others to not harm or use you.... I was surpisred with Jungkook really surpisred cause the massages and the photos like... wow i hacked into his phone with the help of my tech guy and you wouldn't wanna look honestly..." He gently patted Jimin's kneed to comfort him

Jimin started growing hot in the face. Even his boyfriend never complimented him. If he was going to die this guy was gonna kill him after complimenting him. "....O-Oh...." He swallowed, his eyes looking down to the killers hand on his knee.

"I hate him..." Jimin said softly. He was cute - a killer bunny.

Yoongi brought his hand up to the yougners cheek the back of his hand touching it. "You are warm gem..Are oyu feeling okay? If you ever miss your parents tell me I'll let you video chat with them anytime' He flippped his hand over strocking his cheek looking at him

"Why can't I go home..." He asked, looking at him swallowing a little.

Yoongi frowned his eyebrows together then pulled his hand away slapping him hard across the cheek. "HOW DARE YOU!" He growled standing up and yanking Jimin out of bed throwign him to the ground. "I have been nice to you and your fucking reject me fucking want to leave! You are safer here then anywhere else! YOU FUCKING BRAT!" Yoongi pinned him down to the ground hands pinned above him head other hand wrapped tightly around his throat. "I was nice Jimin now your going to get it"

Jimin yelped when he slapped him, "A-Ah Ow!" He was thrown to the floor as Yoongi pinned him and started to choke him. He struggled under him and squirmed trying to get him off but grew weak the longer Yoongi choked him. Jimin got one hand free of Yoongi's and wraped it in Yoongi's shirt, like a pleading motion for him to stop.

Yoongi was blinded by rage of the younger rejecting him he tighten his fingers until the younger male passed out then leg go breathing hard as he sat ontop of Jimin. The choking was honeslt enough to make him pass out but Yoongi wasn't done, far from it. He got off him grabbing his pocket nife again and turning his over, its a shame he has such a lovely body but Jimin had ot be a brat and reject him. He plunged the knife into the younger males back. Fellen angel now. He smirked watching the blood pour out of the wouds he finished craving into the younger putting the blade to his lips licking it off with a few moans. Was he done with him? He didn't know he did know he wanted more but he wants the younger to be awake to feel and see everything. Yoongi smirked yanking the youngers head up to his lips to whipser into his ear "Your mine don't you fucking forget where you are right now and what I do" He then let go watching as his head hit the ground with a loud thump, he got up taking the food away the clothes as well anything he nicely gave the younger, even the watch. He left the room brightening the lights to the highest setting so when the younger woke up it would hrut his head more. Yoongi sat in his throne room staring at the younger as he strocked himself. "Such a brat next time...ne-next time you won't be knocked out"

Jimin came to and the pain in his back and head pounded. He was laying in a pool of his own blood and started to cry from the pain in his back. He didn't even know why it hurt, just that it hurt and he was in an exorbanate amount of pain. He asked a question, that's the last thing he remembered, the question and suddenly Yoongi was on him. He whimpered and tried to curl up but the pain in his back was too much to bare and he ended up passing out again from the pain alone.

Yoong called Jin in to clean up the blood and place the younger onto the bed on his stomach. Yoongi really wasn't done. He walked out of his throne room and into Jimin's and stood near him waiting for him to wake up.

Jimin woke up again after being moved to the bed and cleaned up he whined at the light and then something blocked the light from his face, Yoongi stood in front of him. Jimin was now terrified if he wasn't before.

Yoongi stared down at him clearlly pissed off. "Well morning, glad you can finally wake up I was close to shooting you up with somethign to make you stay awake" He flipped Jimin onto his back. "I want you to look up at the celing watch everything you take your eyes away I break bones got me?!" He then spreaded Jimin's legs wide open chaining them to the bed the crawling ontop of him and doing the same to his arms then getting off of him. "This will hurt alot Jimin....I wish you hadn't rejcted me....I don't like beign rejected you know." He pulled Jimin up against his waist but his hips, Yoongi was alreayd naked and hard. He rubbed against his hole then one swift move he slammed inside of the younger no warning nothing and started thrusting deeply and hard inside of him keeping his hips pinned to the bed.

Jimin tried telling him he wasn't rejecting him but Yoongi chained him down distracting him. He struggled against the chains until suddenly his body was on fire. "AH!" Yoongi slammed in, taking his virginity in a bloody and very painful way. He started to cry and yanked at the chains binding him, snapping his eyes shut from the pain in his back and his insides were burning and being torn appart by Yoongi taking him how he wanted. "...pl..." Jimin could barely talk it hurt so much.

"I told you not to look away!" He growled and twisted the youngers wrist breaking it. "Don't look away!" He started thrusting harder and deeper into the younger feeling the blood making him moan at the warmness of it. "You should listen to me...Or else Jimin."

He forced his eyes open and screamed as yoongi fucked him violently. The pain eventually forced him into an unconcious state unfortunately. The massive fracture in his wrist and the massive pain through his body could no longer be sustained conciously.

Yoongi smirked and kept thrusting inside the younger male untill he felt his climax come, he moaned as he filled the younger made sure to pull out and get some on him as well. Panting he looking at his wrok, he will reget it later it wasn't the plan at all...He shrugged unchaining him then walking ouf of the room to shower.

Jimin stayed knocked out for several hours. When he finally came to his wrist was swelling incredibly badly and he was running a high fever, sweating like he was working out.

Yoongi sat in his throne room passed out. Jin opened the door to Jimin's room.

"Jimin..?" He spoke softly walking over to him.

"What hurts I know I'm not allowed ot be in here when the master is asleep but I heard everything..." He sat down next to him placing the back of his hand on the youngers forhead.

"oh god... hang on I'll get everyhting and my husband okay? We will help you" He got up and walked away to ge this husband.

Jimin groaned and looked at Jin when he came in. "Don't... he'll... kill you too... " he started burning up, his body atempting to fight the massive infection in his arm.

Jin and Rm came back into the room and where at his side, jIn kept the younger disracted at Rm looking at his lower half area.

"I rather die then not help you" He ran his fingers through the younger males hair looking over his shoulder as his husband worked on cleaning Jimin up.

"Sweetie.." Jin called Jimin gently. "This will hurt alot and im sorry but he has to stick his fingers inside you to feel how bad the damnage is, where you a virgin?" He was wrroied really worried Yoongi never does that to virgins, not like this..."

Jimin nodded and winced, whimpering a little when Jin and his husband started to care for him. Jimin glanced at the glass that he understood now to be two way glass, and he groaned whining softly.

"It's okay sweetie" Jin soothed him as his husband gently slide his fingers into Jimin's hole feeling around and lookign at Jin. "Sweet heart h-he turn you up bad but don't worry my lovely husband here will put cream on it and give you some meds to take, keep them far away from Yoongi please he will know we helped and kill our kids we haven't seen them since we where kindnapped.." Jin sighed at Rm started putting the cream inside him. "Anywhere else he hurt you? I'm so sorry this happen he snaps when rejected he's been that way since highschool we guess, he was rejected by a guy he liked alot..How we know this? Well my husband is a doctor and a tech guy so he hacked in and his record....No one can get into his recod now since he doesn't exsit really" Rm was finished putting the cream into place then handed over the meds and left to clean his hands and anythign else he used.

RM couldn't do much for Jimin's hand, considering if he did Yoongi would notice. It was up to Yoongi to do it. Jimin took what jin gave him and looked at the pills and ended up passing out again. He whimpered, pulling himself onto his chest, smothering his face in the pillow. He lay like that till he passed out, hoping that he would just end up dying in his sleep, unfortunately someone came and moved his head.

Jin and Rm left the room staring at each other, the poor boy..

Yoongi woke up and slipped on some sweatpants going down inside Jimin's room seeing him passed out, he gently laied down in bed moving Jimin's head onto his stomach running his fingers through his hair. He looked so uncomfy Yoongi couldn't stand it.

He woke up later on that day and his arm was swelling so horribly - his fever wasn't breaking, even with the medicine he was given.

Yoongi was carefully touching the youngers wrist then snapping it back into place wrapping it, he heard the younger male scream and gently rubbing his sides. "Shhh it's okay now, and turn over I need ot clean your back"

Jimin looked at him in fear and started to shake. "N-not aagin... please... stop... I'll do anything you want... please... " He whimpered and started to pant hard and his eyes welled up with tears.

"I-I'm not gonan hurt you Jimin.." He said softly then ran his fingers through his hair wipping away his tears. "Its okay now..."

"You're insane." JImin said, mostly out of fear. "What the hell is wrong with you!? you raped me tortured me, then come back and try to help? What the fuck is wrong with you. Just kill me if you are going to!" Jimin was hysterically crying.

Yoongi flinched hearing the younger scream since it was high pitch and hurt his ear. "I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I snapped like I did in highschool...You rejected me I can't take rejection well I'm so sorry I really am..." He wipped away the younger's tears he really was sorry he didn't mean to rape the younger. "I didn't mean to rape you like that I was so pissed off and shit im so sorry"

Jimin saw another side of Yoongi and wondered what was wrong with him. "Do all your victims reject you? I wonder why. You're a freaking serial killer who kidnapped me to torture me! What the fuck Suga." He said.. "Are you a nice guy with a crazy side or a crazy guy with a nice side." Jimin's wrist was bandaged now but he couldn't do anything with it. It was his right hand to. His fear made him wreckless. Would he trigger Suga again or would Suga back off this time?

"I understand......I am a nice guy but being rejected just triggers something inside of me and I lose it and yeah i useally rape my victims and kill then at the same time. But you I haven't I don't know why......Take thses meds to hello the pain I'll come back later and try cleaning and dressing your back wounds." He gently placed a pillow under Jimin's head and got up walking out of the room so the younger could calm down.

"Fuck. You." Jimin said under his breath after Yoongi left. He curled up on the bed and took the pills and let sleep overtake him again.

Yoongi stayed in his room for once his real room starting at the wall.

Jin sneaked into Jimin's room.

"Jimin..?" He walked over to the younger

Jimin woke up and glanced at Jin. "Hm...?" He sat up slowly - wincing as he did.

"Easy..!"Jin gently lays him back down. "Carefull sweetie. How you feeling? I brought food'

"...Is that a joke? I feel like some psychopath killer has mutilated me and turned me into a puppet... with real strings through my body.." He groaned and looked at the food. "Does Suga know?"

"Does Yoongi know I come and help you? No he doesn't hes locked in his room right now see.." He pulled his suit sleve up showing off his watch showing Yoonig starting at his wall "And is what a joke?"

"asking me how I'm feeling. I feel like I look... like shit. I've been here 3 weeks and I don't even know if I've had a shower. " He whined and curled up. "I want to die." He said, the first time since he had been there. Yoongi had already hurt him numerous times and raped him once. He wanted to just go home.

"Yoongi always gives your a bath when you ae passed out.." jin heard the door open and he looked over his shoulder. "shit.." He whispered as yoongi walked into the room.

"Jin...What are you doing in here?" Yoongi started at the maid.

"H-he called for m-" Yoongi slapped him and yanked him throiwng him towards the door.

"No one gave you permission at all Jin...Maybe i need to vist you rlovely daughter and have soem fun hmm???" Jin's eyes widen and he teared up

Jimin looked over. "Suga." He called him by his name purposefully to show he had heard the older saying it. Maybe he could change Yoongi...

Yoongi stopped and looked at the younger male letting go of Jin as he ran out of the room sobbing. "Yes..?'

"Don't hurt them... He is keeping me alive for you... " He said, groaning a little. "Come here... please..."

Yoongi nodded and came to Jimin's side sitting on the bed. "I can't hurt you, and if you don't want me to hurt them then I need to victims..."

".....Victims? What are you some type of vampire... " He moved over closer to Yoongi. "You said you've always been rejected. Right? What if someone were to not reject you. Would you stop, and give all of this up..."

Yoongi cocked his head. "Totally a vampier" He smirked with a laugh, but then looked back at Jimin. "What are you getting at Jimin? You rejected me i know rejection its forever...."

"What if I told you you could have me ?" He said, swallowing a little. His original plan was to trick Yoongi and try to slip the key from around his neck... would it work?

"Have you how...?" He looked all over the boys face for answers

"Any way you want." He said. "Without having to force me... "

"you have to promise not to hurt them anymore... " He said, making a deal he knew he wouldn't be keeping. "ff you promise I'll date you... No one else can be hurt. You have to let Jin and RM go." He said. Maybe he could get him to do it himself...

Yoongi looked at him still "But I like killing people I won't hurt you are RM or Jin long as you help me get new victims.." Yoongi really did like killing people for pleasure but also there blood he keept all of his vicitims blood, he licked the taste it was weird thing he liked since his frist kill.

Jimin tried to sit up and winced whining softly. He lay back down and whimpered. "You need to take me to a doctor... I'll tell them everything was willing .... it hurts... really bad.... Suga please take me to a doctor....." he said, thinking up numerous ways he could get away to call the cops.

“Jimin Im not stupid I know you will try to call the cops.." He said his voice getting deep then he summoned in RM. "Treated him.."

Jimin groaned. "I won't... you have too much you can use against me... please... " At least RM was a doctor and could give him what he needed.

No Jimin." He glared at the younger male as RM did everything the younger needed done

Jimin whimpered in pain until he was finished and then he called Yoongi back in and curled up against his leg*

Yoongi came back in hours later after RM fixed Jimin up. He then sat down on the bed looking over Jimin as he peacfully sleeps.

Jimin curled into his leg and lay there for a while till he woke up.

Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair then leaning down and kissing his cheek gently.

Jimin opened his eyes and looked at him as he kissed his cheek. "You're really nice when you want to be... aren't you?" He asked. Trying to sit up and wincing trying to do so.

"Yeah i think so not really sure..." He gently pushed him back down. "You need to stay laying done gem and be carefull you might rip some stiches

"I know you're a big bad serial killer and I'm likely only going to live for another month... but if you're up for it... I need to cuddle something..." He said, nuzzling the pillow Yoongi gave him. He took everything else, but he gave him a pillow... so that was nice.

Yoongi nodded and got up and grabbed the furr blanket he brought the frist day in and drapped it over Jimin then climbed in behind him wrapping his arms around him nuszzling his face into the younger males neck. "You'll life longer then that...I don't mind.." He said softly

Jimin was expecting him to call in Jin or something, but he climbed in alongside him. Jimin was laying on his side and cuddled back into him. He smiled gently and fell asleep next to Yoongi.

Yoong nuzzled more into the youngers neck falling alseep, he never sleeps with his vitims what is wrong with him?

Jimin whimpered in the middle of the night and woke up sweating and in a lot of pain. "ow...ow... ow... " He felt Yoongi behind him and at first paniced but realized he asked yoongi to sleep with him.

Yoongi awoke to Jimin whimpering, he places his hand on the youngers forhead and got out of bed getting a wet cold cloth and comeing back placing it on his forhead then getting him soem pain killers. "Here love take these"

Jimin looks at them and pants opening his mouth, letting Yoongi give them to him as well as some water to drink them. He started to shake a bit from how high of a fever he was running. His body really was working hard to elimitate something from him

Yoongi runs his fingers through his hair. "It's okay..." He cuddled up behind him again rubbing soothingly on him until he fell back asleep cooling off, Yoongi stayed awake to watch over him.

Jimin finally went back to sleep and whimpered again in his sleep, but this time he was having a nightmare. He tossed and turned until he was facing Yoongi, his head tucked under the olders, the nightmare still haunting him.

Yoong wrapped his arms around him and leg over his hip gently playing with his hair as he slet. Yoongi doesn't remmeber falling asleep but he did,.

Jimin woke up to Yoongi laying in front of him asleep. He glanced down and noticed the necklace and was overcome with intense feelings. Should he betray Yoongi and take the chance at freedom... or should he leave it alone. Jimin moved his hand up to the necklace to take it but decided not to at the last moment. Something stopped him, just as he was pulling his hand back Yoongi woke up before he could explain, the older jumped to the worst conclusion and Jimin was again in pain.

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully then he felt the necklace around his neck be touched and his cat like eyes opened up and stared at Jimin. Was he really trying to leave?! He growled and kicked hard into Jimin's stomach. "The fuck you think you are doing!?" He sat up fast glareing at the younger then slapping him acorss the face and leaving.

"wait! Suga!" JImin reached for him and he got kicked hard in his gut as Yoongi got up and stormed off. Jimin was left to cry on the bed. He missed his chance and now he was fucked.

Yoongi slammed the door to his throne room and throwing shit, how could he?! It keeps running though his mind he let his garud down and he fucking did that to him!!! Yoong looked around his trashed room groaning laying down on the bed. Three days passed of just yoongi iether at work or watching Jimin.

Yoongi was too busy throwing a fit to unlock the door to Jimin's room so the whole time he was going without food and water. He started to lose weight fast as his body tried to repair the damage only causing more.

Yoongi got up out of bed walking down to the basemnt grabbing the food Jin made to take to Jimin, he unlocked many doors down many stairs until reaching the room. He unlocked the door turning the lights on walking over to the bed. "Get up"

Jimin tried, he got up and ended up collapsing at Yoongi's feet wrapping his hand around his ankle. "Hyung... please... i'll explain... " He looked up and the dizziness caused him to fall to the side.

Yoongi looked down at him no emotions nothing. "I'm waiting.."

"I c-changed my mind... I was going to free RM and Jin... B-But I changed my mind, I wanted to ask you to do it ... give you the chance to do it..." his voice was frail. "I d-don't want to leave... anymore.... j-just let them...g-go... keep me... torture me... do whatever you need to me... just let them go..." at that he lost conciousness.

Yoongi kept his arms crossed the whole time Jimin was mumbling, he then rolled his eyes picking the younger up an dputtign him in bed and feeding him while he left. Yoongi did many things while Jimim was asleep.

Jimin woke back up a little refreshed. Yoongi had pureed the food so he could feed him while he slept? How did he make him swallow in his sleep? Jimin groaned, the biggest headache of his life was kicking in.

Yoongi laied next to him passed out. There next to Jimin was ice water or a smoothie and some pain killers.

Jimin looked over at the table and picked up the pills, tossing them onto his tongue and downing them. He looked over at yoongi and collapsed on his chest, clinging to the olders shirt.

Yoongi mumbled in his sleep and curled up around the younger nuzzling into him being a fluff ball only whne asleep but awake deadly/

Jimin yawned and curled into him falling asleep, his hand ended up on the necklace again in his sleep but he was fully asleep this time, he wasn't trying to take it.

Yoongi groaned and nuzzled into the youngers neck holding him closer to him portecting him in his sleep and mumbbling about keeping someone safe loudly.

Jimin finally woke up the next day and he looked up at Yoongi who was still sleeping. He moved up off of him but the pain came back and he whimpered laying down on Yoongi's chest again panting. The pain meds were only taking hte pain away, not healing it.

Yoongi stayed asleep he hasn't sleep in many days. There was a fresh smoothie that has some vitamins inside it and some meds tp help with healing him. He mooved around a bit to get comfy again.

Jimin took the drink that seemed to be fresh - did jin come in with more? He downed that one as well and curled up to fall back asleep.

Yoongi woke up four days later streaching and groaning as all he did was lseep in the same possion and never move for anything, he opened his cat like eyes blinked a few times wondering where the hell he is at before feeling something heavy on his chest. He looked down seeing orange and knew where he was, he ran his fingers through his hair notcing it needs to be cleaned now he might wait till the younger is awake and able to sit up to give him a bath.

Jimin woke every so often and Jin came and gave him more food and water, he worried about Yoongi but for the most part the man seemed fine - the sleep seemed to revitalize him and Jimin felt a bit better. He slowly opens his eyes and realizes Yoongi is awake and bites his lip. "...H...Hyung..."

"Hmmmm...?" He said in a husky voice before looking over at Jimin. "Yes..?

"... you... you're not... mad?" He said. "I'm sorry I... tried taking the key... I just wanted to... let them go.. and stay with you..." he din't know at this point if he would go with Jin if offered, or not

"Why would you leave in the frist place?" Yoongi said in a husky voice before sitting up on the bed putting pillows behind him. "I said I wouldn't hurt them they still work for me I pay them you know...What did they tell you anyways?"

"They haven't told me anything... other than they aren't allowed to be in here ... And that they want to leave..." He said, hoping it wouldn't anger him. "They have a daughter, you know that, how wouuld you feel if you had a daughter and it ahppened to you

"I did have one..." He looked over at Jimin before looking back up at the ceiling. "I had one her name was Yuki...And Jin and Rm have three daughters two are twins the other one is around 14 now? I can't remmeber I haven't ever saw them...I feel Jin told you things.." He looked back at Jimin. "Spill it you have been here i think three weeks now?"

"S...something... like that..." He said. "J...Jin hasn't said anything..." He was trying to remember if Jin had said anything but couldn't remember very much of the last 3 weeks, asside from the necklace Jin told him about.

Yoongi nods and looks back at the ceiling. "Porbbaly should grab a laptop and work I'll be back.." He got up streached showing off he was naked, he sleeps naked and walking of of the room.

Jimin blinked and lay down on the bed wondering what all Jin had been telling him. The few times he saw him he was told about an escape plan... get close to Yoongi... steal the key... and Jin and RM would report him to the cops... but Jimin started feeling like that plan wasn't doable anymore. Still, he wanted to help them escape. He would end up taking the key and paying the price, wouldn't he? He waited till yoongi returned and smiled a bit. "Hyung, can I use your computer?" He asked, sitting up slowly.

"Yeah sure.." He said sitting on the bed next to Jimin and putting his arms behind his head watching the younger male.

Jimin pulled the computer in front of him - he didn't mind that Suga could see, he wanted to check some stuff. He pulled up his facebook and looked at a couple posts. His eyes started to whell up. Jungkook had posted a status a couple days ago that said he didn't care Minnie was gone, he got better head now. It was a cocky post and Jimin stared at it swallowing. "No way he would post that..." he mumbled, scrolling down more. His relationship status had been changed from single to engaged. Three weeks and he was engaged. And he was talking about his unborn kid that was already 5 months old. 5 months ago Jimin had fallen ill and had been hospitalized. Junkook made every excuse in the book for why he never visited him. He found a couple posts with people arguing that Minnie is his best friend and he typed "lol" and they asked why and Jungkook's response had been along the lines of "that kid should just go do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge. He's a pain in my ass, more so than I am a pain in his." Jimin got the joke and he wasn't laughing. In fact, tears were falling down his cheeks and he closed out of Jungkooks profile to go look at his parents. His parents were told for the first time in their life their son was gay, and they removed him from their friend list. they posted up anti-gay things "No son of mine is gay." and things that made Jimin want to curl into a ball. "I have no son. I gave birth to two daughters, and one of them is dead to me." made him espeicially sick at his stomach and he hantded the computer back. "...t...thanks...." he said, staring frontways to hide his tears but the sniffs gave him away and he lowered his head to his hand crying into them.

Yoongi pulled the younger into his chest wipping away the tears shuttign the laptop lid for now work can wait, he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair to sooth him. "I told you and shown you but now he actually came out with it...I wonder why...Like why now not two weeks ago when he was blowing up your phone. We could get back at him.." His voice dropped.

"M-Maybe he's angry at me... no... no I never want to see him again... " he cried into Yoongi's chest, hands and neck. "Y-You said you need a v-victim, r-right... w-will you kill them... ?" He asked.

Yes I'll kill them even teach you as well" He ran his fingers through his hair still then his index finger slide under the youger males chin lifting it and placing a gentle kiss on his lips before pulling away. "Are you up for it?"

Jimin gave a little squeek when the guy kissed him. Even Jungkook hadn't kissed him, he'd fuck him but he never kissed him - or rather, he tried. Every time Jimin was ready and waiting for him to fuck him, he'd come up wiht na excuse to get his dick sucked and nothing else. Jimin had never had pleasure in his life, and never had a kiss either. He melted against it and looked at Suga in a daze. "w...what? teach me? no, hyung I"m not a killer... i can't..... who are we going to pick to kill... innocent people...?" Isn't that who yoongi usually killed? Innocents? Could Jimin convince him to take others?
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:39 pm

Yoong smiled softly and pecked his lips again. "Yes teach you my ways and i useally do go for innocent people unless I hate them then they get tortured longer get the wrost of it all. What do you have in mind?" He stared into Jimin's eyes, maybe just maybe letting down his walls he won't be lonely anymore..

Jimin couldn't think of anything and sighed. "....I'll help you get whoever you want." He swallowed and leaned into the next kiss, wanting more... "I really... like that... Keep doing it...?" He asked, a cute little blushing smile on his face.

"Anyone I want gem?" Yoongi pulled Jimin ontop of him leaning up chest against his running his hand up the back of the younger males neck and tipping his head kissing him deeply.

"A-Anyone..." Jimin moaned lightly into the kiss and leaned up more on him, Jimin willingly moved into posittion on Yoongi's lap panting like the lost puppy he is.

"Then we will go out tonight.." He leaned against the wall breaking away from the kiss and attacking the youngers neck as his hand made it to his ass rubbbing it gently before going back up to the middle of his back to hold him as he bite down on Jimin's neck sucking on it hard.

Jimin tensed when Yoongi's hand landed on his ass, even though gentle it brought back memories and he started to get a little scared. His ass still hurt, and still bled from time to time... How could he be falling in love with his rapist…

The bite to his neck didn't help him focus anymore either, he was lost between fear and arrousal, which strangely and twistedly heightened his arrousal.

Yoongi rubbing his back to sooth him as he pulled away from his neck then kisses the other side before biting down again. "I want you to pick up people but I also wanna mark whats mine.." He pulled away after giving the younger male his second hickey before attacking his lips hungryly.

Jimin groaned again and nodded, tipping his head allowing the man to mark him. He wanted Yoongi to take care of him. "Su...ga...Hyung...?" He said softly, panting breathelessly.

panted after attacking the younger males lips and anywehre he could bit on his neck, chest and shoulders. Yoongi looked over his work while the younger talked to him.

"C...can you check... the damage you caused...?" He said swallowing. "J-Jin... " He froze. Yoongi didn't know Jin helped with that.

"I have been checking it, its healing nicely. I chekc it while you as asleep I also bath you and feed you.." He pushed the youngers hair back. "I know Jin's been sneaking out of his room to come help you along with RM my watch sends me notifactions when any door is opened and a camra turns on and records it'

"....A...And you havn't hurt them for it?" If he had ears they would have perked back up from being all but permanently re-adheared to his skull.

"Mmmm no I haven't...You told me not to hurt them so I didn't' Yoongi leaned into the younger chest kissing it gently. "I told you I'll do anything you say.."

"Except stop killing people..." he said, noting one thing he didn't do.

Yoongi gripped Jimin tightly and looked up at him all emotion gone. "What did you say?"

"You said you'll do anything i say.... but if I told you to stop killing people... you wouldn't... " Jimin flinched and prepared himself to get hit or something.

Yoongi growled and threw Jimin onto his back pinning him down. "You really wanna pull that right now? If you don't do as I say im affraird I will hurt somone you care about. Your best friend Tae is it? Your 'soulmate' I could hurt him you know....Or worse family..."

Jimin whimpered. "D-Don't... I'll help... please don't hurt me anymore... " He coward under him and started to shake. His back was still messed up from what Yoongi did to him previously.

"Good.." Yoongi got up and opened up the cloest taking out a low v neck tanket top with blanket skinny jeans then a dark red velvet suit jacket walking back over to him with a bag of make up as well and shoes. "Here be ready in 30 mins.." He grabbed his laptop walking to the door opening it then slamming it shut.

Jimin whimpered and watched him leave and whined at the two way. "Come baaaaack...." He pouted a little and grabbed the clothing from the dresser that Yoongi had gotten for him. He pulled them on and spent a couple minutes looking at the marks Yoongi gave him using the 2way mirror. His back was badly scared, as if yoongi stabbed him... he probably did. and his chest... where it had been marked Suga... Jimin moved his hand up to trace over the markings and for some reason a smile came to his face.

Yoonig picked out a white lower v neck tank top with a meshed white, dark blue rose and flowers suit jacket then black skinny jeans then some commfy dress shoes putting it on then walking back to Jimin's room, make up on as well hair washes and fluffy as ever earrings in and rings on his fingers. "You ready?'

Jimin was still admiring the scars in the mirror with a small smirk on his face. "Hyung... You 'do' own me... don't you." he was still smirking. Did Jimin like it ?

He looked at Yoongi throguh the mirror, over his shoulder and then looked back at the mirror..
"Mmm that I do" He walked up behind Jimin and wrapping his arms around him one sliding to his chest over to his nipple then the other hand to the youngers crotch kissing his neck. "I own you remmeber that.." He sqeezed gently on the youngers cock then pulled away. "Ready now darling?'

Jimin almost choked on his saliva when Yoongi did that, his stomach twisted and he felt like he was on cloud 9. "Yes sir..." He said softly, still admiring the markings before pulling the tank on properly. Why did being owned feel... nice? wasn't he just property?

Yoongi smirked and offered his hand out to the younger. "Then lets go and I like it when you call me sir its nice I do hear it a lot at work but form you I like it better" The younger male walked to him, taking his hand he lead Jimin out of the room and up into his actual house.

"What about daddy?" Jimin didn't even know why he asked that.

Yoongi choked on his out spit and froze in his spot then slowly looked over at the younger before pinning his against the wall in his hall way the leads outside the masion. He gripped gently onto jimins ass and kissed his neck rubbing against him. "Do it again" Yoongi said in a husky lust filled voice.

"D-Do what.. call you daddy?" He said, adding a little seductive 'teasing' note to it.

Yoongi groaned against his skin as he bit near the youngers jaw sucking hard before pulling away and smirking. "Come baby boy~"

Jimin panted watching Suga's every move. He could actually get used to this... "C-Come where Daddy...?"

Yoongi smirked more takking the youngers hand and leading him through the doors outside walking to his dark red lamborghini, then opening the door for the younger watching him slide in before walking over to his side and getting in turnign the car on with only him touching the steering wheel. Backing out of the drive way and speeding down the road. "Why did you call me daddy?" Yoongi asked taking his eyes off the road for a second to look over at the beauity that is Jimin.

“I.. honestly don't know. I... uh... " he put his fingers together. 'Is it strange to say you fell .... for... your rapist? He gulped and blinked over at Yoongi. "It's... strange, right?"

"It's not its the frist someone has since my daughter. But never made me sexually lust over it thats a frist" Yoongi turned down a few roads before getting to the night club. "We looke rich I know but we are and people always sworm rich people let me pick the guy or girl then i'll send you tget them and bring them to me, I'll hand them a drink laced with something so it's easier to get them to come with us.' He placed his hand ontop of Jimin's.

"... What happened to your daughter...?" He asked, looking over at him and turning his hand to lace their fingers of that one hand.

Yoongi squeezed gently. "She died....she was only three years old.....Trust me I didn't kill her people thought I did. Her mother 'accedintly' gave her rat posion" He rolled his eyes. "Honestly that woman was a bad choice on me but now shes married to soem rich guy that works in the goverment. I can't touch her or anything to get revange it sucks she has about six kids now?" Yoongi pulled into a parking spot.
Something in Jimin broke when he heard that. "why isn't sh one of your vic.. oh." He explained it just after he asked it. ".He was already entertaining ideas of capturing her to torture her... he hadn't even killed anyone yet.

"Yeah....Yuki was my world actually made me normal for those years...She would have been now 8 years old i beleive.." He shrugged and opened both their doors with a press of the button getting out and holding his hand out to Jimin. "Shall we baby boy?"

Jimin took his hand and accepted that he was owned by a serial killer... and by what he knew about him, one that was rather famous but unknown at the same time.

Yoongi lead the younger male to the door where the bouncer is letting them in rigth away, Yoongi is famous and dealy as the same time. "Now we get our own VIP room along with body garuds take care of them our room is 18 I will get us drinks and no they would be laced with anything" He squeezed gently on the youngers ass before walking away to the bar.

Yoongi told Jimin to take care of the gaurds and he tipped his head. How was he meant to do that? He shrugged and walked toward room 18.

Yoongi sat down at the bar and grinned. He knew the younger didn't know what he meant but soon enough he will he chuckled ot himself those gaurds are assholes even if you as famous they still give you a hard time going into your room. Yoongi shrugged ordering two furity drinks then turning around looking at all the poeple looking for the prefect victim.

Jimin walked back and pouted at Suga. "They won't let me in."

Yoongi chuckled haning him his drink. "What did they say? And try seducing them baby" He leaned over and kisses his cheek. "Pratice on them then I'll send you out into the actual feild.'

"....... Oh." he blinked and looked at the drink - pouting that he only got a kiss on the cheek. He took the drink and looked at it then at him. He didn't want to accidently drink the drink that would knock him out.

Yoongi smirked and pulled the younger in for an actual kiss. "Mmm don't drink that one okay? Mine doesn't have it you can have a few sips, And once you get those gaurds we will be on the top floor looking down you may help me spot someone out you might have better taste them I do" He handed him his drink to he could have a sip then took it back taking a few sips. "The drink you have in your hand is for our guest love be careful.."

Jimin grinned sheepishly. "... Right." He smiled. "Oh, the graurds said I looked and acted 13." He whined a bit. I got carded and sent back down to play with the 'kids' because that area is for grownups." he stuck his tongue out in the direction of the gaurds and huffed.
"You are so cute..." He smirked and looked up at the gaurds. "How about daddy show you how it's done baby boy~?" He got up from the bar stole grabbing Jimin's hand and leading him up to the area, he looked at the gaurds and lowered his voice.

"Well I see you turned away my lovely boyfriend..." He looked over at his shoulder seeing Jimin look so lovely in the neon lighting.

"We do enjoy three ways boys....and did I mention he is a porn star? You will both get payed 20,000 each..." He smirked seeing them get excited.

"Follow us boys~" He tugged Jimin along unlocking room 18 then settping in with the graurds then stabbing them with tramquilizers and pulling them up against the wall.

"Now for the fun baby boy" He said softly walking up to him and putting his hands on the youngers hips and turning him around. "Look at all thses people baby and tell me what you think about them and I'll tell you who desvers it the most" He whispered into his ear then kisses below it.

Jimin did not like the sound of that, he thought he was legit in what he was saying and it scared him. He tried to remain calm and realized he was trapping them. It worked and suddenly the garuds were out. "... jeeze..." He followed yoongi and watched him looking around the bar. "... All of them seem innocent to me... you said we won't kill an innocent..." he said softly. He shivered at the whisper and leaned back into him.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around him and swayed them from said to side slowly. "Then pick of some bad ones baby boy" He ran his hand up to the choker and gave it a tug as he kissed his neck. "Find daddy a good one...."

"By any means?" He asked, glancing around.

Cheaters, people who hurt others for plreasure with words, mostly look for someone like your ex baby and parent's" He moved his hand down to JImins crotchand gave it a nice rub before whipseirng. "Now go find daddy a lovely play toy for us" The backing up and sitting down ont he love set int he room.

Jimin looked back at him. "Is it okay if I tease and play around with them to test them... will you get upset daddy? "

Please go ahead baby boy I trust you and If you bring us a really bad one I'll reward you with soemthing specail" He Keeps his eyes ont he younger and winked. "Daddy might buy your something nice or give you a lovely climax"
Jimin gasped at the climax part and looked at him. ".... I've never had one." He said, with that he walked off, that in his mind and the uncertanty of who he was going to get for his ... what did he even call him? Owner? Captor? Master? ... Why did it matter, Jimin had no freedom left, right? He was owned? He didn't know, but he didn't question it long when someone walked up behind him and grabbed him. He jumped a little and glanced back. It wasn't Yoongi -- "I'm taken."

"Don't care." The guy was drunk, he made Jimin sick by the smell of his body.

"Let me go."

"Stop me little guy..." The man said, wrapping his arms around Jimin. Jimin froze - paniced by the first time Yoongi forced him. The man leaned down and grabbed Jimin by the hair, yanking his head back.

"I said let me go!!" Jimin elbowed the guy in the groin only for him to find his head slammed into the bar table. He blacked out for half asecong and that's all it took for the man to collapse, Yoongi standing behind him. Jimin's nose was bleeding pretty bad and his lip was split by the guy. Jimin leaned against the table and lapped at his tongue, wiping it with the back of his arm. Yoongi decided this guy was good and left him on the floor to check on Jimin.

Yoongi grined. "Oh baby you will love a climax so mcuh..." Yoongi watched Jimin walk away, keeping his eyes on his ass he still can't beleive he tapped that but it wa rape, maybe he will tape it again the right way....

Yoongi then noticed a guy touching whats his even after Jimin pushed the guy away, he didn't like that one bit and was soon knocking the the stranger out then going over to Jimin and taking a cloth out and dabbing at his nose and lip. "He hurt you, now we take him.."

Jimin lightly winced as Yoongi cleaned his lip, he loooked down at the guy and nodded. "What an ass...." he looked back at Yoongi and let him take care of his lip and nose till they both stopped bleeding. With Jimin's help Yoongi lifted the guy and they dragged him out. By the time they were out to the car though, Jimin's hand was hurting and he held it as he got into the passenger side. The guy must have grabbed it or hit it because his wrist was hurting bad. He whined. "Hyung, please ... can I go to the doctor so they can xray and splint this...please..." He looked over at Yoongi as the other got into the car. I have no reason to run from you... not anymore...please..."

Yoongi looked over at him, "long as i stay in the room all the time then I will let you, i go where you go.....And good work baby boy picking one even htough he picked you.." He leaned over and pulled the younger's face tpwards his kissing him deeply for a long period of time before starting his car and driving to the near by hospital. "Don't worry about the guy in the truck okay babe? No ones gonna know someone is in..." They walked in yoongi lacing his hand with the youngers and getting him checked in filling out all the paper work for him, then sitting down in the waiting room.

He put down that he fell a week ago and yoongi paid for the whole thing up front in cash. Jimin was xrayed and they found it had several fractures, up into his arm even. He was perscribed pills for a major infection in his blood and they splinted his arm as well as gave him pain meds that would make him kinda loopy for a while. He left with Yoongi to head home and for once in 3 weeks wasn't in massive pain. He smiled at Yoongi. "Thank you for taking me... I knew I wasn't feeling well." He said softly. he took the pills and as yoongi drove he fell asleep.

"No problem...sweet heart." Yoongi looked over and saw him asleep he took of his suit jacket and drapped it over the younger male, his eyes went back ontop the road pulling into his drive way. "Well shit..." He mumbled to himself going over to Jimin's side and gently throwing him over his shoulder and walking up to his door opening it with a simpler swip of his thumb. Yoongi walked down to the basemnt laying Jimin onto the bed then going back to his car to get the bastard that hurt his gem. The room next to Jimin had the guy tied up to a chair duck tape over his mouth waiting to them to come and torture him.He went back into Jimin's room walking over to the bed and looking him over. "Jimin..?" He called softly to see if he was still asleep and he was, he carefully took of Jimin's clothes taking out some sweat pants and a tank top that belongs to Yoongi himself. Once Jimin was dressed in comfy clothes Yoongi stripped and cuddled up behind him nuzzling intot he crock of his neck.

Jimin woke hours later and took half a pain pill and looked over at Yoongi sleeping next to him. He leaned down and kissed Yoongi's neck and then his cheek and lips. Jimin was starting to enjoy waking up to him. "Hyunnngggg." He nuzzled into his chest. His hand was hurting a lot less after getting it taken care of professionally.

"Mmmm" Yoongi moaned softly when the younger kissed his neck, he slowly opened his eyes seeing Jimin's head on his chest staring at him. "Y...ess? You hungry..?' His voice was very husky.

He smiled a bit and shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know." he said, nuzzling him. "i can get used to this, i think I already am.:

Yoongi kissed him gently on the lips. "Get use ot what? I could always move you upstairs into my bedroom and give you free will...You have proven you won't run away or call the cops on me...." He sat up pulling the younger gently with him and gently kissed his neck. "Mmmm thses hickeys look amazing on you baby boy.." He said against his neck hands holding his back up.

"...Really!?" Jimin beemed and nuzzled into him at the thought of moving into Yoongi's room. how had he gone from a tortured boy to someone that was falling for his captor? It didn't make sense. "I wanna go to your room ~ "
"Lets go then baby boy~" Yoongi wrapped the youngers legs around his hips and carried him out of the room up the flight of stairs and into his bed room which was very huge, a hot tube in the middle of the room, a huge crilce bed fire places and water foutains and a huge walk in bathroom and cloest. He walked over to his bed setting Jimin down. "No ones ever seen my bedroom..." He itched the back of his ear. One the wall was a picture of Yoongi holding Yuki when she was born, and around it was many more photos.

Jimin hugged onto him nuzzling his neck with a smile. He was still tired so he was happy for Yoongi to carry him. Once in the room he looked around and noticed the picture. "Mmmm -- Yuki?" He asked, looking at the painting. "She was so pretty...."

"Mmm yes my baby girl she was so pretty looked almost like me" He chuckled stareing at her picture then his eyes went to Jimin. "Rememebr I said if you get us a victim I would reward you..? What would you like baby boy, Im tepmed to give you a climax..." He was bitting his lip as he stared at Jimin.

Jimin bit his lip also, remembering shortly after that he'd been hurt making him whine. "Mmmm... I've never had one.... what is it?"

Yoongi bit his lip more before speaking. "The greatest feeling in the world after alot of build up before you cum, its pleasure baby...I can give you it but would you like me to stay away from your ass? I know its still healing so I don't want to touch it until your healed. But I can do things to your cock baby boy.." His voice was getting deeper as lust was taking over a bit more of him. "You will feel like you are on cloud 9 baby and afterwards as well its like being high almost...but its a great feeling..."

Jimin's jaw dropped. "Mmmmm... yes... I wanna experiance that..." he said blushing a little bit. "Uh... my... yeah... erm... still hurts... " he said squirming a little.

mm I'll stay away from it baby boy.." Yoongi got onto his knees in fornt of Jimin placeing his hand on the youngers thigh rubbing it then taking his other leg and kissing and bitting gently on the other thigh. "I'll give you it and then some baby..."

Jimin groaned just from the little touching Yoongi did, arrousal hit him like a truck and he leaned back laying on Yoongi's bed with his toes touching the floor. As yoongi got more aggressive, Jimin's hands moved above his head and he clutched the blanket, moaning softly and arching his body. "Oh god...whatever you're doing... don't stop..."

"Mmm I won't.." Yoongi moved his hand up higher and gripped Jimin's thigh right near his cock squeezing it gently before moving his lips to the same area as his hand on the other side before tugging the youngers tight boxers down with his teeth. Once those where out of the way Yoongi stared at Jimin's cock before licking his lips and gently pressing a kiss to the shalft.
Jimin parted his lips and let out the sweetest high pitched moan he had ever heard his body make. He shivered and whimpered squirming under Yoongi. He already felt himself start to tighten and groaned. "Oh...my...god...." He panted hard.

"Oh my..." Yoongi looked up at the younger smiling. "That was a lovely sound baby boy and there will be many more" He wrapped his fingers arounf the base of Jimin's cock and licking the clit of his head before kissing down to his hand and back up to the tip taking the tip into his mouth hollowing his cheeks at he took more in, his eyes watching everyhting Jimin does.

Jimin arched his body and squirmed around - "Fuck, Hyung... I'm... I'm feeling so... Mmmff... god I don't know what this feeling is, so tight.... ahhh... oh fuckkk..." jimin tossed his head back and came for the first time, groaning and squirming around on the bed, whimpering and scratching at the bed sheets - his nails shredding the fivers.

Yoongi pulled Jimin's cock out of his mouth swallowing and licking his lips. "Thats a climax baby and I'll give you another one.." He took all of Jimin's cokc into his mouth bobbing his head from side to side as he played with the younger males balls as well.

imin's eyes rolled back and he groaned, just as he reached a second climax he heard some godawful screaming and his eyes shot open. "What the fuck was that?"

pullws away again swallowing the youngers load again licking his lips stareing down at Jimin, he wanted more. "Don't worry it's just the guy we will torture soon baby boy~ We could go and torture him now or your can make me feel good too baby" He took his hand and placed it on his stomach then moved it down to his happy trail. "All up to you baby"

Jimin bit his lip. "I do the same you just did for me?" He asked, nibbling his tongue.

"Mmm you can do anything baby boy..." Yoongi bit his lip looking at him. "Anything..."

Jimin looked at him and swallowed a bit, he was tenative and shy, moving his hand down to lightly touch yoongi's cock. It twitched and Jmin blushed.

Yoongi smiled. "It's okay..it does that its a good thing means I like it" He then place his hand on Jimins and gave it a soothing squeeze and let go. "If you like I can help you or you can figure things out on your own, is it your frist time touching one?

".....No. But... With Jungkook I wasn't this shy... " he said. "but with him I was afraid most of the time.

"He was not violent, persey... just... mean."
"There is nothing to be shy about or scared baby boy, here" He placed his hand back ontop of Jimin's and moved his hand along the tip as he bit his lip. "It's okay" He half moaned. "I won't be mean unless im rejected"

Jimin sat on Yoongi's thighs and faced him. "why does rejection bother you so badly?" He said. "I don't seem to understand that... I'm a trained therapist... I've been through all the schooling, just, no certificate. You have to pay for it and I'm broke..."

"Ahhhh because in highschool I was the guy everyone wanted to date, to fuck but I wasn't interested into any of them until I came across a guy that interested me so much. Hell I even followed him around he was very popular and loved dancing alot but the day I finally got the balls to ask him out he told me "Oh...uhh I don't like guys like you...sorry, also you are very ugly unles the guy and that guys over there I really like." he pointed towards some guy that was a player a huge one too yet never even gave em a chance after that day all hell broke inside me, like was I really not good enough? So I snapped and waited until he was alone in the gym locker room and stranggled him..... And after that I kept getting turned down until I found yuki's mother she didn't reject me...." He placed his hands on jimin's thighs and rubbed them to calm himself down. "I guess in a way I don't handle rejection well cause everyone would say the same I did however had one guy date me but later found out he only dated me because he was sorry even faked his death to leave me...But you....you rejected me once and now you are prefect......You don't push me away or run from me It's nice....I finally can trust someone...not be lonely no more maybe even love for the frist time.." Yoongi was speaking softer as he rubbed the youngers thighs.

"As long as you never hurt me, I won't try to leave..." he said leaning forward to nuzzle into Yoongi's chest, his hand still wrapped around the males cock gently.

"Mmm I won't hurt you again.." He gasp leaning against the head bored. "T-that feels so nice...."

"...you promise?" He said, smiling and rolling his thumb over the others head, running his thumb in a circle over the slit, using Yoongi's precum to wet the flesh and allow him to glide more easily.

"I-I promise.." Yoongi thrusted his hips up leaning his head back with a moan.

Jimin got enough confidence to lean down and lick the tip of his cock he looked up at him to see the reaction and it made him happy to hear those sounds from Yoongi's mouth.

Yoonig moaned loud and his hand reached to grip the younger males hair as he cocked his head ot the side pantting hard. "Y-you can take it all baby boy.... do whatever you want.."

Jimin took more of his cock into his mouth and started to gag a little and pulled back. He'd done blowjobs before, but jungkook always forced him down and didn't care if he gagged or not He looked up at Yoongi. "I'm really bad at this..." he said panting slightly.

Yoong moaned again then whined a bit when the younger pulled away. "Its okay and i'll give you a trick you gotta relax your throat take in an inch and swallow keep doing that and it'll kep baby you are doing good" He smiled and leaned forward and kissed him gently then pulled away. "I have all the time in the world for you to pratice, I won't get mad"

Jimin smiled and nodded, starting to lick again before taking Yoongi's method to heart, slowly sliding his cock deeper, swallowing bit by bit until he couldn't anymore and he gagged and pulled back coughing - panting - a string of saliva connecting his puffy lips to yoongi's head.

Yoongi smiled. "it''s okay we can always do somehting else if you get fustared with trying to do that, I will maybe later or tomrrow do it to you again but i want you to focos on what i do to your cock okay baby boy?" He pulled the younger closer and attacked his neck and collar bones anywhere he could. "I want you....I want you alot..."

Jimin groaned and leaned into his touches, arching his back, squirming his hips and panting gently. "F...Fuck... I... I'm scared but... I want it too... w-will it hurt ?"

won't hurt this time it's not rape I'll actually make love to you, will you let me?" He looked at the younger bitting his lip.

Jimin was shocked he was asking, but it made him feel incredible. "Mmmm... yes... god yes... if it's anything like before... "

"i'll take good care of you" He said laying the younger down then kisses his neck as he gently grindded against him, kissing down to his collar bone then to his stomach then back up to nipple flicking his tounge over it a few times. "Tell me when you want me to make love to you and i will get the lube.."

Jimin was nervous, but he wanted it. "Y-Yes... Hyung... yes... please... " He whined gently. "I want it so bad... please..." He squirmed and his cock started to drip. Where was all of this coming from... he'd never had sex in his life... yet he was acting like he'd done it a million times.

Yoongi smirked and leaned over the side of the bed getting the lube, then geting back between the youngers legs spreading them and looking at the lovely view. "You healed nicely baby boy.." He then poured lube ontop his fingers and Jimin's hole before sliding just the tip of his finger in. "Now stay relaxed if you tense up it will hurt alot so i might need ot keep you disracted okay?'

Jimin tensed at first and then forced himself to relax, knowing damn well if he did end up hurting again he'd be in hell. He whimpered and groaned pressing down on yoongi's finger allowing him to slip into him. Jimin had healed, he was scared but it was healed so there was nothing to be afraid of. He whimpered in pleasure as the older prepared him. On his own he flipped onto his stomach and raised his ass in the air panting.

Yoongi groaned when Jimin raised his ass up into the air. "Good boy.." He slider a second finger in and curlled it hitting his sweet spot. "That right there needs ot be hit to give an even better climax just wait till its hit with ym cock it'll be even better.." He started to scissor his fingers inside. "Tell me when your are ready"

Jimin pushed back more into his hand and started to rock his hips, tipping them back and forth. "Oh... god... D-Daddy... " Where it even came from he didn't know... Jimin was kinky and technically a virgin if rape didn't count. How was he to know. He whimpered and

Yoongi nodded and pulling his fingers out the coating his cock with the lube, he then wrapped Jimin's legs around his waist and slid in gently just the tip. "Daddy will give you what you want baby boy relax on it and you may slide down all the way at anytime when ready"

Jimin found himself put back onto his back which he didn't mind as Yoongi slowly slid just his tip into him, sitting there till he was ready. It took a little bit for the younger to adjust, his ass having to realize he wasn't about to be mauled befor eit completely relaxed and Yoongi was able to slide slowly more and more till their hips were together. Their hips fit perfect, like two pieces of a puzzle lost in the chaos. He groaned and tightened just a little to see the reation, he loved watching his doms reaction when his cock was squeezed. Jimin was becoming a cute little pet wasn't he.

Yoongi moaned loudly and squeezed his eyes shut when Jimin squeezed around him then relaxed he pulled put a bit and pushed back in gently to see the youngers reaction. Once getting a reactions he started to move a little slowly. "Let me know if you want is faster baby Im going slow to relaxe you even more and spread the lube more.'

Jimin arched his back as Yoongi pushed in more, he whimpered and squirmed a litttle more, pushing Yoongi's cock even deeper. "Ahh... I didn't think you could get deeper. I was wrong." He panted and squirmed again looking up at him and nodding for him to increase the speed. "Go ahead, I can take it." He said panting.

Yoongi nodded thrusting up into hard and fast but gently leaning back down and kissing the youngers neck. "I can go deeper baby..." He thrust a little hard this time going deeper then before and hearing the younger cry out in the best way possible.

Jimin moaned and whined as yoongi pushed even deeper. How the hell he managed that he didn't even know. "Oh.... god... No wonder you tore me up... you're big... a-and you're not even fully erected are you... He noticed the longer he sat there the tighter he felt. He groaned and arched into him. It was incredible, so much so Jimin grabbed the headboard and put large scratches in it,, he didn't mean to but it just happened. "Ahh..sorry... " he glanced up at the bed.

"MM I am big baby boy and mmm watch this" He smirked twitching his cock inside of Jimin making it fully hard. "Don't be sorry baby boy tear up anything." He put the youngers hands on his back thrusting harder and faster going deeper inside of him before angleing his cock to hit the youngers sweet spot over and over again. "Never bee sorry baby"

That did it, Jimin's clawlike nails tore into Yoongi's back, leaving red marks and even cutting him here and there, he groaned loudly. "S-So fucking close... " he felt it again the same as before, "Ahhh...."

"Yeah baby boy?" Yoongi starts thrusting harder and faster then before hitting his sweet spot dead on at he bites down on the youngers neck. "Cum together baby boy?" He was gruntting eahc time he thrusted

Jimin nodded and groaned loudly, whimpering and moving his hips against Yoongi's as they both reached the peak together. Jimin collapsed back on the bed, his hands, nails coated in a thin layer of blood from yoongi's back, falling to the side beside him. He panted heavily, his chest rising and falling.

Yoongi panted hard pulling the younger male close to him and kissing his cheek anywhere he can before sliding hand hand to Jimin's lacing them together nuzzling into the younger's hair. Then whispering softly into his hair "I love you.." beofre passing out.

Jimin felt like he couldn't say it back. He was holding back with this guy, could he truely date a murderer?

He was thankful Yoongi passed out and he didn't need to return it.

the next morning Jimin woke up first.

Yoongi nuzzled his face more into Jimin's neck and slept with an actual smile on his face. The next morning came and yoongi was still sound asleep with a smile still on his face cause for once he was happy in life, ha has someone who won't reject him won't turn him away and on top of that he told him he loves him because he turely does. He's never loved anyone besides his daughter and he feels he could take on the world with Jimin by his side hand in hand. Maybe just maybe he was his one that will save him..?

The next morning Jimin got up out of bed and stretched, took his pill and then went downstairs to look for something to eat with Jin. When yoongi woke, Jimin wouldn't be there.

Yoongi turned over and cuddled his pillow thinking Jimin was still in bed with him and he smiled more nuzzling into it. A man happily in love.

Jin was in the kitchen cooking up some beakfest he heard Jimin enter the kitchen he looked over his shoulder.

"Jimin...What are you doing out of the basement?" He finsihed and put the plate infornt of him and leaned on the counter. "Are you going through with our plan of useing Yoongi to get in bed and get him whipped for you? You'll set me and RM and you free..'

MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm

At first, Jimin's aim was to do that, it was meant to be that way but now he had second thoughts. "...I... No... Change of plans..." he said, looking down. "He's... not as bad as I thought..." he said. "I'm sorry..."

"Not as bad as you thougth?! Jimin he kills people and tortures them too! We are held captive by him!" Jin couldn't believe the younger right now, how could he change sides. "Honestly Jimin take his damn dick out of your ass for a second and open your eyes!" He put Yoongi's plate next to Jimin's walking out of the kitchen.

Jimin looked at the floor and wrung his fingers. He didn't know what to do.. he felt tears coming on and decided to sit there and mull it over.

Yoongi groaned waking up he rolled over onto his back rubbing his eyes before opening them and looking over excpeting to see Jimin but he was gone. Why would he leave?! He sat up faster then turning on a light looking around. "Jimin..?" No answer. He got up and looked around still no JImin, he was really starting to painc now. He opened up to him and he fucking ran! Yoongi groaned getting pissed off putting sweat pants on and going down to the basement to see if he ran back there but nothing. Where the hell did he go? Maybe he was in the bathroom down the hall and might be back in bed, might as well get coffee while he's up to settle him. He walked into the kitchen and saw him. "Jimin..?" He called softly

Jimin lifted his head an dlooked over at him. "morning hyung..." He got up and walked up to him. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmm I slept great for the frist time in years..Did you? And I was worried I woke up and you weren't there....." He closed the distance between them by placin ghis hands on the youngers sides staring at him with a smile on his face. Why couldn't he stop smiling? Get it together Yoongi..

"Mmm... sorry. I got up and wanted food....Jin was in here... he was shocked to see me out... " he looked down a little.

Yoongi's smile dropped noticing how off the younger was. "Why would he be so shocked? I told him...." He frowned his eyes browns together then shrugged it off leaning in and giving Jimin as kiss but the younger turned away from him. He must be in pain Yoongi thought. "Well after eating we will go downstairs and play with our lovely toy that might cheer you up, and I'll show you the best moves to use to make them really scream" He ruffled the youngers hair going over to the coffee maker pouring himself a cup then leaning against the counter. "Did Jin make food for the both of us..?"

Jimin nodded, "There is food here." He said smiling at him but the smile was obviously fake. "... Remember how I said I changed my mind...? Well--" Jin popped in and distracted yoongi, telling him the subject had gotten loose. Yoongi had been distracted by Jimin and not watching the cameras, Jin briefly turned them off and freed the guy to make a diversion so that he would be left alone with Jimin in the kitchen and Yoongi would take off to go apprehend the guy again.

Yoongi kept his eyes locked with Jimin's until rushed in he dropped is mug and bolted it to the basement to take care of him.

"Jimin you need to get that key you know we had a deal. I freeded that guy just ot get him away from you. Im serious you need to really get his dick out of you and get back to the plan, maybe sleeping with him in the plan but following him around like a love sick puppy come on now.." Jin was scolding him leaning against the door way. "Get the key he stopped waring it, find it in his room or office, after that bring it to me. Then me and Rm will call the cops and we will all be free you will get your life back hell I'll get my kids back. You need to get it"

"If you're nice to him he'll let you go. He's not that bad... yes, he tortures people... I know... I was on the end of it too... but he's so much more than just a bad guy... " Jimin bit his lip. "I can't betray him now..."

"He isn't a nice guy at all Jimin! You are to blinded ot see he isn't a nice guy he is just acting that way, he doesn't give a shit about anyone else but himself." Jin then laguhed. "Porabbly even fakes shit with you...Im not blind or deaf Jimin..Get.The.Key. Then we can get out of here Im sick of being here, I wan't to see my kids damnit I wanna get RM his real job back he misses working a real fucking job." He crossed his arms.

Jimin looked down. "I can't... I care about him." He tried to leave and Jin stopped him again. "Isn't he going to be mad if he finds out you're doing this ? I'll get him to let you go... just give me time... please he's not bad... He's just.... unstable. I'll work with him... just trust me..."

"He can't be helped Jimin get the fucking key and I'm sure he's downstaird waiting for you.'' Jin walked away.

Jimin whined and walked off to go find Yoongi, just before he left Jin remarked to him. "You're becoming his bitch. You gonna watch a guy get tortured and just enjoy it? You're insane too then. Get that key." Jimin glanced towarsd him and sighed walking off to the basement. - "Hyung, how did he get free...?" he asked.

Yoongi sat ontop of his table that layed out all his tools with a cloth pressed against his lip from being busted, he heard the door open and Jimin walk in. "Yeah...fucking bastard.." He groaned, he then with his hand motioned for Jimin to come over to him. Yoongi was being clingy and he knew it but he couldn't help it he was in love for the frist time ever.

Jimin locked the door behind them and he moved over to stand behind Yoongi hugging him. He was scared to see what he was about to... but the guy deserved it... right...

Yoongi sighed at the thouch and leaned back into him, hes worries about the younger rejecting him melting away. He moved his hand ontop of Jimin's lacing them a bit. "Somehow he wiggled out of the ropping which is odd I'm the best at tiring people down so I don't understand how he got free but anyway do you wanna just watch to come and help me?" He looked up at the younger with a soft smile on his lips before whining from the cut on his lip.

Jimin moved his thumb up to Yoongi's lip wiping at the blood, then, to Yoongi's surprise Jimin brought his thumb to his mouth and licked the blood.

Yoongi was shocked that the younger brought his thumb up to his lips he smiles more his eyes sparkling a bit. Jimin was chaning and he was so excited to see how he will turn out. Yoongi then got off the table and turned around looking at his tools. "Mmmm could take his teeth out one by one, could cutt his fingers off or toes. Ahhh i could use a nail gun and nail his limbs down against the chair or.....Put a nail through his penis he did touch you with his body yes?" He looked over at jImin.

Jimin looked at him wideeyed. "Hyung... what if... what if I can't handle seeing it...." he bit his lip and lokoed at the guy who nad something shoved in his mouth keeping him from talking and screaming.

"If you can't, you can go back to my room but you have to learn Jimin,,," He leaned over to kiss the younger again and still he pulled away again, he shrugged and went back to looking at his tools. Yoongi picked up the nail gun a few knives then a chain turning around walking over to the guy and kneeling down to remove his clothing.

Jimin swallowed and watched as his ...boyfriend? He needed to get used to it? He needed to learn? Why did he need to learn... .He stood there watching - partly curious, partly terrrified to leave.

Yoongi grinned after stripping the male down to nothing. "Small penis should have know..." He mumbled to himself then taking the nail gun out fake wondeirng if it had nails in it before testing it out on the guys knee and hearing him groan above him. "Oh...' He smiled widely. "Jimin..? If you like you can come closer" He turned na dlooked at the younger with his wicked smile

Jimin saw him shoot the guy in the knee and the guy was unable to scream in pain even. Jimin slowly moved closer and watched the guy who was pleading with his eyes and Jimin glared at him for touching him. He didn't want him to be dead though, but at the same time, he didn't want to tell yoongi to stop, but if he did... what would yoongi do....

Yoongi smiled as his lover came cloeser to him. He then turned back to Jimin taking out a pair of gloves and putting them on taking the guys penis out and nailing it down to the chair and smiling wider and wider with each nail going into the mans penis. He then stood up nailing down the guys arms to the chair watching him struggle alot and rip his wuonds more. "Lover can you get me something that can pull his teeth out? Also.." He handed Jimin the same leather gloves he had on.

Jimin watched the nail go in the guys dick and his hands went up to cover his mouth as he screamed lightly into them for a second, out of sheer shock."O...Oh my god." He said into his fingers. He then watched Yoongi pin his shoulders down and he stood there in shock, he couldn't move, he couldn't stop him, he couldn't do anything he couldn't walk forward, he was frozen. When the older asked him to get something to pull out his teeth all he could imagine is ungagging this guy and he starts screaming in pain. Jimin thoguht he'd pass out.

Yoongi stared at the younger then graoned when he wouldn't move, he got up from infornt of the guy walking over and looking for his pliers. Once loacting them he walking back over to the guy sitting on his lap of he ripped the tape off his mouth then oping the guys mouth pulling out a gag ball, he tossed it over his shoulder as the man screamed loudly in pain. Yoongi hated loud screamed so he took his chance and kept the guys mouth wide open useing the piliers to rip out the mans teeth. "Jimin are you still forzen over there? If not mind getting me that box on the table to put the teeth in...' He looked back at the guy ripping out another tooth as the guy made all kinds are noises, it was getting annoying. "Will you shut the hell up good god no ones gonna hear your worthless ass.." He sighed and took out his pocket knife stabbing him in the shoulder. "Shut.Up." He growled.

Jimin watched more and the screaming man started getting tortured more and Jimin snapped out of it grabbing the box Suga asked for as the guy screamed about a knife being stabbed into his shoulder. He winced and flinched away, watching the torture.

Yoongi looks up at the younger and smiles. "Thanks love" He then took the box putting it onto his lap then openinng it up and dropping the teeth inside of the box that where being held in his hand. It took ten minsutes to take all the mans teeth out in those mintues the man screamed many times and Yoongi would hammer in the pocket knife. Yoongi sat on the mans lap, he had passed out after the last tooth was pulled, he looked over his shoulder seeing Jimin still standing forzen. "Love you okay..?" He watched Jimin drop to his knees and nodded. "Okay.." He looked back at the guy. "Babe will come closer let me show you something.." He watched Jimin scooter closer then Yoongi took out the pocket knife and slit the guys throat deeply blood getting on his face and jimin's he pulled the blade away then got up off him. "His screams annoyed me, could have played longer but yeah..." Yoongi walked over to the table getting a towel and handing it over to Jimin.

Jimin regretted scooting closer, blood got on his face and he froze as Yoongi handed him the towel. "... o....oh...m...my...g...god...." The emotions slammed Jimin all at once and he got up and ran to the door unlocking it and bolting down the hall to the bathroom, puking for several minutes.

Yoongi nodded. "Yep it always happens.. he'll be fine..." He said while licking off the blood from his pocket knife then uniteing the dead body picking it up and walking over to the incinerator in the room, turning it on then throwing the body inside. After cleaning up the room and putting things away he walking to the bathroom. "Jimin..?" He knocked on the door

Jimin lifted his head and glanced over, his face covered still in dried blood. "S-Suga.. .do you... think this is right?"

Yoongi walked in shutting the door behind him getting a cloth wetting it down, then kneeling down next to him wipping the blodd off his face. "Do I think killing horrible people is right? Yes cause her hurt you, touched you. You are mine.....It was right Jimin.' He placed a hand on the back of the younger rubbing soothingly.

"...why not imprison them... that torture you're doing... it...it's horrific..." he panted to get his breathe back. "I know he touched me but... s...still....what ... what if he has family... a daughter, who will never see her father again..."

"Well they should have kept him at home and not go out looking for anyone to fuck...He touched whats mine no one touches what is mine and gets away with it.." Yoongi got all the blood off the youngers face, turning on the water in the room and washing the cloth out then getting a throw away cup filling it with water handing it to Jimin.

Jimin took the water and drank it slowly calming. "Hyung... it's... w-what if someone did that to your daughter? To me?"

"Someone did kill my daughter.....and if they did it to you....to you I would keep them alive forever to keep on torturing them for taking you away from me.." Yoongi kneeded down and ran his fingers through the youngers males hair and leaned in to kiss Jimin but like all day he pulled away. He frowned and go up throwing away the cup after Jimin finished it and left the room.

Jimin tipped his head for the kiss and slowly tipped it rightside wondering why he stopped. Did he see that Jimin was half way in and half way out? he didn't know what to do, he got up and moved out of the bathroom. "D...Did you get your quota of torturing people today... do we need more..."

"We need more..." He looked over his shoulder with a new emotion that Jimin hasn't seen, maybe it's rejection feeling having the younger male turn his face away each time he tried to kiss him...Or maybe Jimin wasn't into him anymore. He didn't like that thought at all... "I'll be going out..."

"Wait, don't you want me to go with you?" He asked, walking after him.

Yoongi stopped and looked at him still nothing on his face the sparkle in his eye gone. "You should rest... Im sure you don't want to go out again do the same damn thing then watch it happen again.."

Suga... I..." He was facing a delima. Let Jin go, or tell Suga about the 'plan' he originally made and warn him....

"What.." He stared at him. "You what Jimin.." His voice a whisper.

"I want to go. I said i'd help you... and I will... It's... just... scary." He said, wanting to in some sick way please Yoongi's need to kill.

"Are you sure..?" He walked up to the younger male, chest to chest stareing at him. "Why have you been pulling away from me each time I go to kiss oyu Jimin..? What happen to make you pull away and touch touch me now..? Now kiss me?' He gripped the youngers hips digging his nails into them not caring right now if it hurt him or not.

Jimin winced. "T-That hurts Suga." He said, looking at him and biting his lip a bit.

"Answer me." He stared at him and for once a tear actually slide down from his eye.

"...Because of Jin."

"Because of Jin..? What he do?"

"...He told me that I was being stupid for trusting you... that in the end I was going to get hurt too. That you care about noone but yourself and in the end, I'll end up just like the rest of them..."

Yoongi growled. "He's a fucking lier." He turned to leave pissed off.

Jimin grabbed his shoulder, holidng tight. "prove he's lying by not hurting him."

Yoongi looked at him. "Get.Me.A.New.Victim." He growled

"Me." He wondered if Yoongi would now.

"You what" He stared at him still.

"I'll be the victim..." he said. "Your victim." He looked at him straight on. "What will you do?"

"I can't torture you....I love you" Yoongi's face started softening up from being pissed off.

“Think about that every time you want to hurt someone who doesn't deserve it." He moved up to him and kissed him gently.

hey deserve it Jimin you can't take that away from me...it's an addcition you can't take it away.." His voice cracked feeling the world coming down on him, hes scared.... He wrapped his arms around the younger male shaking. "I-I can't...It's addiction I need ot keep feeding I can't cut it out...'

“What do you feel when you hurt people?" He asked, holding him and nuzzling his neck talking to him. "What is there?"

"This rush....Like I can do anything like I'm a god...It makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9 along with an climax....the two greatest feelings that get me high.' Yoongi rested his head on Jimin's shoulder clutching onto him tightly.

"I can give you that sexually... Put you in control.... "

Yoongi looked up at him. "How..?"

Give you everything.

"Give me everything..? Like what?"

Well, that depends. Do you want to torture people more.. or do you want to find out?"

"I want to torture more but...I want to know what you will give me this so called 'everything'."

"Let you do whatever you want to me. No matter what it is." He moved towards Yoongi slowly stepping him back until his shoulders hit the wall. Everything Hyung... But you can't torture anyone till tomarrow..."

Yoongi let out a soft graon when his shoulders hit the wall he stared at the younger male. "Let me do whatever I want..? If I don't torture till tomwarrow what will I get if I agree? What will you do?'

"I'll do whatever you want."

"Like what Jimin give me examples..." He said softly..

"I'll fuck you... swallow your cock, let you fuck me till I'm raw, even make me bleed if you want...Anything."

Yoongi's breath hitched when he heard Jimin would do anythign for him. "Give me one of those baby boy right now.." He was bitting his lip hard.

Jimin didn't hesitate, with Yoongi shoved against the wall he dropped to his knees and within moments had Yoongi's pants down, his cock head rested on puffy pink lips with the boy innocently looking up at him.

Yoongi gasped and looked down at him and his cock twitched at the view. "Oh my baby boy..." He bite his lip harder.

Jimin took his cock into his mouth keeping his eyes locked on Yoongi's. He wanted him to stop, he'd do anything to make sure he at least cut back.

Yoongi threw his head back banging it against the door as his hands reached up to his hair pulling it a bit, he kept his eyes on JImin never wanting to look away.

Jimin just wanted him to stop, he stared at him and took more of his cock into his mouth until he was gagging lightly, trying his best not to pull back or get sick. It was so hard trying to suck the guy off that just killed someone.

Yoongi bit his lip more and ran his fingers down to Jimin's neck. "Relax baby boy"

Jimin didn't know how a guy that kills someone in cold blood could make him feel so warm, sending shivers down his neck and spine. His throat relaxed and he started to gently bob his head, smiling a little up at Yoongi with his eyes.

Yoongi gasped and cursed when the younger started to bob his head, he lean back against the door gripping his hair with one hand. "T-that's it baby...."

He continued to bob his head, eventually picking up speed and massaging his cock with his throat.

Yoongi moaned gripping the youngers hair tighter, he kept saying Jimin's name each time he moaned, he was lost in pleasure and thrusted up into the youngers mouth getting close. "C-close.."

Jimin groaned on his cock and gagged a bit when he shoved his cock in and he tried to pull back but Yoongi had his hand pretty solidly in Jimin's hair.

Yoongi moaned loudly holding Jimin's head still as he came in the youngers mouth, he pulled his hand away panting hard leaning on the door. His legs felt like jelly and might fall at any moment.

Jimin pulled back and turned his head coughing harshly, gagging from the force Yoongi used to go deeper when he came.

ed more looking down at Jimin. He then kneeled in fornt of the younger rubbing his neck gently and kissing him softly on the lips. "Wow.....Jimin....wow..."

Jimin had tears in his eyes from how gagged he was, he looked at Yoongi with cum on his lip and tongue a little, he swallowed most of it though. He panted gently and kept his eyes on Yoongi.

Yoongi kissed him again deeply before pulling away and staring at him in love.. "God I love you.."

Jimin panted at him, not knowing what to do should he say it, or just keep panting. He turned his head to

he rubbed the youngers back soothingly. "I was a little rough I know but fuck...No ones done that..." Yoongi then pulled him close kissing his jaw line. He really is in love, not because what Jimin has done sexually but wanting to help him making him not so tough anymore. It's chaning him so much....Maybe love does things to you crazy things. And he hoped one day the younger would say those words back to him he kept hope in his heart, he remmebr the frist time he said it he was still awake when saying it and smiling but after not hearing nothing he did fall asleep. He kept that smile on his face cause for once he isn't alone and fels wanted. Yoongi hopes nothing ruins this happiness he has....

Jimin didn't know what to say he just reached up and hugged Yoongi's hips, nuzzling his hip bone. He was scared to ask if that was enough to relax him, but he needed to know. "Are you relaxed now...? "He idn't want it to sound like that was the only reason he did it, but ites sure that's how it came off as.

Yoongi smiled and ran his fingers through the younger males hair. "Very relaxed...How about cuddles in bed? And kisses?" He sighed a happy sigh enjoying the younger cling to him, making him fall more in love.

Jimin smiled and nuzzled his hip more. "I'd like that..." He started forgetting his life outside of these walls... maybe one day he'd see it again, but, he wanted to save Yoongi first.

Yoongi smiled wrapping the youngers legs around his waist a,d oppening the door carrying him up stairs to his bedroom. Openning the door was fun but he did finnaly get the door open and walked over to his bed laying Jimin on the silk sheets then getting onto the bed himself and cuddling up to him, giving his cheek and jawlin kisses.

Jimin was a mewling mess of submissive for Yoongi as he giggled at the kisses and nuzzled into him. He liked the attention, but he also felt bad that Yoongi killed that guy. He wouldn't know what to do about the killing, or how to stop him from doing that.

Yoongi smiled and gave the younger more kisses, he even pulled his shirt up just to place kisses anywhere he could. "Awww my cute baby boy actually likes daddy"

Jimin squirmed around a little, he whined a bit and giggled. "Who'deve thought that you were into kisses and cuddles..." he said squirming as the kisses started to make him get tickled. "ahhhh thattickles."

"Well you are opening me up.." Yoongi smiled and gently tickled the younger males sides and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Ahhhhahaha tickles mfff stop." He continued to squirm was Yoongi tickled him, laughing and struggling to get him off. "eeee. hyung it tickles!"

Yoongi laughed showing his gummpy smile off and kept tickling until the younger couldn't take it no more and he leanded down kissing him softly as frist but then deepening the kiss.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and kissed him back. He was starting to get pulled deeper into the spiders den.

Yoongi smiled during kissing him, he ran his tounge against the youngers bottom lip, once giving permission he shoved his tounge inside exploring the Jimin's mouth, once in a few he would run his tounge over the youngers. The more Jimin spent with Yoongi by his side the more happier he was getting the less need to kill maybe kill once in a while? And maybe just maybe he landed himself a life long lover maybe he should take him out on a date? That sounded like a nice idea.

Jimin nuzzled into him and started to fall asleep, it didn't take him long to completely pass out under Yoongi, snoring lightly and whining in his sleep.

Yoongi smiled after kissing the younger and him passing out, he watched over him running his fingers through his hair until he too fell asleep.

the next mornign Jimin got up and went downstairs and Jin walked up behind him.

Jimin have you gotten that key yet?" Jin stood behind him looking down at him. "Or are you to busy giving the killer shit he's never had to get us out of here! If You don't I will"

Jimin dropped the plate he was holding and it shattered. He was barefoot and he stepped backwards and yelped as he sliced his foot open on the glass. He yelped and picked up his foot falling on the floor beside the glass, his foot bleeding from the plate he dropped and stepped on.

"Shit.." Jin dropped to his knees picking up the glass and then looking at Jimins foot. "I'll get RM but you better get that key soon you are putting on a great act getting his fooled into believing you actually like him, he's a love sick puppy and soon it'll be crushed by you or me." Jin pressed soemthing on his watch having RM rush into the room full speed and panting.

"I do ... l-like him...." jimin said, holding his leg, he wondered if the sound woke up yoongi.

"Jimin" Jin looked at him as RM fixed up the yougners foot.
"You are only acting even I can see you don't actually like him your only faking to get us out of here no one can love tha-' Jin turned around seeing a shadow and there was Yoongi standing there. "Morning master..." He tried playing it cool but the look in Yoongi's eyes said he heard everything.

"you're wrong... I have started liking him. And that's all he needs... He'll let you go on his own you don't need to-" He looked back and saw Yoongi. "S-Suga..." he whined and pushed away from RM to get up and move over to Yoongi, wanting him to fix up his foot instead. "You two want out ... and I get that, but you're making it harder for me to get you out by being jerks about it...." Jimin leaned on Suga for support. "Don't hurt them... They are just scared..." he moved his hand down to lace with Suga's.

Yoongi looked at them then at Jimin. "Pretending..? Jimin what is this all about..?" His voice was low, he scooped up the younger into his arms and carrying him back upstairs. "I'll deal with them later right now you are hurt and i want answers" He sat the younger on the bed looking at the wound and hissing. "What happen?"

Jin surprised me - walked up behind me. I dropped the plate and in my stupidity and klumsyness I stepped on the damn thing." He whined. "Suga, you don't need to believe them. I DO like you. They are also wrong... I have started to like you... love pushes it at the moment but only because It takes a while for me to love someone... give me time... okay?" He said, "But they are wrong about not liking you."

He nods. "I know I can't make you love me but I can't help but tell you whenever I get the chance, I've never loved somone before besides Yuki" There was a pause and he looked up at Jimin. "This will hurt baby grip soemthing.." He placed his fingers on a chunk of glass that was inside his foot and pulled it out slowly. After it wa sout he got some stuff to clean the wound and wrap it.

"Ahhhhh ow." He whimpered a little and panted after it was out. "I didn't want RM touching me..." he said whining a little. He moved against the bed laying back whining a bit. "Owwieee..." he was thankful when he was done and he pulled him close nuzzling him. "Suga... I'll love you in time. Give me time." He nuzzled him so much and smiled a bit. "I did think about tricking you at first, like I told you, taking your key and getting out of here... but you're showing me you're different even though you killed that guy... soon you won't need to..." he moved his hands to Suga's face. "I trust you will change."

Yoongi turned his head to look at Jimin placing a kiss on his forhead. "So you where planing to get close to me just to get the key and run away..? Yet staying and letting me open up to you has changed your mind? And I won't force you to love me hell you may never love me and I'll be fine with it even if it hurts. Later today I actually want to take you on a d-date." He ran his fingers through the youngers hair. "I don't wanna keep you locked up in here anymore....I wanna take you out with me and go to clubs just ot have fun. I will still kill but not as much as I was, I was killing ten people a day then I stopped for years....I lost yuki and then I was like how about I get a victim and i foudn you..

"Mmmfff...I'll let you kill bad people... that's all." He said. "No innocents. only rapists, child molesters or other serial killers." He said. "Okay? Promise me they will be bad people, really bad people."

"They will be bad people baby boy.." He put a finger under the youngers chin and kissed him gently then kissed again beign a little rough, he then nuzzled into the youngers neck and kisses it. "When you feel we can go on a date I was only on one once" He chuckled. "I went terrible i kept dropping things or spilling things it was a nightmare.."

"I didn't know you were so cute...."he giggled and nuzzled into him. "We can go later today."

Yoongi laughed. "Brat I'm not cute I'm a romantic.. and later sounds good do you just wanna nap all day and cuddle?" He kisses the youngers head.

"a romantic that tortures people.....it feels like a good movie title?" He chucked and nuzzles him. "Yeah...." Yoongi gave jimin back his phone before and he still had it. It went off with a notification and he looked at it. "Jungkook said he wants to talk in a couple days...." He said.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "I wonder what he wants...wouldn't hurt to have him come over here...and yes it does sound like a movie title" He chuckled and kisses the younger neck and shoulder.

He squirmed about the bed and giggled, nuzzling into him. "Suga hyung?"

"Yes love?" Yoongi chuckled at Jimin being cute as hell.

"Mmm....I do not want to anger you....but I need to know....do you regret hurting me...?"

"I regret hurting you I really do....Now I regret it so much" Yoongi sighed heavyly he really did regret it..

Jimin nodded and smiled. "As long as you never hurt me again, I forgive you."

"I won't long as nothing bad happens where I lose my trust in you." Yoongi leaned over and kissed him again. "God Jimin I can't keep me hands or lips off of you"

"I don't want anything bad to Happen...." He was scared and started to become paranoid ....so....so if something happened y-you would go b-back to hurting m-me...?"

“No baby I wouldn't hurt you probbly have a break down or soemthing who knows but never torture you." He strocked the youngers cheek. "Shhhh" He kissed and nipped the yougners neck to disract him.

"....I'm scared you would...." He made a gentle moan sound when the older nipped his neck.

Yoongi bit down leaving a hickey on the youngers neck then nuzzled it. "Mmm don't be scared." He pulled the younger ontop of him and wrapped his arms around his back shutting his eyes.

He whined a little and nuzzled into him. He was starting to love Yoongi but it was slowly building up. "Hyung... I want to leave... with you. I want to go back to the real world... " He said. "Maybe not ttoday... tomarrow even... or next month... but soon. I want us to go out there and open up to the whole world again.

"Mmm Im gonna start taking you out and going clubing for real and shopping and shit like that and dates love" He smiled inot Jimin's shoulder

Jimin nodded and cuddled into him yawning gently.

"You wanna nap before our date?"

Yoongi didn't even have a chance to ask, Jimin was out.
Yoongi laughed at the younger passed out next to him. Five hours passed and it was nearing time Yoongi wanted to take the younger male out on a date, he got up and gently laied the younger down onto the bed poking him. "Jimin..?" The younger didn't move one bit he grined and crawled down to Jimin's crotch rubbing it gently untill he got hard, once hard Yoongi wrapped his lips around the youngers tip before goining all the way down takign him all an dbobbing his head until the younger woke up.

Jimin groaned in his sleep and slowly started to wake up. "Ahh..." he looked down and panted, "H-Hyungggie...." he whined, arching his back and clawing the bed.

Yoongi smirked seeing the younger wake up, he started bobbing his head faster.

Jimin thrust his hips upwards into Yoongi's mouth groaning and moving his hand down to yoongi's hair. "Ahhh. S-Suga Hyung...Close.." he said, already having figured out what that feltlike.

Yoongi groaned sending vibrations down the youngers cock to fully get him to his climax. He started ot play with his balls earning a loud high pitch moan and his mouth filling with the youngers sweet cum. Yoongi pulled Jimin's cokc out of his mouth and swallowed licking his lips then crawling ontop of himand kissing him. "Well hello love" He smirked. "It's time to get ready'

“R-Right....d-date..." he panted gently and slowly moved to sit up and kiss yoongi. "Jeeze... that's a way to wake up...."

He laughed. "I poked you many times and called for you so I picked something I knew would wake you up.." He leaned over and kissed him again. "Yes frist we are going out to dinner then a lovely club if you want we can pick up a new victim I can have RM hack into the camra's and find us one and you can bring him to me. That's if you want to baby I can hold off longer. Also I'll bring you, your clothes"

"Mmm... I could. If someone fucks with me." He said grinning a little. He was on cloud 9 after waking up like that.

"Only one to fuck with you is me baby boy" He turned the younger around face frist into the bed and grabbed his ass. "Remmeber I own you.." He then slide his finger to rub the youngers hole with a smirk on his face.

Jimin gasped moaning and mewling into the pillow, arching his back and whining a bit, glancing back at him. "Mmmfff ... no warning or nothin... "

Yoongi smirked and pulled his finger away. "Remember who the fuck owns you or do I need ot make you remember?"

"mmmfff....no Hyung, ahhhhgg... Y-You don't... " he whimpered a bit . "No Hyung, I know I belong to you..." he whinerd at him and pushed backwards.

"Good" He smacked the youngers ass then got on his kneed kissing and biting his bare ass cheek, then standing out going to his cloest pulling out a silk white shirt with a light weight vest with gold poping hear and there, along with black skinny jeans and dress shoes. Yoongi then looking around in his cloest for soemthing to ware coming acrossed a silk suit light weight comtterable as hell and he doesn't need to ware underware not like he ever does. He pulled it out the ones everyone where selling where pink but his was all black a silk red dress shirt to put on under it with dress shoes, he turned around and layed out the outfits on the bed. "You like baby?" Yooggi smiled as the younger looked them over.

He groaned as the other kissed and bit his ass, pulling his fingers out. He washed his hand in the bathroom nearby then got clothes for Jimin to wear. Jimin was panting when he returned. Jimin rubbed his fingers over the silk and looked up at him. "Wow." He gently pulled them over to himself and looked at him. "These look pricy..." he said, moving to remove his clothes in order to put these on instead.

"They are" Yoongi smiled getting dressed and fixing his hair then walking over to Jimin helping dress him, he slipped on his shoes and looked Jimin over. "Make up?"

Jimin looked at him and smiled. "Uh... I...could." He said - he hadn't done his make up for weeks.

Yoonig smiled back handing him a bag full of make up then going into the bathroom pulling Jimin along. "If you like you can do mine as well love"

Jimin dropped his jaw and looked at him. "I could, if you want?" He said, looking at hte make up

Yoongi sat ontop of the counter top infort of Jimin smiling. "Go ahead baby"

Jimin grinned and moved up to start doing their makeup, he went easy on Yoongi, only adding highlight / lowlights and liner. Himself, he used a smokey look and liner on both eyes. He looked amazing, so did Yoongi. "Well...we look rich." He laughed nervously. He'd never had more than a couple of dolloars to his name his whole life, that's why he was working so hard in his classes to become a therapist.

Yoongi smiles and ran his fingers through the youngers hair then got some hair gel pushing the youngers hair up and out of his face. "Oh wow.....Jimin wow..." He chuckled looking at his work. "You really should do your hair like this more.....like wow. And we are rich baby" Yoongi winked and leaned in kissing him. "Shall we?"

"Mmm... " he nodded and blushed a little, grinning at him. "Sure..." He returned the kiss and followed him like a puppy.

Yoongi laced their fingers together, walking down the stairs and to the front door opening it and lettign the younger walk through it. He lead Jimin towards his jet black comaro with red lighting making it look sharper. Yoongi opened the door for Jimin letting him get in then shutting the door walking over ot his side touching the steering wheel and letting her purr he smirked. "Now where we are going its very fancy love and then we will go to a club I own"

"You 'own' a club?" Jimin gawked at him. "How the hell do you get money, all you do is kill people."

Yoongi started laughing showing off his gummy smile. "Oh sweet heart I own ten clubs, two hospitals and I'm also I help desing camaro's. I'm also the CEO of Min, we make high technology you know the tech inside my hosue? I made it along with the help of RM but he back stabbed me" He sighed.

"TEN!?!!!???" He dropped his jaw. "How do you do all that and kill people?!???!!!!!"

Yoongi laughed more. "Ahh I pick the best ones in my club until I got cops on my ass then switched to going to clubs cops dare to never go to ever....And yeah I'm very rich but it gets lonely not sharing it with anyone. The club tonight we are going to is called Yuki after my daughter and oddly alot of bad people somehow get into it...If you like we can get a few or just one.." He looked over driving down the road. "You wouldn't have guessed what I do, did you?"

"that you own a clinic or that you kill people?!" He was still in shock.

"Both and own hospitals and desinger for camaros, and Min company yeah its shocking?" He looked back to the road.

"extremely shocking." He said blinking and looking at the road also. "God." He said. "I have no doubt that you aren't the only one that murders on their free time and own places...."

"Many do what I do some get paied others take it to far and get arrested" Yoongi pulled up to the restaurant getting out and speed walking over to Jimin's side getting the door for him and helping him out, then handing the keys over to the bell boy. "Still socked? Tomorrow I'm invited to a ball I think I wanna take you, If im not wrong the next day Jk will be coming over?'

"you kill by choice though, do they also?" He asked , getting out with him.

"Some kill because they are fucked in the head other kill to fill a hole inside their heart, and other times they kill because they feel like a god.." Yoongi laced their fingers together walking into the place.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:41 pm

"what's your reason?" He asked curiously. Before it had been to feel in control like a god. Holding their life in his hands.

"what's your reason?" He asked curiously. Before it had been to feel in control like a god. Holding their life in his hands.

"At frist it was to be a god then loseing Yuki it was to fill a hole in my heart...Now it's to punish the horrible people in the world" Yoongi looked over at Jimin and then followed a waiter to their table, he pulled Jimin's chair out for him then walked over to his chair sitting down. "Now that it doesn't feel so lonely anymore I don't have this huge need ot kill it's like your slowly taking me through recovery...Getting me my last kill." Yoongi's cat like eyes locked with Jimin's. "I don't want to kill no more so we are going out with a bang tonight gettting maybe two or just one. And tomorrow we have a ball to go too for my company, I will admit many will come up to you and ask you to model others will want you number. You might meet my father too if he isn't in one of the rooms fucking sluts" He rolled his eyes at the thought. "Hell Yuki's mother never knew about all this.....I'm sharign so much.....If I get arrested one day It'll all be taken away...but I have a back up for all the places I own. Thats you. You get all if I was ot ever go down, and it will help with classes and shit. And before you say anything I owe you.....Saving me making me remember I'm not a god I'm human..." He swallowed hair after finshing his talk, then reach across the table and touching the youngers hand. "Even thought I treated you so terrible its the lest i can do, plus I know you'll hate me for this but in order to have had it passed to you if it was to happen I may or may not had ot get us 'fake marraige license' I'm sorry I did it, but it's only actived when I'm sent away. When it happens it will show we have been married for three years...I hope you aren't upset with me but I wanted ot make sure if I was punished for my crimes that you would be taken cared of" Yoongi itched the back of his left ear scared to see the younger's reaction.

Jimin st and listend, tipping his head a little. He listened with wide eyes about everything. "I don't mind..." he inherited EVERYTHING!? He nodded and smiled a bit. "It doesn't need to be 'fake' honestly." he said. "I've... started to get feelings for you." He scratched his head.

Yoongis eyes went wide. "Y-you don't mind......You like me? Like I can activate it right now just a tap of the finger.." His cheeks got flushed. "Also order whatever you like" He smiled looking down at his hand as he rubbed his thumb over Jimin's fingers. "Mmm would you like rings if so what do you have in mind?" Yoongi looked back at him.

"I'll show you later. I'll let you have 6 more kills... Okay?" He said. "Each one, you'll torutre less before you kill them... on the last... you have to let them go... and we will watch them.... be connected to their family agian..."

Yoongi actually made a squeal he jumped from his seat and sat on the youngers lap cupping his cheeks kissing him deeply before pulling away and staring at him smiling to brightly. "You don't know how much you made me happy, I can't wait to see what oyu have in mind for our rings. Maybe later we will have an actual wedding if you like all up to you my prince" He looked at his watch tapping a few things then smiling even brighter. "Its active" Yoongi then got off his lovers lap sitting back in his own chair cheeks a shade of pink as the waiter came over asking what they would like for drinks and food. "Ahh....Red wine the finest you got with a glass of water with ice. Then Lobster." His cat like eyes looked over at his lover and smiled.

Jimin smiled and kissed him back, nuzzling him a bit. "I'd like that." he said grinning, he just married a madman, and stole a killers heart. Jimin giggled at the cheeks of the other, "You look so cute..." Minnie said, smiling softly at him.

Yoongis cheeks got pinker when the younger called him cute. "Ya...Your cuter and order what you like love" He placed his hand back onto Jimin's. He married a stranger sharing everything he owns with him until he is locked up randomly but that day won't come, a stranger stole his heart big time. He was crazy in love.

Jimin ordered exactly what he want, some of the most expensive food he's never had. He ended up eating most of it and he smiled across the table at Yoongi, getting up to join him in the booth to cuddle up to him. He'd gotten a little bit drunk and he was a cuddlely drunk.

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin holding him close in his lap. "Cute drunken mochi..' He kissed the top of Jimin's head. "Have some water to help sober you up just a bit baby, and once the water comes we are gonna head out I hope you liked your food."

He nuzzled him and started making a soft purring sound - barely under his breath as he closed his eyes.

Yoongi chuckled and had the younger sip some water that he put some stuff into, to sober Jimin a bit. "Come sweet heart. The waiter came over and Yoongi payed then he came back handing Yoongi's card bacj over to him. He patted Jimin's ass gently. "Lets go"

Jimin smiled at him and stayed close to him, nodding when he said to get going. He continued to follow after him, he should let Yoongi know in the future, do not give him alcohol unless he wants him to become a talking koala.

Yoongi wrappign his arm around the younger waist, hand on his hip to guide him outside to their car. He opened the door for Jimin helping him in then walking over to the driver side getting in and starting the car driving over to the club.

Jimin sobered up by the time that they pulled into the drive. He got out and looked about. "This the spot for he next guy?"

Yoongi hummed and took the youngers hand in his. "It's my club I shouldn't be taking someone here but give no shits tonight, tonight I'm the happiest man alive all because of you." He smiled and lead him inside.

""how did I make you happy hyung?" He forgot about the engagement entirely. Or at least it didn't cross his mind.

"Ahh because you said I could kill more and also told me our maggaige didn't need ot be fake" He looked at the younger guiding him up the glowing stairs to a loaf with a few tables, then a booth thats only for Yoongi. "And later you are gonna show me what rings you want us to have." Yoongi sat down pulling the younger onto his lap giving him a glass of water. "Once sober enough I'll send you out on the hunt"

"don't you think that a non sober rather inebriated sexy young male as a lot more attractive than a sober one?" He smirked a little. He was starting to think like a killer…

"I mean if I was going to hurt someone or text someone I'd make sure they wouldn't remember in the morning right?"

Yoongi cocked his head to the side thinking it over. "I guess you are right in a way" He placed his hand ont he youngers ass and leaned in kissing his neck before whispering into his ear. "Make daddy proud baby boy" Yoongi then patted his ass. "Have fun but not to much fun okay?"

Jimin grinned. He was starting to get a little too into playing "Jokers sidekick". He got up and started to walk towards the people. He stumbled. A little acting and stumbled right into a guy that turned to grab him. If he were a normal person, he would not have touched jimins ass when he helped him. Nor would he have squeezed it. Jimin giggles. The man pulled him in asking if he wanted to get away with him. Jimin said no. The response was what jimin was looking for. "Doesn't seem you have a choice." Jimin acted weakand dumb and giggled. "What if I screamed?" And that was the last thing he remembers. The guy hit him or something and the next thing he knew he woke up in yoongis lap, his head rested on Yoongis thigh

Yoongi watched the younger from the booth, every move he made anything he did and when the guy knocked Jimin out. It was game over no one does that to his lover. Yoongi flew down the stairs to the guy dragging the youngers body out the bakc of the club, he grabbed the back of the guys neck and smached his head into the brick wall a few times to know him out. He sighed picking up Jimin's, and the guys body walking over to his car. Yoongi opened the door on Jimin's side then slide him in carefully, before walkign back to the guy pissed off breaking his ankle and shoving him into the trunk. Shutting the trunk Yoongi walked to the drivers side getting in pulling the youngers head into his lap running his fingers through his hair as he started the car and drove home. On the way home he felt Jimin moving around.
"Easy baby..." He said softly holding the back of his head so he could look up at him.

"ahhh....my head...." He whined and nuzzled his lap. "Did you get him?" He asked, glancing around.

Yoongi hummed soothingly to calm the younger. "He knocked you own with a bottle of beer, we got him he's in the trunk right now I broke his fuckign ankle..." He growled. "We are almost home. Get a little more rest love"

"I wanna watch...." He said, looking up at him. "that guy was nasty."

"You will help out actually" Yoongi smiled softly pulling into the drive way of his house.

Jimin nodded and slowly sat up from Yoongi's lap. "I can leave whenever it gets too much, right?"

"Yes if it gets to much you can go to my room and lay down and get ready for me love" Yoongi winks turning the car off and getting out leaving the door open for Jimin and helping him out, then going to the trunk opening it up and picking the guy up walking into the house hand in hand with Jimin leading him down to the basement.

Jimin nodded and helped Yoongi with the guy, seeing he was struggling. They got him into the basement and Jimin sat on Yoongi's lap, wating for the fucker to wake up.

Yoongi smiled when the younger helped him, down in the basement he finished tiing the guy down and sitting on the love set in the room with Jimin sitting in his lap, He ran his hand up and down the youngers back then grabbing his ass cheek before going back to rubbing his back until they heard the guy finally come too an hour and half later.

"Bastards.." The guy mumbled. Yoongi Looked at Jimin "I want you to handle this one love" He pats his ass telling him to get up. "Now when he says things like that it's fine but anything sexual he wants to do to you you hurt him, if its towards me hurt him more. Try it out on yuor own do what you like..I'll help if you need it"

Jimin nuzzled into him waiting and waiting, rarely falling asleep.

"Fucking lap whore" The guy said his head cocked to the side whincing in pain from his broke ankle.

Jimin woke to those words and looked over. "That isn't very nice. He's my husband."

The guy started laughing. "That;s funny he married a slut who goes ot bars and begs strangers to fuck them, even rubs up against them. Does he not fuck you good enough whore?"

In the background Yoongi growled getting annoyed at the mans words but this is Jimin he can't show him what to do yet until he makes a move.

"Oh... baby..." Jimin got up from Yoongi's lap. "Sweetie Pie Gumdrop... listen up... He didn't marry a slut that goes to bars and begs strangers to fuck them... I trapped you, like a little bug in my web. technically ours... " He walked up to him and giggled. "And you fell for it. Bit the bait hella hard. I'm not sure you know the trouble you're in sweetie."

"Your still a useless slut you know that" The man looked at him with a wicked grin on his face. "He's only useing you.." He shutted up once the other guy came up to him the one talking to him. "What are you gonna do break my other ankle? Low live whore"

"Using me?" He tipped his head. "Aww... do you wanna get used too...? Are you jealous?"

"You wouldn't do anything to me coward" He laughed at him

"Oh, maybe I won't, but my hubby will, he has to several more before you... He kills them sweetie, rapes them... rips out their teeth, drills into them with a power grill, cuts off their penis. All while alive, of course... How does that sound, hm? Are you gonna start acting like you have something to lose, or should we take it?" Jimin took his nails which were naturally long and dug them into the guys crotch, placing his knee into the mans hip where the pressure point was. "Well ? What will it be?

The man sreamed out in pian, but still had bite to him. "C-crowrdly s-slut'

Yoongi in the back ground grined. "Your doing great baby.....Fuck I can't wait to fuck you later." He was grinning so much watching his husband because a wild animal all thanks to him.

The little encouragement from Yoongi made Jimin want to do even better. "Mmm... Hyunngieee... Can you help me, I want to try torturing him." He said, glancing back at yoongi.

Yoongi smirked taking his suit jacket off walking up to Jimin and kissing his neck sliding his hand onto his ass and squeezing make Jimin moan. "I think our guest likes your moans sweetie to bad he can't hear them when I will be pouding you into the bed tonight." He patts Jimin ass and kneels infornt of the guy, then looks at Jimin. "Sweetems what would you like help with? How do you want to tortue him?"

"Mmm... I don't know... I'm new to this." He looked back at the guy. "something that won't kill him...I'll leave that to you...I just... wanna hurt him. " He thought a moment. "Oooh, do you have needles and a vice grip?

Yoongi smirked. "I do on the table baby, I was also thinking removing his fingers but what you have in mind I wanna see." He pointed to where they are at.

He picked up the vice grip, the knife, some rubberbands, some push pins and some needles and some wire thread, walking back over to sit on the guys lap, using his knees to spread the guys legs, He dragged the dull side of the knife down the side of the guys neck over his chest and stopped at his balls. "I wonder... what would happen if I slip and stab rigth here, hm?" He applied some pressure.

"Find out baby.." He grinned and restted his chin on the youngers shoulder then kissed his neck before walking behind the guy to watch Jimins face, anything he does really.

The guy struggled against his bindings. "Not there please anywhere but there." He was begging like a desprate bitch. He squeezed his eyes shut sayign it over and over again

"Oh come on, where is that big bad guy that was here a few minutes ago..."

"He doesn't want his fuckign balls cut openign you fucking whore. I need those! So i can come inside of whores like you get it anywhere because cum whores like it anywhere they like even young kids." He smirked but that smirk will be gone soon.

"Baby boy how does that make you feel?" Yoongi said softly. "Take it out of him baby.."

Jimin tipped the knife and sliced down, cutting into him slightly and also making a hole for jimin to 'play' with. "Opps, looks like you need stiches..."

The guy screamed throwing his head back struggling more against the binding. "STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU WHORE!" He scrramed out.

Yoongi kept his eyes on his husband. "Don't stop he keeps calling you names its bugging me alot.....Just wait till I get my hands on you." He growled from behind the guy. "Im close to gaging him he's annoying me baby boy"

"Ohh, ohh, I saw this in a movie." He grinned. "KNock him out Hyung, or hold his head really still." He giggled, the cute little minnie was dead in him at the moment, the giggle was sinister.

Yoongi frowned his eyes brows at the giggle but brushed it off its only in the moment...He held the guys head still for his huband.

The guy opened his eye slookign around and pulling harder on the bindings "let me go damnit"

Jimin moved up to him and shoved the needle through his lip, "You'l shut up eventually." He smiled and sewed his mouth shut, ignorin the screams. He tied it off and patted his lips with his finger. "There, all quiet now." He grinned.

Yoongi leaned over looking at the work Jimin did. "Hmmm I have done that before but never this well baby, well done" He looked up at him in the eyes while a smile but dropped seeing so life in his eyes now he pulled away and walked behind Jimin. "Whats your next move now?"

Jimin smirked and shrugged. "Take off his pants for me.... " he said. "I don't want to do it, he'll enjoy it."

Yoongi nodded and unblucked the guys pants pulling then down to below his knees along with the guys shitty white boxers that looked nasty falling apart in places. "What else love?"

Jimin tipped his head towards Yoongi. "Mmm... nothing for you at the moment love..." He said smiling, pulling a chair up by the victim as he took his balls into his hand. "Ooh, looks like I cut you here, huh? Opps." He took the needle and metal thread and stitched up his cut, smirking at the tears leaving the mans eyes as he "TRIED" screaming.

Yoongi looked at the chair then back at his lover before sitting down crossing his legs leaning back in the chair. "You want me to get you anythign to drink baby? Here you need ot do it like." He took the needle and showen him a more painful way for the guy he then smirked when he passed out again. "Sorry I just wanted to show you something it's all yours again" He leaned over and went to kiss his huabnds cheek but the younger pulled his head away and glared at him before going back to work.

"Oooh, I like it." he said, leaning his head into the kiss as he continued messing with him. "Hmm... " he grabbed the vice grip and wrapped it around the guys balls, then slowly started tightening it, watching the guys face till his balls were about to burst.

"It's a very fun thing" Yoongi placed his hand on the youngers thigh watching him once in a while he would squeeze gently to comforte him. "You are gonna bust his nuts baby" He chuckled darkly.

"That's the plan." Jimin flicked the engorged testee and watched the man writhe in pain.

Try his penis sweet heart, the tip it'll explode" Yoongi grinned and gently rubbed the youngers thigh then patted it.
He grabbed a second vice grip and vicegripped his cock, grinning as it filled with blood and started to turn colors.

Yoongi grinned. "Just wait few more minutes" He squeezed the youngers thigh excitedly.

Jimin waited, watching the guy try to thrash, try to scream, but it wasn't happening. Jimin got impatient and tightended both grips more, locking them in place.

Yoongi smirked more and finally his penis exploded. "Lucky I brought many towels this time. You are doing great sweetie.."

Jimin flinched when blood hit his face but he did something very weird a moment later, licking the blood that dripped over his lips. He looked at the guy who was a whimpering mess of tears and sweat and he laughed. "I want to rip your mouth open just to hear what you're saying now... Calling me a whore... and all this... Jeeze. Look at that you have a vagina now...." JImin shoved the knife into the hole where his dick was and fucked it a few times. Something had broken in him, he wasn't the typical all smiles and cuteness.

Yoongi squeezed his thigh. "Love go get cleaned up he's about to die soon form blood loss" He said gently looking over at the younger. Was it a mistake to let Jimin do this? Where is his sweet lover the one who was excited about being married, one who would cling to him? Yoongi shook the thought off getting up grabbing a towel and walking over to him.

Jimin left the knife in the guy and shrugged, turning to Yoongi. "Lets shower. Leave him to die down here alone. He annoyed me." he kissed Yoongi's cheek leaving a bloody print then walked off to go to the shower.

Yoongi nodded pulling the knife of the guy and cleaning it up, leaning into the kiss his lover gave him on his cheek. Once cleaned the tools up he went upstairs into his room stripping down and walking into the bathroom.

Jimin was acting strange, the scene had just snapped something inside of him and he was already in the shower looking at the blood on his hands, he'd tracked blood all the way into the shower. "I really didnt like being called a whore." He said - excusing himself for almost killing a guy - technically killing him, from his actions. "Mmm... " He looked at Yoongi. "Why did I do that?" He asked, looking at the blood.

"He was also saying bad things about me as well baby, and you don't like being called a whore cause you have only been with me." Yoongi kissed the youngers neck gently wrapping his arms around his middle. "You got blood everywhere love it's gonna be a fun cleaning day tomorrow for Jin also don't foget I have to go into work for two hours then I'll be home and pick out outfits for the ball." He started washing the blood off the younger with just the water.

“Work?" He asked, the word confused him, where did yoongi work again?

Yoongi chuckled. "Did you forget I'm the ceo of Min Tech?" He bent down looking for which shampoo to use on the younger.

"Ah... I have the memory of a goldfish." He giggled and shrugged a little, watching Yoongi bend down. He took the chance and lightly tapped Yoongi's ass smiling innocently.

Yoongi grined and looked over his shoulder at the younger. "Couldn't help yourself hmm? Touch all you like I am your husband now and mmm yes memory of a goldfish is right." He looked back over thinking many lavander or cherry blossom would smell lovely on him.

Jimin smiled and shook his head. "You were askin for it ~ You dropped the soap." He giggled a bit and leaned on the wall. "Hyung, you didn't like what I did down there?" He asked, wondering why Yoongi looked at him strangly.

Yoongi leaned back up holding the cherry blossem shampoo. "When I looked at you, your eyes where dead, I saw nothing in them and it scared me." He looked up from the bottle pouring some into his hands. "What scares me is what if you change? What if you become heartless? I don't want to lose my sweet husband. I don't want you ot turn into the other killers....Maybe I've gone soft.." Yoongi sighed and ran his fingers through the youngers hair spreading the soap through his lovely orange locks.

"you are turning soft." JImin grinned. He wanted that, right? THen why did he feel the need to take down another... He wanted Yoongi to watch, to fuck him while he killed someone. where was this desire, this sick need coming from?

"I won't change..." But he was.

Yoongi about dropped the shampoo bottle when he heard the younger say he was turning soft. "I-I'm turning s-soft..? I-I hope you don't change.." He moved the youngers head under the water washing out the shampoo before moving him out from under the water putting more shampoo on his hands, returning his hands onto the youngers hair again. "I really hope you don't change Jimin...If im turning soft becoming an actuall human and y-you turn c-cold..." He couldn't finish what he was saying, he was getting choked up thinking the worse.

"Why would I turn cold?" He asked. "I was a victim.. I won't turn killer..." He thought at least that could make sense

"I-it happens t-to alot of v-vitcims" He was still choked up, he then moved Jimin back under the water washing all of the shampoo out then putting down the charry blossom shampoo and picking up the lavander for himself.

He took the lavender from Yoongi and washed his hair for him. "Are you afraid I'll turn mean and leave you?" He asked, rubbing his hands through Yoongi's hair.

"Y-yes.." Yoongi leaned into the youngers touch shutting his eyes letting the touch calm him down. "I'm scared that now once I fell inlove opened you up to my world you will turn cold and never touch me again and l-leave..."

Jimin grinned. "We'll just have to see, huh?"

Yoongi nodded keeping his eyes shutt letting the younger wash his hair. If he could talk he would give away that he was going to cry, he was scared of what he had created.

Jimin finished with his hair and hugged him nuzzling him from behind. "Hyung, I'm still here, don't worry so much."

"Im just scared.." Yoongi wrapped his arms around the youngers arms leaning his head back against the youngers shoulder. "I just hope I didn't ruin the best thing to ever happen to me. But time will tell yeah? I just hope it won't be to late"

"don't be. If I ever switch....remind me." He nuzzled into him and smiled.

"Remind you what?" Yoongi smiled sloftly fully claming down and turning his head a bit to kiss his husbands neck. "Also after we have soem rough sex I promised you I wanna see thses rings" He was smiling against his lover neck.

"Who I am, where I come from, that I am your victim." he said. he tips his head over and moans gently as the older kisses his neck. "Mmmff... I'm down for some rough sex..." he said.

"Ahh.. You are my husband not my victim anymore cheecky brat" Yoongi then smirked. "Lets get out to shower now love..." His hand slide behind his and gripping the youngers cock in his hand. "Jimin one od thses days I might let you fuck me" Yoongi winked and turned the water off getting out helping him out of the shower and wrapping a towel around him. "I will remind you that you are my lover, my husband, my frist love and how you brought the human side of me back out after being gone for so long"

"Let me know I'm still a victim Hyung - Husband or not... If I break, it's the only thing that will pull me back I'm sure." he groaned pushing his cock into Yoongi's hand, "Ahhh... such a tease..." He started to shiver as the cold air hit him, his cock only growing harder.

Yoongi chuckled when the younger called him a tease. "I will remind you alos get on the bed now" He smirked

Jimin stepped back towards the bed but didn't forget his dom, wraping his hand around the back of Yoongi's neck, pulling him with him towards the bed. He falls back onto it slowly taking Yoongi with him, gently crawling him onto the bed, ontop of him. Jimin pressed his back into the bed leaning up to pull him into a kiss, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's lower back, lightly scratching his nails over his flesh.

Yoongi gasped when he felt the youngers nails on his lower back. "So full of yourself right now aren't you' He smirked and pinned Jimin down on the bed hands above his head and attacking his neck with kisses and bites.

Jimin used his body to grind in a wave against Yoongi's, colliding his chest with the olders, then their stomach, then hips. He wasn't nessisarily full of himself, more just intersted more and more in Yoongi as time went on.

"Rather be full of you, daddy..." He said smirking.

"Baby boy ..." He whispered lowly before kissing down Jimin's neck to his chest over ot his nipple flicking his tounge over it before biting on it pulling just a little. He then travled down to Jimin's waist biting his hips then looking up at him winking spreading his legs apart and putting them on his shoulders pulling the younger closer and sticking his tounge out to lick his hole to get a reaction.

Jimin arched, leaving his hands above him as if Yoongi told him to. he groaned a little and waited for him to move lower and lower, eventually he was surprised by the others tongue on his ass and he arched and groaned louder. "Ahhh....Hyung...."

"You like that baby boy?" He smirked and licked slower and longer before sticking the tip of his tounge in to tease him . Yoongi then shoved his tounge in curling it inside of him eating him out.

Jimin groaned and pushed aginst him, wanting more. "Ahhh, hyung, more... please..." he whined and glanced down.

Yoongi pulled away licking his lips. "what do you want baby boy?"

"You." He panted and looked down at him, keeping his hands where there were left.

"You think my spit is enough for you to take my cock baby boy?' He hovered over Jimin and kisses his neck then pulled away.

"Ahhh I don't know... I wish it were... I want you now..." He arched into him squirming around.

Yoongi hummed and reached under the pillow grabbing a bottle of lube and pouring on his cock spreading it all over himself then tossing the bottle taking the rest and spreading it on the youngers hole and inside. "You wan't daddy so badly so cute~" Yoongi lifted the youngers legs onto his hips lineing himself up then sliding in slowly inch by inch.

Jimin arched himself against Yoongi as he slipped inch by inch into him, pushing down against him and whimpering gently. He looked up at him and nodded his head. "Ahhh, yes daddy, please... "

Yoongi kisses Jimin gently pushing all the way in deeply, then he started moving slowly just for the younger to ask for him ot move harder or faster. "Call for me more.."

Ahhh Daddy, yes... more... Fuck..." Jimin whined pressing into the bed more, his hands still above his head as Yoongi pressed in.

"Touch me baby boy" Yoongi started thrusting fast and hard while he bite down onto the youngers neck leaving marks.

Jimin moved his hands to Yoongi's back, clawing down to grab onto his hips as he fucked into him, He slid one hand up to the others chest, running his other over the olders nipples.

Yoongi grunted when he felt the youngers hands on his nipples, he moved a hand under Jimin's ass pushing him up more into him fucking him deeper harder and faster. "Your safewords is mochi baby boy" He mumbled against the youngers skin.

"S-Safeword?" He groaned and arched into him. "W-what do I need that for?" Jimin groaned feeling his orgasm already approaching.

"Cause I'm gonna keep going even after you have came.." He smriked lifting the youngers hips more going deeper then before thrusting even harder and faster.

Jimin squirmed as he came hard covering his chest. "Ahhh...f-fuck... " But yoongi wasn't lying when he said he would keep going. Jimin whimpered and arched into him. "Ahhh..." He felt his body quake and shiver he whined a bit and squirmeed under him, even tried pushing away but Yoongi told him the safeword, he knew that would mean 'stop' from what he figured out. He didn't want to use it yet, he squirmed hard and even tried to pull away from him because it was so sensitive.

Yoongi ran his other hand up to the youngers neck wrapping his fingers around his neck choking him in the best way while he kept fucking him getting rougher and rougher. He pulled his hand away after a while still thrusting grunting even as he came inside the younger. "Safeword baby use it anytime.."

That made Jimin's head spin as he groaned loudly ending in a high pitched whine. He nodded saying he understood, letting Yoongi destroy him in the best way possible. He groaned when Yoongi drove into his prostate driving him mad, he felt like coming again even though it was having difficulty reacheiving the fullness from before.

Yoongi kissed and bite the other side of the younger's neck still plow driving him into the bed getting rougher then ever squeezing Jimin's one hip with his hand. He could feel the younger was gonn come again so he moved his free hand to his cock strocking it with his thrusts.

Jimin dug his claws into Yoongi's chest, creating little crecent shaped bloody shapes as he came again. He whimpered and squirmed. Suga was good at keeping him pinned underneath him.

Yoongi hissed and groaned at the same time, he then pulled out of the younger laying on the bed an pulled him onto his lap. "Ride me till you say your safe word baby"

Jimin groaned and slipped back onto him, hissing gently, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck. He was good at riding because of how he could move his body against Yoongi's, lifting it by thrusting back and forth, using his hips to change the angle without really moving up. He leaned into Yoongi's neck and bit him, returning the bite.

Yoongi moeaned loudly as he bite his neck and the was moving on him he couldn't help it, he dug his nails into the back of the youngers lower back since his upper back was still healing from him craving into him. "Oh god baby boy.." He moaned talked as he leaned his head into his chest attacking his nipples.

Jimin had one more in him before collapseing against him whimpering, "M-Mochi..." He said panting, holding his position as cum dripped down both of their bodies. He started to quake on his lap, shaking wildly as he collapsed against him panting.

Yoongi came with him panting hard, shaking with him as well as he gently slide out of him laying him ontop of him rubbing his back soothingly. "G-God boy.." He panted more rubbing his back and lower back.

Jimin cuddled into him and panted gently. He didn't know what to do at the moment so he sat there and waited.

"Anything hurts baby? You want a bath or relax in the hot tube?" Yoongi cuddled the younger that was laying on his chest rubbing his back, playing with his spine th emost.

"No, I feel great." he smiled softly and nuzzled him. "Lets bathe...again...." he laughed softly. "Mmmfff actually... lets just sleep... your cum can stay in me." he nuzzled into him and closed his eyes. He was beat.

Yoonig chuckled. "At least let me clean our chest a bit love you made a yummy mess" He reached between them catching come of the youngers cum and licking it before grabbing a towel they used eariler cleaning up the younger and some of the sweat off his forhead. "We can shower again tomorrow or you can while I'm gone, I'll be wakeing up at 6am love Jin will rbing you food after I leave" He looked at Jimin and smiled seeing him with his eyes shut, he nuzzled into his neck holding him close wrapping his arms around him shutting his eyes. He never wants this feeling to go away never or him..

Jimin fell asleep shortly after the next morning he woke up to Jin by his bedside, glaring at him.

Jin kneeled infront of Jimin. "You look like shit Jimin also Yoongi is at work os how about that key whats up with it?"

"He's changing." he said, sitting up. "I know he'll let you go if you just wait..."

"How is he changing?" Jin looked at him. "Anyway I made you food and Yoongi gave me this" He hands Jimin a gold silkish suit. "He has a black one to match and will be home in 2 or 3 hours depending how the day goes. I do warn you if its a bad day he will be ruthless. I heard from my husband you and Yoongi are married? So you aren't Park Jimin no more Min Jimin cute MinMin, that is cute" For once Jin lightened up and laughed. "Well If he is gonna let us go I guess I'll go easy on you hell you got him married I don't think he was married to Yuki's mother it was never listed. Lucky you"

"You don't even want to know how I'm changing him. Just .... keep waiting... He'll listen to anythign I say, just wait okay?" He got up looking at the outfit. "So this is what we're wearing tonight." He said. "what's going on tonight with this ball thing?"

"Ahhh" Jin smiled "He's getting an award tonight, probbaly do a speach as well, he will have many people come up to him talk to hism blah blah its borning really me and my husband use ot go to them alot when he was free. It could be different, might meet alot of people tonight. I find it cute he got you both matching suits in a way." Jin shrugged getting off his knees and groaned. "Yah! Im getting to old"

"Oh... an award...?" he asked. "For what? What does he do?" He kept forgetting about all hte htings Yoongi did, his goldfish memory wasn't doing him any favors.

Ahhh he owns a few hospitals, alot of night clubs but he is the Ceo of Min Tech too, he always helps desging cars too. So most likely his company. You might meet his father." Jin cocked his head. "Mister Min isn't nice then again he never talks too so you might be lucky. But I'm sure Yoongi will keep an eye on his dad" He looked at his watch. "Well i got other things to do I'll be back some time who knows. Bye JImin" With that he waked out of the room.

Jimin got dressed and waited for Yoongi to get home, walking into the kitchen to get some food. he took off the shirts just to make it so that he didn't mess it up. he pulled it off and lay it on the table, sitting without a shirt on so he could eat.

Two hours later Yoongi pulled into the drive way and sighed getting out and walking to the door of his house, once hearing the scraner accept his finger print the door open and he walked inside. He walked upstairs unting his tie, opening the door he was greet with his lover on the bed cuddled up with one of Yoongi's tank tops. Yoongi chuckled to himself walking over and kneeing down infornt of the younger's face, he gently reached out running his fingers through his hair. "Im home honey" He always wanted to use that line and finally he did, he felt giddy inside after useing it.

He finished eating and put his shirt back on moving over to the bed to cuddle with Yoongi's shirt. When the older said he was home he opened his eyes and smiled a little and opened his mouth grinning and looking up at him. "Hey hubby."

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile at the younger and leaned in to kiss him. "Someone miss me? And Hi hubby.." He ran his fingers move through Jimin's hair/ "Did you use my shampoo your hair is very soft I like it"

"Yes, I did." He smiled. "Your shampoo? I think so... " He nuzzled him. "This is a very pretty smell i know that much." He said smiling.

He chuckled and inhaled the youngers scent. "You did use my lavander shampoo you really did miss me, so cute baby. Wanna help undress me? I had a long day at work and need my cute mochi to make it better" Yoongi smiled more

Jimin smiled a little and sat up moving to him to help him undress. He unbuttoned his shirt and started to work on his pants. "I wanted to ask you about Jin and RM." He said, working on the clothing. "Will you be willing to let them go?" He asked, continuing to work with the clothing.

Yoonig watched as Jimin worked on undressing him, he cocked his head to the side when he heard Rm and Jin come up. "I was thinking of letting them go since I don't need them anymore but I'm affraid they will call the cops on me after they are let go, I would be taken away from you. I just found happiness in my horrible life." He lifted his hand ontop of the youngers head and played wiht his hair again. "Mmm I like that you smell like me its nice..."

"I was also thinking that..." He said. "We'd have to threaten them... or something..." He said softly. "They just keep telling me they want me to steal the key from you..." he moved his hand up to the key and picked it up running his thumb over it. "I keep telling them to wait. That you will let them go on your own... they are rather impatient, but I can understand why... they are still captives..." He said. "And they know what you've done... same as me, any one of us could tell and get you arrested... but it would be hard without evidence, still... I don't want you being arrested..."

Yoong nodded his head thinking it over. "What could I threaten them with? They have to keep their motuhs shut, yeah you need edidence but you take one look at the basement their is some. Im scared...' He gripped the youngers hands shaking.

"I know." He said. "We'll figure it out... maybe we won't let them out..." He started to think it was better for them. Jin was standing outside listening unknown to the two inside.

It could be.." He trailed off. Then after a while of silnce and Jimin finishing undressing Yoongi he spoke. "I picked up some rings, they are until you show me what ones you want for us, I got you a gold and me black gold. Gold looks good on your skin..." He smiled softly.

He smiled and nodded a little. "gold does look good on me. and black gold looks great on you too babe." He nuzzled him and kissed him. "So, what is this ball thing, Jin said it was an award?"

"Ahh I was wondering when you would ask and yes I'm getting a few awards tonight, but I alreayd have the best award there is." He smirked and kissed the younger deeply placing his hands on his ass and giving a little squeeze before pulling away. "I do hope you aren't in a lot of pain I feel bad that I might have went overbored last night"

"You cheeze pizza..." He hugged him and nuzzled. "Not much pain, a little but nothing I can't get passed." he smiled softly. "When are we leaving?"

"YA! You brat. I am not cheesy" He glared at Jimin but then busted out laughing hiding his face in the youngers neck. "You are a brat and leaving..." Yoongi looked at his watch. "Oh in an hour....I thought i came home early" He booped the youngers nose once pulling away and going to this pants taking out the box that is holding their rings and opening it up for the younger to see. "I did ingrave yours.....I put Mochi and Never Forget"

He giggled a little and looked at the box, his eyes going wide. "Oh my god it's beautiful..." He said, extending his hand for Yoongi to slip the ring on. "Wow." He was overcome with emotion because he was getting married to someone, and that was shocking to him.

Yoongi smiled slipping the ring on the youngers finger then handing over his to jimin to put onto him. "You are speachless..? Why? It's cute" He smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Nuuu, I'm not cute...." he smined and took the ring to put it onto Suga's finger. It occured to him he didn't even know Suga's real name. he was sure that he wasn't born 'suga' but would the other ever tell him? It was unlikely, he still felt safe with his fake name.

"Your very cute babe" Yoongi leaned in and kissed him again. "Lets get ready or I might end up fucking you or having you fuck me" He winked

"I'm not cute..." he grinned a little. "Fuck you?" he asked. "Really now... I'm soft though....Or do you want me to be hard and own you instaed?" He giggled a little and nuzzled him.

"You are very cute" Yoongi booped his nose again. "Mmm I would like to be owned by you one day" He chuckled. "Come lets get ready or I really will bend over for you" Yoongi winked at him.

"My gosh..." he looked at him and scrunched his featurs. "ya, you perv, lets get going."

Yoonig laughed haard. "Ya I just in a good mood now. You know you like it" He winked walking over to the black suit he had hanging up on the door. "Honestly I know you think about it sometimes, you talk in your sleep babe.."

"Yah, you can't use that against me. I don't know what I say!" he pouted at him and walked with him to leave, pulling on the large jacket.

He smiled at the younger grabbing his hand and lacing them together. "Mhm..... You say I have a nice ass in your sleep too" Yoongi smirked at him.

"Ahhh... you can't use these things!" he whined and butted his head against Yoongi's shoulder in protest.

"Careful love...And I'll stop teasing you" Yoongi turned around and cupped the youngers cheeks kissing him gently.

Jimin returned the kiss and smiled at him. He walked with Yoongi hands laced anticipation building for the night ahead. Little did Jimin know, the night would end terribly.

Yoongi smiled when the younger kissed him back, walking hand in hand towards his car opeening the passanger side for JImin helping him get in then shutting the door. Walking to the drivers side opening the door getting in and starting the car with just his touch, pulling out of the drive way towards the place holding the ball.

Jimin watched the traffic and the scenery on the way to the ball. They pulled up and Jimin glanced around the place. "Wow. It's huge." Did he expect any less. DId Suga own this place? "Is it yours?" He asked.

Yoongi chuckled looking over at the younger taking the key out of the car. "Mmm Yes I do won it but it use to be my fathers house before he moved to Hawaii. It's lovely yeah? I hated it here..." He sighed getting out and going over to Jimin's side opening the door holding his hand out and pulling him gently out of the car then walking up the stairs. "Now lots of people will be taking pictures of us so don't be scared...And many will be wondering who you are since I haven't shown my face in years. And you might be offered many jobs some modeling or other things probbaly porn too" He chuckled lacing thier fingers together and walking through the doors leading into the ball room.

"I'd much rather not do porn if possible... " he said. "Been there done that with Jungkook." He shivered. He walked up and started to get cameras in his face and slipped in close to Yoongi not wanting to be too close to everyone. "Uh, Suga, can we hurry in, I don't like cameras..."

Yoongi's eyes went wide hearing the younger say he had once done porn, he then nodded pulling th eyounger behind him sheilding him fromt he cameras looking at everyone smiling gently and waving goodbye before leading him up some stairs to look at everyone int he ball room. "I'm so sorry for that love..." He leaned over gently kissing the youngers cheek. "Soon they will call my name and give me my award and a speach I have to do then we can go home and have a lovely bath together how does that sound?" He smiled at him.

"That sounds wonderful." He leaned into Yoongi and ran his finger over the ring the man got him. He looked around at the scene around him and blinked. "Well... Uh." He glanced back at Yoongi. "This is pretty incredible." he said. "So many people..."

Yoong humed and placed his hand ontop of the youngers looking at their rings smiling so widely. "Ahh yes alot of people" He then looked up at Jimin and brought his hand up kissing the ring on his finger. "I love you my sweet angel the one who made he whole again.."

MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum