Roleplay with Friends

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay with Friends
Roleplay with Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just One Chance

2 posters

Go down

Just One Chance Empty Just One Chance

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:57 am

Just One Chance

Story Thus Far:

Jimin and Yoongi met at the bar, Jimin is horrible at handling his liquor and ends up home with Yoongi. Yoongi drives him home and on the way home Jimin cuddles with him. He finally gets Jimin off of him by letting the younger have his jacket. Some time through the night Jimin has a nightmare and ends up in the livingroom sleeping with Yoongi on the couch. Following some cute moments they end up going to Han river. Jimin shows how good he is with kids by helping a lost one, then Yoongi and Jimin end up making out on the ferry. They get very close to sex but it's mostly humping and sexual tension. After the ferry they go home and Jimin and he fall asleep in bed. The next morning they get ready for work and Yoongi takes Jimin with him.

Just One Chance IxVf8Pt
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Just One Chance Empty Re: Just One Chance

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:09 am

Every Saturday night Yoongi sits at the bar, it’s become his dirty habit. Reaching into the breast pocket inside of his jacket retrieving pack of cigarettes along with a worn out lighter, placing the pack down onto the counter. Yoongi gracefully stuck one of the cigarettes between his thin lips, rolling the nub of the lighter to life. Inhaling a long drag racking his eyes like a hawk over the surrounding people, exhaling the smoke out as the bartender hands over what he’s been hungering for. Yoongi’s slender fingers wrap around the square glass settling comfortably before pulling away the cigarette from his chapped lips, taking a gulp of the brown liquid. A presence over the right side of his shoulder alerted him that someone was sitting there now, setting the glass back down his eyes made there way to the stranger wondering ‘who in their mind would sit by him?’.

Jimin didn't even know why he picked a bar to drown his sorrows. he wasn't doing anything good for his body by drinking and forgetting to eat, but it seemed to be okay for the moment so why bother to do anything else? He didn't typically smoke but today he felt like damaging himself even more, why not right? Jimin sighed and sat down by someone, he didn't even know who but he looked at the bartender and ordered something light. He couldn't really handle his drinks. Jimin tipped one to his lips, running his short stubby fingers over the rim. He felt eyes on him and he gently put his glass down and glanced over. "Oh... I didn't notice I sat next to someone..." He smiled a little and took in the look of the male. He looked pretty badass. He wasn't good with people, either... "So... what brings you here?" He tipped his head looking at him with a smile on his puffy lips. Could he read the sadness from his eyes that his mouth wasn't telling.

A smirk appeared on his thin lips, eyes locked on the intruder over his shoulder. Yoongi eyes shift over to the glass on the counter then back at the male. “Same thing you’re doing..” Delicately placing the cigarette back between his lips inhaling another drag then exhaling it, watching the could of gray evaporate into the air. Yoongi finished off his cigarette stubbing it out in the ashtray next to his half empty glass, then tapping his slender index finger upon the glass singling the bartender for another. “What brings you here, you’re new.” His hawk like eyes trained on its prey studying the male next to him, waiting for his drink.

The smirk the man shot him gave Minnie an erie but almost homely feel. It was strange how it made his insides tumble. The man was looking right at him, his eyes on the hunt for new prey and by the look of the glimmer in the man’s eyes, he found it. Jimin's eyes shifted to the stick of cancer he was directly inhaling into his body, the cloud only proof of the toxic fumes. Jimin had never smoked but he felt the need arising in his chest. He noticed that the cig was finished as it's burning red life was snuffed out by the man in an asstray. He watched the man tap for another drink and then his eyes glanced back up at the others once more, watching him. "I uh..." he didn't really want to throw out his entire life story here and now, but, maybe he could tell a little. "Relationship troubles." Was that the truth? Or was Jimin covering up things?

Yoongi cracked a soft chuckle knowing full well the feeling. “Ahhh relationship troubles it's always what brings us to our low.” He licked his chapped lips as the bartender retrieved the drink gripping the glass with his slender fingers, taking a rather large gulp setting the glass elegantly back down. Turning his body towards the male next to him, not straining his neck anymore. “Kid the look in your eyes tells a different story, than what your lips say. There is more to the story but at alas I am a stranger” Yoongi winked taking one last gulp of the brown liquid, pulling out another cigarette from the packet on the counter placing it between his lips. Then shoving his hand inside of his jean’s pocket fishing out the lighter, thumbing the nub to life bringing it up to the stick.

Jimin nodded haphazardly and picked up his glass, being the klutz he was he almost dropped it, barely catching it as he shook a little. It was much more than relationship issues, right? He glanced towards him and looked away. His attention was captured once more as the sound of the lighter flicking to life once more was heard over the noisy bustle of the sweat drenched pub. The light drew his eye and Jimin licked his lip watching the stick enter the mans mouth. Jimin caught himself darting the edge of his tongue over his puffed lip, watching the mans mouth on the cancerous bud. "...C...Can I try?" He asked, never having one nor the desire to ever have one.

Yoongi tilted his head to the side thinking it over, then his slender fingers wrapped around the stick pulling it from between his lips. Gracefully handing it over to the male. The reaching behind himself for his wallet opening it, whipping out his credit card paying for his drinks. He waved down the bartender, whispering that he will be paying for the drinks next to him any further ones. With a nod the bartender walked off along with Yoongi’s credit card, making eye contact with the male to his right with a gentle smile. “Drinks on me kid”

Jimin struggled with how to even take the cigarette for a moment before finally figuring out how to take it and looking over it for a moment. After careful consideration, he slipped the butt between his lips and inhaled gently. The burn on his lips made him shiver and he inhaled the smoke and coughed a little, smoking coming out of his nose. He hacked up half a lung covering his mouth before handing the cig back. He'd need a lot more puffs before his poor body could handle that. "T-Thanks." He huffed a little and finally started breathing alright. He looked over at the tender and glanced to the glass. He felt a little pressured to keep drinking. he asked for a stronger drink and started to sip it knowing he would eventually knock out because the drink was a lot stronger than he was used to.

Yoongi chuckled shaking his head, once coming down from his fit of giggles he held out his hand to the male taking back the cigarette. “First time always gets ya, but once you start you can not stop.” Elegantly placing the stick back where it belongs inhaling than exhaling, watching the gray clouds dance into evaporation. Yoongi’s cat like eyes found their way back onto the men accompanying him. “I guess since you’re a somewhat drinking buddy as the youngsters put it thses days, I shall introduce myself. My name’s Yoongi” Holding out his hand with a gentle smile gracing his lips.

Caramel orbs flicked in the direction of the man taking back the drug. Jimin found himself not really minding the aftertaste of the stick, as much as the smell. The man he could only assume was older took another long intense inhale and exhaled the smoke - most of it in Jimin's direction. He could only imagine Yoongi, as he now learned of the man’s name, didn't do it insultingly. The man named Jimin as his drinking buddy and that brought a tiny twitch to the side of the lip of the younger. He tipped his head plastering a thin smile on his lips. Yoongi had extended his hand and the young male found his eyes drawn to it. It was hard not to notice just how shaped the man's hands were, he could see the outlines of the muscle and tendon beneath the porcelain flesh. Did he dare shake the man's hand? A moment of courage allowed him to lift his own placing it into the olders. "J...Jimin." He stated, a little nervously as he bit back the usual flamboyant his tone had.

Tiny sparkle in the corners of his eyes twinkled, when shaking the youngers hand. “You have a lovely name” His voice coming out huskier now, eyeing the other male’s tanned skin small fingers and the many rings on his fingers. Yoongi’s dark eyes flickering up to Jimin’s face catching a glimpse of what he assumes is a smile. “Your accent is different charming, not from around here. A different district I assume?” An eyebrow raised at the question, licking the inside of his cheek taking another drag exhaling the smoke away from the younger.

He about fell off the chair as the handsome man told him that his name was very lovely. He was nervous as well when he talked about Jimin's accent. "Ah... Uh... Busan." Jimin smiled gently and played around with his fingers. he watched the man be more considerate about the smoke, exhaling it the other direction. As he sat there talking to the man he didn't notice another person sitting behind him, in the next bar booth chair. He continued to drink and started feeling a little tipsy, putting the glass down a little awkwardly. It didn't take long for him to lean into his hand and sigh. "This isn't how I saw my night going..." his cuter accent started to come out the more tipsy he got. "Yoonki~ do you want to leave this place and go somewhere else?" Usually he'd be shy and not know what he wanted, but he felt a little different now.

Yoongi tilted his head, eyes about to fall out of his eyeshockets upon learning the younger was from Busan. “I’m from Daegu” Sending a smile to Jimin comforting him sensing he was uneasy. Throughout the night chatting with the younger about this and that or him drinking, Yoongi choice to smoke instead of drink beyond his limit. Out of the blue he was shocked for the second time that night, hearing the higher pitch anglice voice.The way he called him ‘Yoonki’ sent chills down his spine, this man was a total stranger yet already had a spell casted on him. “Lead the way” Yoongi smoke then pocketed his pack of cigarettes along with the lighter, finally reaching into his front pocket to retrieve his keys.

He looked over at the older and then at the drink in front of him. "Driving?" he asked. "We should probably walk or something..." his head was starting to spin because of the alcohol. He typically never drank so much. As he got up from the bench he tripped and almost fell into the guy next to him, the guy in turn lifted his head and glanced over at Jimin.

"Ah... Sorry." Jimin said. "I don't hold liquor well."

The man stood up and gave Jimin a chill as he worried a little about the man that was looking down on him like he wanted to either hurt him or take him home. He couldn't tell.

“We can walk if you like. I however can hold my liquor” He chuckled standing up repocketing his keys. “Here how about you hold onto me” Yoongi locked eyes with Jimin carefully gripping his bicep tugging him away from the stranger, then sending the guy an icy stare.

Jimin was pretty thankful for the man he'd met only about an hour ago. The one he just ran into seemed to be rather dangerous. The stranger glared at the two as they left but decided his drink was prefered to hitting the boy. Jimin followed after him and looked at him. "Hold your liquor well? So you think you can drive despite being intoxicated?" He looked at him and tipped his head. "I mean.... if you're sure...." he smiled a little. "Where should we go?"

“I’ve been doing this for a while kid. If you like I can take you home, or to my place to sober up.” Yoongi guided Jimin out of the bar, out into the chilly nights air. “Holding your liquor means, how much alcohol you can handle. I hit the hard shit, you on the other hand choice wimpy ones that get to light weights. Nothing wrong with a choice of drink, but if you hadn’t became acquainted with me those guys would have done some…. things to you..” Racking his eyes over his surroundings, locating his car then shifting his gaze to the younger male clutching his bicep for dear life.

"Yeah... he seemed very... Threatening..." Jimin said, still taking in the previous comments. "mmm... what would we do at your house?" He was wondering what type of guy this one was. Was he in for a bad time, who was this man? What was he doing - he just got out of an abusive relationship - why join another??? He sighed to himself and smiled. "Okay, if you are okay to drive, be my guest." Jimin was talking with a drunk lisp, it was very clear he was about to pass out. Hopefully Yoongi didn't mind holding the boy on his lap as he made his way home.

“Ahhh you pervert, thinking dirty are we? But no I am taking you home to my apartment to sober you up, because you are very intoxicated and might not be able to give me directions to your place” Yoongi spoke with a hint of asumment in his tone, leading the younger carefully towards his car. To keep the younger from falling over he leaned him against the car, shoving his hand into his pocket retrieving the keys. Than pressing on the thumb bob unlocking the vehicle, opening the the car door gracefully guiding the younger male on to the passenger seat. Getting the clingy klola to let go was a hashal he would keep grabbing onto poor Yoongi and engulfing him into embraces. Eventually he got the younger to releases his arm from around him by taking off his leather jacket having him think it was Yoongi. Strolling over to the driver’s side, popping open the door sitting down in the seat. Yoongi’s eyes traveled over to passenger seat, taking in the site before him, he doesn’t remember how long he staring at the younger male. It could have been minutes or hours he was lost in Jimin’s beauty, taking his eyes away from him sticking in the key in the ignition twisting it bringing the car to life.

During the drive home Yoongi found the younger male’s head on his thigh using it as he slept, his fingers found their way into the younger male’s silky strands delicately stoking. Yoogi's lips upturned at the corners, as Jimin would make cute noises in his slumber.

Arriving at the run down apartment block he sighed, not because of the younger. No because where he resides at, he hasn’t shown anyone before. Opening the car door Yoongi picked up the younger his legs lazily wrapped around his thighs and waist, arms thrown over his shoulders. He carried him up the flights of stairs to his apartment, Yoongi let out a groan laying the younger on his bed. Scooting down to the youngers feet removing his shoes for him, than throwing a blanket over him. Yoongi then retrieved a spare pillow and blanket from the closet in his room, taking residence on the broken couch. With a tired sigh leaving his lips he dropped his clothes on top the coffee table, to be forgotten about until morning. Yoongi planned on having Jimin stay awake long enough for some coffee to help sober him, but he is knocked out cold. He probably won’t wake up until morning, Jimin did look like he needed the rest. One leg hanging over the edge of the couch, out of the blanket other leg leaning against the back of the couch his arm thrown lazily over his eyes letting the darkness take him.

Jimin cuddled into the leather Jacket he'd so rudely stolen from the older man’s body. Had he not gotten himself drunk he would have explained to the man where he lived. Granted, Yoongi could have taken out Jimin's ID from his pocket but, it seemed Yoongi wanted him to come home with him. It didn't bother him really - the man wasn't doing anything wrong. Jimin nuzzled into the jacket and yawned muttering a muffled thank you to the man that left the room a moment later.

Jimin slept well for a little while but shortly after midnight he started to toss and turn, whimpering gently. He ended up sitting up and looking around the room. It was dark and it didn't seem the older was in the room. He called out gently, "Y...Yoonki?" He asked. He pulled the blanket up around him and dragged it and himself out to the small room where Yoonki was sleeping. He was sleeping soundly so Jimin lay down by the couch, laying on the floor curling up by the couch. he used the leather jacket to lay his head on as a pillow, falling back asleep.

The sun rays peeking through the curtains, drawing random patterns over the couch and across Yoongi’s eyelids. His eye balls quickly moving around behind his eyelids, before blinking open. Letting out a soft groan from his chapped lips, his hand glides up to his face rubbing the eye gunk away. He then slowly became aware of weight on top his body, frowning his eyebrows together slowly moving his hand away. Orange hair came into his view. ‘Who the fuc- Oh, right Jimin…’ Yoongi’s mind processed what happened last night. His slender fingers found their way into the silky strands of the boy’s hair, he then called horsley out to the younger male. “Jiminnie…”

The young boy found himself having another nightmare and crawled into the personal space of the older. He didn't want to disturb Yoongi but he was really bad at sleeping alone. He felt a hand in his hair and his eyes slowly opened up to notice the month haired male looking right at him. "....oh." he almost forgot about the previous night and found himself stumbling off of Yoongi only to fall flat on his ass on Yoongi's floor. "s-sorry. I....mmf." he looked about ready to cry the look in his eyes was solem and distressed. "I didn't mean to I just .... " He looked down. He didn't even know if this man would let him cuddle, he just did it. Shirking the responsibility if he awoke during such a time. "I ....I should get going." He said quickly, not giving Yoongi a chance to respond up to this point.

“Before you give yourself a heart attack calm down, also I don’t mind you laying on top of me.” A slime graced his lips declictly as ran his slender fingers through his unkempt aquamarine hair, down towards nape of his neck. Getting into a sitting position, Yoongi’s eyes connected with Jimin’s. “You can stay long as you like, I don’t mind.” He went silent for a few moments before speaking again. “How about some coffee? Food as well?” Yoongi’s eyes traveled over to the small kitchenette, thinking over what to make for breakfast.

Jimin sat on the floor on his ass, in disbelief. Who was this guy he went home with? Clearly he was an angel or something because he wasn't kicking Jimin out, granted, he didn't know what Jimin had done. How could he? They just met. Jimin smiled nervously and glanced towards the direction that Yoongi had looked at. It wasn't a large place, but, it was large enough. Jimin rubbed his ass and tipped his head towards Yoongi once more. "Oh... Thank you..." he said softly, his tongue lapping at his puffy lips. Some coffee to ease off the pounding migraine from his hangout sounded amazing. "Can I have some aspirin too...My head has a very loud jackhammer going in it, and the operator doesn't care it's 6 in the morning." He whined rubbing his hand over his temples. Yoongi had no way of knowing that Jimin planned on not waking up today, he went to the bar for a reason, and now, because of Yoongi he would live another day. He wondered though what yoongi would think when he finds out the truth of who Jimin is, and why he was at that bar.

“Ahh…. Don’t thank me Jiminnie.” Swinging his muscular legs over the edge of the couch just sitting there, debating on thoughts going through his mind. After a while he stood up stretching a groan leaving his lips, then heading in the direction of the bathroom.

A few minutes later Yoongi strolled out of the small bathroom, a bottle in hand. His hair was now brushed, Yoongi then tossed the bottle over in Jimin’s direction. “Here.” He wandered over towards the kitchenette, popping open the mini fridge door looking for ingredients for breakfast. Once finding what he wanted he closed the mini fridge door with the back of his foot, setting the ingredients down on the counter. “Do you like omelets?” Locking eyes with the younger ones as he asked.

Jimin looked up and the sight that graced his eyes made his pants tighten slightly. My lord he was in his boxers. Wasn't he? He was. Jimin blushed darkly and immediately dropped his eyes down the olders body and to the floor, he'd seen everything except the actual treasures hiding there. He panted gently and watched him leave. Jimin adjusted himself, checking for a boner. He eased one away and sighed almost jumping as the other came out of the bathroom. He had a bottle in his hand and Jimin blinked. He looked at the bottle wondering what it was. He looked over it a bit more and realized it was the pills he requested. He sighed and popped it open, taking a couple without counting. Anything to ease the pain.

A moment later Yoongi returned to him and looked at him. "Omelette?" JImin repeated, blinking as he realized he wasn't being strange, he was asking about food. "O...Oh. Yes, sure, that sounds...great." He said.

"So ... do you live alone?" He asked, looking around wondering where the man's girlfriend was. Surely someone this sexy couldn't be gay, right? He didn't come off as gay..

Yoongi started on making an omelette for the younger boy. “The neighbors cat likes to break into my apartment, and steal my food.” He chuckled a smile gracing his features. “I don’t think I could label him as a roommate. But yes, I do live alone.” Cat like eyes traveling back on the meal he’s making, turning around behind him and bending over retrieving two plates from the cabinet. Setting them both down on the countertop he stopped, remembering about the coffee he chuckled to himself for almost forgetting it. Padding over towards the coffee machine filling it with coffee beans, then adding a cup of water or two. Yoongi’s slender finger pressed the start button. “It’s not much, the apartment I mean….I’ve never brought anyone home before.” His fingers found their way onto back of his nape rubbing it, a sign he was shy.

Jimin glanced over at the wrong time, or right time according to his pants. He groaned a little watching the short boxers ride up his ass. He swallowed and pulled the pillow into his lap and squirmed around trying to get his boner to go away. He swallowed a little and glanced around. "Better than my place." He wouldn't, or rather, couldn't, speak anymore about that. He waited patiently for the food, pushing the pillow against his lap trying to make his cock behave.

Racking his fingers through his hair, while the other hand flipped the omelette into Jimin’s plate. “Don’t tell me you live in a box on the street, and own seventy two cats.” He teased the younger squatting down, pulling the rack out that held some mugs, than standing up pouring the steaming coffee into the cups padding over to the younger. Sitting down right next to Jimin, handing him his mug. “Now I’m not the best cook in Seoul, but my mother said I was the best in her eyes.” There was a bittersweet tone coming out when talking about his mother, Yoongi shook it off as he sipped his cup of coffee. Breaking the silence that had engulfed them, Yoongi spoke softly. “What do you normally do on a Sunday mornings, besides have hangovers?” He side eyed the younger watching his every move, like a hawk on the hunt for its prey.

Jimin caught a glimpse of something which colored his entire face red. "N-no box... n-No cats." he said panting a little. He averted his eyes and took the coffee. "Sundays we used to go to church and pretend we weren't a fucked up family." He said smiling gently, looking down at his coffee and food. He put the cup down and started to eat making a soft moan sound at the taste. "oh my god this is so good...." he covered his mouth with 3 small fingers.
A wide smile came rushing over his face, hearing how good his cooking is. “Ahhh…. You had a fucked up family as well? Good. I’m not the only one.” Yoongi diverted his eyes away from the younger in search for his packet of cigarettes.

‘Where the hell I put those damn things? Ahhhh whatever don’t need them’

Giving up on the search for the very thing that could kill him in the long run, his eyes shifted back to Jimin eyeing him up. “I will be honest with you. Jiminnie It’s very out of the blue but you have a charming look, feminine even. Nothing wrong with it, I like it. My bet is who ever dated you most definitely liked it, if not they are a fucking coward for not seeing true beauty gracefully present itself to them.”

‘Honestly Yoongi where did this sudden confidence came from? You even told younger he is beautiful, which isn’t a fucking lie. Like damn…’

Yoongi swirled around the leftover coffee inside his mug sitting in silence after his confession, that came out of nowhere. “I hope I didn’t scare you off by saying that. But I felt you needed to hear it.” He lifted up off his stool collecting the dirty dishes, padding over to the sink. His back turned to the younger as the hot water hit his bare hands, scrubbing the dishes clean.

Jimin looked over at him looking for something he noticed that he must have been looking for the smokes that were in the pocket of Yoongi's jacket that Jimin had stolen. He seemed to give up on it and spoke about their family. Jimin nodded and looked over at him. Jimin almost choked on his egg when the other started talking about his looks, making him blush even more. He was straight up telling Jimin on the first day of meeting him that he was beautiful and stuff. He found himself blushing darkly and looking at the food. "A...Ah thank...you." He said, biting his lip. "oh, no, no I'm not scared!" he said, snapping his eyes back up. "I just... uhm." He smiled a little. "You're very good looking yourself..." he said softly, wondering if the other had heard him over the running water. Jimin finished his plate and then brought it over to him. He was embarrassed about the words they exchanged, but at the same time... not really. He was embarrassed however at his past, who his 'ex' was, and why he was at that bar that night planning on not returning to the land of the living after the sun came up that morning.

Yoongi glanced over his shoulder at Jimin, standing next to him with the dirty plate. “You aren’t very good with compliments are you?” He bore a teasing smirk. “I think you’re looking for devilishly handsome, but your cheeks being red as my plates says it all.” Quickly washing up the plate Jimin handed over to him, he spoke after a amount of minutes passed “Well breakfast is out of the way, would you like me to drive you home? Then again it’s a Sunday most people don’t come out of the woodwork until noon.” Yoongi kept his eyes connected with the youngers as he dried his hands off with a towel, strolling over to his bedroom. Moments later he emerged, rocking tight leather pants, low black v-neck tank top with combat boots to match. Lastly all his piercings in his ears. Yoongi noticed the younger staring at his right arm.

‘Oh right….the tattoo’

“Probably didn’t notice it earlier but, I have to put tattoo cover up over it. I work at a restaurant..” Yoongi left it at that leaning over retrieving his leather jacket up off the floor, sliding his arms in it. He then locking eyes with Jimin again. “We could go out on my motorcycle bike, and enjoy this Sunday? Yes I do own a car and a bike, pick up your jaw up from the floor” He sent Jimin a wink, with a grin playing upon his lips.

Jimin didn't answer the question about if he would want to go home. He looked at him taking in the outfit, and his jaw just about hit the ground. He looked incredible, absolutely incredible. He had piercings, a tattoo, leather. Who was this man. "A restaurant?" He asked. "I see, well...Uhm. I don't want to burden you any longer than I already have, I can walk home." To which he had none anymore, but he wouldn't tell this man that. He didn't want to guilt him into having Jimin stay in his house.
Yoongi cocked his head to the side, twirling his keys in between his fingers. “Nah... I enjoy having your company. I just thought you wanted to go home and feed your cats. And I wash dishes for a living, isn’t that nice?” Taking in the younger appearance, noticing he didn’t have much to protect him from the cold morning.“It’s a bit cold out…..So uhh…... Here..” Yoongi strolled towards the closet by the front door, twisting the handle pulling it open. Retrieving a deep red and black leather jacket, tossing it over to the younger. “I’m taking you to Han’s river. Ever been there?”

Jimin's eyes were drawn to the keys spinning in the others hand. "I don't have cats." he said, tipping his head. "Ew. Dishes." A grin covered his puffy lips and he glanced out to the nonexistent nice weather just as the other said it was cold. He must have visibly shivered because a moment later he had a jacket tossed at him. It was a big big, but, only because Yoongi was a little more full than tiny little Jimin. Had Yoongi notice he only ate a couple of bites of food? He hoped not. That last thing he needed was another person in his life trying to 'help him do right' by taking away things he loved. Technically, he preferred not to eat because he liked his small frame. Even eating a little would fill out his face and he liked looking small. The other asked about Han river and Jimin nodded. "Once. With my younger brother." he said. "It was special..." He looked down and played with the arms of the jacket which gave him sweater paws as it was so large on him. He brought his hands up to his face and looked at yoongi. "What's the occasion?" He asked. Han was usually something someone did on a date, or a holiday, the lights over it were beautiful.

“I’ve lived here my whole life, and never gone to it. So I thought how about I bring you with. I didn’t have any real plans today besides drinking.” He took in Jimin’s appearance again, now that he is wearing something of his. cracking a smile as how big the jacket is on him. “I have a smaller one if you like, dark red look divine on you.”

Wrapping his slender fingers around the doorknob tugging it open, he let Jimin walk out before him. Once on the other side of the door, he pulled it closed then Yoongi fiddled with the lock. He meet up with the younger at the bottom of the stairwell leading the younger male around the corner of the building. Strolling over towards the in-closed garage, Yoongi squatted down lifting the door up, having it retract inwards. He then disappeared inside.

A few moments later he came back out over towards the younger, kicking out the kickstand resting the bike on it waiting for Jimin to get on.
“I still think you have cats, or at least know someone who owns one. The way I can tell is by your clothes, their hair gets on everything you own. I don’t mean to tease, I can tell you need a little light in your dark world.” Everyone needs a light at the end of the tunnel, maybe you will find yours soon”

Jimin shook his head and held onto the larger jacket, He liked it. He smiled and followed him. Dark red looked good on him? He smiled at that and thought about himself and how the other must see him. "You look really good in leather..." He said, swallowing a little bit, following after him. He watched the other disappear into the garage and he waited. A bit later he pulled his bike out and Jimin glanced over it. He said again Jimin had cats and he nodded. "Know someone who owns them I suppose." He said. "I used to have them. That ended a few nights ago." he sealed his lips and licked them getting onto his bike. "...How do you know my world is dark?" He asked, glancing around the leather to the face of the man wearing it.

Yoongi side eyed the younger male clinging onto him. “When two people who walk the same path meet, it’s not hard seeing the pain, loneliness, the demons inside one’s eyes. How’d it end? If you don’t mind talking about it, if not I understand.” He removed his right hand placing his slender fingers gracefully on top of Jimin’s smaller hands, giving them a comforting squeeze. Propping the bike back up using his heel to bring in the kickstand, he then took off like a bat straight out of hell down the road towards their destination.

Near noon Yoongi rolled up into an empty parking spot, kicking out the kickstand and resting the bike on its stand. His slender fingers found their way into his aquamarine hair, grooming it back into place since the wind made it look unkempt. “So…..This………” Yoongi racked his eyes around the scenery, taking it in. “It’s…..Wow…” Speechless was an understatement. The site before him was magnificent.

Jimin leaned into him a little when he held his tiny hand in his own. It dwarfed him, made him feel so small near the man. The words melted him and he smiled softly. "How'd it end... " He repeated the question sitting behind him cuddling close to him as the bike revved to life. He was going to tell him but shook his head, he'd talk about it later. A soft squeeze of his hand made him smile and wrap his arms around Yoongi as they took off to the river. Jimin didn't normally like bikes, so he clung close to the older man. Finally, they got off at their stop and parked at a place, walking up towards the river when Yoongi stopped to look around. He was obviously amazed, as Jimin was when he first saw it. "It's really pretty, huh..."

Yoongi’s eyes found their way over to the younger male standing next to him, a spark setting a flame in his eyes along with a wide gummy smile. “It's fucking divine!!” Strutting an signature swag like walk towards the railing, gripping it looking out at the water.

“Honestly this is better than divine, it’s magnificent…..”

Yoongi glided his hand inside the leather jacket’s pocket, digging around before retrieving an older version of an iphone taking some pictures. In the midst of taking pictures Yoongi just so happen to look over his shoulder, at the right time. Snapping an breathtakingly photo of the younger male.

“You may call me a loser Jiminnie, but look..” He was breathless. Yoongi handed over the phone to the younger, showing off the photo he had taken “Divine meets Magnificent”

Jimin hadn't meant to become his next work of art, but, the photo that he took had both Jimin and the han river in it and Jimin looked amazing with the background of the han river. Jimin smiled and nodded a little. "It does look great..." He looked at it and handed the phone back. "you're really good at taking pictures..." he said looking at it. "i find it shocking you'd never been here." he said, looking out at the water.

“It doesn’t just ‘look great’ Jimin. This should be framed.” Yoongi stared out at the river, a sadden smile coming to play upon his lips. “Ah...My mother and I where suppose to come here for my sixteenth birthday, she grew sick. After her death I kinda became this rebellious child getting, starting fights, doing drugs anything really. You name it I probably done it. And shortly I ended up getting kicked out of school, hint’s the way I live and work. That bike, saved up all my money and there she is today. It was a promise I was going to keep.”

Yoongi went silent for a while letting everything soak in before out of the blue laughing. A dry humorless laugh. “I’m a bastard” After calming down from his laughing fit, his cat like eyes flicked to the younger. “You really are gorgeous, don’t let anyone shit all over it. I mean it. Don’t let anyone shit all over you, rise up like a phoenix. Also this “let’s go to the Han River” wasn’t just out of the blue Jimin. I am sure you can tell why I had came here, It’s the same reason why many lonely souls come here.” With that being said he stared off into the distance.

"...I should never be framed." he said looking down at the water. He listened to the older speak about his life and he glanced over at him. "Ah... I figured you were a bit... wild." he said softly. "But... that you changed I suppose." He looked over at the water again as the other laughed. Jimin continued looking at the water. "Thank you..." He said, listening more. "Mmm... I don't know why people come here." he said. "My brother came here with me to ... " He trailed off and glanced at him. "Nevermind. Why did you bring me here Hyung?"

“People jump over this railing or the bridge, they find a way and jump off it..” Yoongi drummed his fingers against the railing, then his cat like eyes flickers to Jimin. “You should be in picture frames, I’d buy them and I’m sure other would too. You could really become a model, you could do it. Now with my wild side I still have it, but learned my lesson.” Turning his full body towards the younger male. “If I hadn’t taken home a kohala, I would have still came here, drunk that is before…” His eyes darted to the bridge, then back to Jimin’s telling him what he ment with his eyes. “Before feeling guilty or anything, I’m glad I brought you home. I wouldn’t be standing here taking in this site…” Throwing his head back gracefully looking at the sky above them.

‘Everything feels different now, like the world has color. What does that mean? Should I be worried?’

Yoongi side eyed Jimin, a smile gracing his lips.

‘I shouldn’t be worried. I’m just fine, now’
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:10 am

Jimin shook his head, "I'm not that special." he said softly,glancing around. "This would be a good place to die..." he said, looking at the water. "beautiful if nothing else..." but Yoongi mentioned how he took home a koala and jimin grinned a bit. "To be honest... I wasn't planning on living this long. Last night I went to that bar to get drunk so i could end my life without a care. you said the lost find each other were you meant to find me perhaps?" He stepped a little closer and turned to the water, putting his hand onto the railing, accidentally on top of the others hand. He quickly moved his hand with a small apology, but, Yoongi's soon covered his own. He felt safe and looked over at him smiling gently. "About my home. I don't have one anymore. I was kicked out. My family are... religious. I'm not. my brother set me up to take the fall... " he gave hints but no real information. "i just didn't know how to take it I'm only 19, I've never worked, I dropped out of college because my classes were 'too gay' ... . I was a dancer... and a model for a time." he said. He looked over at Yoongi, his puffy lips turning into a smile. "I take it by how you were complimenting... I'm not the only one into men...?"

“You’re special. And perhaps we were meant to find each other.” Yoongi locked his eyes with the younger male’s listening to every word that came out of his puffed lips, nodding at some of them understanding it very well.

“I never knew my father, that’s why I was labeled the bastard in the family. My grandparents hated it. My mother she did everything she could, provide for me. I mentioned she got sick.” He went silent for a while before sighing out.

“When you prostitute yourself, you catch things if you aren’t careful. Before she died we made a promise, on my eighteenth birthday to by me a bike. Seeing how I made that happen in only 3 months after she passed, it blew my mind. But what I’ve done I can never undo. Here I am at twenty one, I have some money stashed from my past, to never touch unless it’s an emergency.” He took in a breath, hailing it shakily out.

The he continued.

“I wanted to go to college become a producer, but I dropped out of school and did horrible shit. Once my mother was gone my grandparents kinda knew I was batting for the other team and sadly removed me from their will, their live everything there is no Min Yoongi……” Yoongi stopped again letting Jimin take in the information he gave him, he left out that the own Yoongi he killed.

“For a while I dealt with depression, during that time drinking became a dirty habit. Smoking was the next to come, I hoped if I was to smoke enough, drank enough I would die faster. Sadly that’s not how it works, only when you’re old.” He interlocked their fingers together rubbing his thumb against Jimin’s wrist, taking yet another break before telling more.

“And I could tell you’re batting for the other team, just by the way you kept drooling over me this morning. It’s flattering honestly, no one has ever done that.” A tint of pink flared up across his cheeks.

“It's not everyday a guy walks into a bar and ends up coming home with you, not for sex. But to crash in your bed and steal your leather jacket. You wouldn’t let go of me when I tried getting you into my car, you have some grip. A deadly one. I ended up just letting you embrace it, so I could drive and on the way you ended up laying your head on my thigh wrapping your arms around it and my waist. Not everyday that happens. Usually when you bring a stranger home from a bar there is sex, that you regret later the next morning. You’re different Jiminnie.” He stared into Jimin’s caramel eyes, notching a hint of green in them.

“You have magnificent eyes.” Yoongi’s smile was soft, inner peace kind.

He left out parts of his past, those wounds needed time to heal
"You could...?" He didn't know he was that obvious. "I... yeah... You gave me a bit of a boner this morning with those damn short boxers..." he looked down at their hands and laced his fingers a bit more with Yoongi's. "I think there is a Min Yoongi, he's right here, next to me." he smiled a little. "I liked your scent, it made me calm and made me smile. I felt safe." he gigged a little, running his free hand through his hair. "I guess I am different...But, I wouldn't mind someday taking advantage of that stereotypical reaction." He giggled gently, looking at Yoongi, locking their eyes. "I'd prefer starting with a kiss." He noticed that Yoongi liked his eyes because he said it. "Well thank you." he said softly. A single glance at Yoongi's lips told him what he wanted, he even learned in slightly, but unfortunately for them the moment was temporarily put off as a small child ran into Jimin - running from his friend. Jimin moved away for a sec and smiled at the kid. "You should be careful, you can get hurt up here." Jimin said to the child.

The little boy apologize and Jimin shook his head. "It's okay. you didn't hurt me." The kid moved up between them, like kids tend to do.

"it's so pretty." he had been brought here by family but lost them after running and playing hide and seek with his friends.

Jimin smiled at him and nodded. "It is, but you're not seeing much of it, want me to show you more?" The child's eyes came up to the railing so he was only seeing a bit of the scene.

The little boy nodded and Jimin lifted him up to let him sit on his arms.

Korea was different. It was more peaceful, people were more neighborly to each other and things were a lot less terrifying that other parts of the world. No one would think twice that Jimin was lifting the little boy for a better view. He let him see the view as the parents came up to retrieve their child - partly yelling at him for not being careful.

Jimin nodded to the parents and the little boy as they left, taking the little one with them. Jimin turned back to Yoongi and smiled.

"So where were we?" He asked.

“I could tell I gave you a boner, it wasn’t hard to notice you squeezing your thighs together and being hunched in your stance. The pillow also didn’t help…... Well lucky those shorts aren’t being worn anymore. I don’t wear any, only when I’m sleeping. You never know when a cat might jump on you, and think there is a play toy between your legs.”

Yoongi leaned in the same time Jimin did sticking his tongue out to wetting his lips they felt dry out of nowhere. “You eyes I could get lost in them.”

A little kid bumped into Jimin breaking them away from their moment. He darted his eyes down to the small child, watching like a hawk as Jimin lifted the small boy up into his arms. All Yoongi could do was stare in awe with a huge smile painted across his face.

“Right here.” Yoongi wrapped his arms gracefully around the youngers neck, starting right at his eyes then dratting them to Jimin’s lips. Then slowly tilting his head, closing the distance between their lips pecking him softly and carefully.

A few moments later he pulled away, reopening his eyes locking his gaze with the Jimin’s. Yoongi’s slender finger drawing patterns into the side of the youngers neck, his other hand delicately on the back of his nape.

"...oh gosh." he looked down and squirmed from foot to foot not knowing what to say to him after he made him blush so much. He looked back up when he leaned in, biting his lip a little as Yoongi licked at his own. The small glance to the other told him they wanted to kiss, but, because of the little interruption that didn't happen. Jimin was thankful for it though for the moment. After that happened the two returned standing side by side. until he turned towards him and Yoongi moved in towards him. The older tilted his head and their lips met.

Jimin gave a tiny squeak that quickly faded into a light moan as he returned the kiss, it lasted only a moment but it was long enough for Jimin's tiny hand to move up and lightly place his fingers upon Yoongi's cheek. It wasn't long enough and left Jimin wanting more when the other pulled away. His fingers traced circles into Jimin's skin and the boy himself was doing laps in his mind. He glanced at Yoongi's lips once more and whined. "M...more..." he said shyly, leaning in for another kiss. Granted, two men kissing on the Han river in the middle of the day was definitely not the best idea as people from all around started pulling young children away like they were doing something obscene. Jimin didn't care, he moved closer wrapping his small hand around the elders jacket. He wanted him so much more than he wanted to admit. He would take it slow, but, he couldn't hide that he enjoyed that kiss.

Kissing Jimin felt as if fireworks were exploding inside his stomach.“I would gladly accept that.” His voice gone husky, then being engulfed by the youngers lips upon his for the second time. Gripping the back of Jimin’s nape deepening the kiss, Yoongi did not give a fuck what was going on surrounding them.

All he cared about was feeling those fireworks inside of his stomach and Jimin. Everything about Jimin…..

Yoongi slowed down kissing the younger male, panting from the heated make out session. Made everyone leave them all alone. A smirk played across his now swollen lips, a shy laugh bursting out next.

“I can’t believe I just kissed such a divine man, and for him to kiss back…” He stared at Jimin’s lips, his bottom lip coming between his teeth to chew down on. There's this this fiery urge to inside of him to kiss the younger again abuse his lips. To make sure everyone knows what happened between them.

Yoongi elegantly placed both his palms upon the sides of Jimin’s cheeks, kissing him slowly letting their lips move against each others lowly before getting rough.

Moments passed by, Yoongi was desirable need for oxygen now removing his lips from Jimin’s, resting his forehead against his. Taking in a few uneven breaths to replacing the lack of oxygen in his lungs, his slender fingers glided up into Jimin’s hair playing with the strands.

“Wow…” It was all he could say, all he could think of.

Once both parties calmed down, Yoongi spoke.“S-since you have been here before, where to next..?”

Jimin was lying if he were to say that he didn't enjoy that. He didn't care about the issues around him.all he cared about is those lips on his own, the amazing feeling of them moving against his own. He wanted his tongue, he wanted to open uis lips but the man kept it between them, separated for a time. He didn't mind this, but it certainly would have dragged him deeper to feel the man's tongue inside of his mouth. Perhaps it was a good thing, once he moved back from kissing him, his lips were swollen and he smiled at him. "... why wouldn't I kiss back... your lips are incredible..." he said softly, letting yoongi nibble at his lip a bit later. He could tell the older wanted more and soon they were kissing once again. He groaned into the others mouth as his hands slipped up around Yoongi's neck, tearing lightly at his hair with his fingers. He wanted him so badly. He couldn't show it here. They pulled back once more and Jimin panted heavily.

He asked a question and Jimin barely heard him, asking him to repeat it. "I... don't know. My brother and I just saw the water, but apparently there is a ferry that takes you under all of these lights... it costs a lot and ... My money was kinda taken from me when i was booted." He said. "I did something really... really bad." He whined a little and it was clear he didn't want to talk about it. He wondered if yoongi would ever ask about the branding mark on the back of his neck. He was touching it, but, he must not have felt the indents or thought nothing of them.

“When you’re ready we can talk about it. Uhhh….. c-could you stand closer….” A tinted a red licking over his cheeks, then Jimin moved right where he needed him. Taking off half his jacket blocking the space between them, undoing his belt sliding his hand inside his pants fixing himself. “I guess it’s payback..”

Getting his harden member to set in a good spot was a hashal, he would let out a few groans here and there showcasing he is very sensitive. Finally he got his devil of a member to set perfectly in a place that isn’t noticeable, releasing a sigh he slid his jacket back on.

“I believe there is a ferry and don’t worry about the money. Or anything else I got you...”

‘I wonder if he has a tattoo on the back of his neck, if so it’s pretty fucking hot…’

On their walk over to the ticket booth Yoongi gracefully intertwined their fingers together, strolling up the path coming to a stop. He reached into his pocket taking out his wallet laying down his credit card asking for two tickets. Side eyeing his companion he smiled, then reaching his hand out picking up the tickets along with his credit card. He told the person that helped them thank you, and have a good evening.

On the ferry Yoongi lead Jimin over to a beach sitting down next to him scooting closely, their knees touching he kept their fingers locked together.

“So this little adventure somehow feels as a first date now. Also I was just shocked to have you kiss me back, I have kissed a few but never had it returned. I don’t think a cat counts either.” He blurted out with a wide smile gracing his lips. Yoongi leaned over out of the blue pecking the corner of Jimin’s lips, squeezing comforting on his tiny fingers.

Jimin didn't know why he asked him to stand closer, but he undid his belt and rubbed at his cock to get it to relax, putting it proper into a place where it wouldn't show obviously how bad his boner was. Jimin blushed darkly and moved closer to look down between them. "Well then..." he smirked to himself. "All that from a kiss... jeeze... What's this do?" He dragged a finger over Yoongi's neck, to see the reaction. The two finally stopped teasing each other and Yoongi offered to pay for the ferry. He blinked a little and followed after him.

Yoongi laced their fingers and Jimin smiled sitting down with him. Being this close to him was starting to slowly become a drug in the youngers mind. Were they moving too fast? Probably. Did he care? Not really. As long as his family never found him, he was safe. "First date... yeah... a little..." he giggled softly at the comment about the cat. "Yeah, I don't think that counts."

Jimin blushed when the older kissed the corner of his lip, making him smirk a little bit. The corner of his lip turned up and he grinned leaning over to press his lips gently to Yoongi's neck, his hand cupping the other side of it just for good measure.

Yoongi’s cat like eyes bulged out of his eye sockets, releasing a husky moan his lips. “J-Jiminnie..” He panted out the youngers name each time electric traveled down his spine, in a blink of an eye his lips were wrapped around Jimin’s neck biting down. Swirling his tongue around the bite mark a few times, then started sucking hashly.

Detaching his lips from Jimin’s neck a wide grin across his face. “I should have told this, but that side of my neck is very sensitive. And I’ll be honest with you making out got me so fucking hard, still hard…” He shook his head a little shy laugh coming out.

“I think you’ll be the death of me.” Yoongi connected their eyes, tongue darting out to wet his lips. Soothingly rubbing his thumb against Jimin’s wrist, then crossing his leg over the other hiding his boner.

Jimin groaned accidently placing his hand on Yoongi's cock as he was bitten, his fingers curling slightly into his thigh. He whimpered at the bite, not a pained sound more of pleasure. Once Yoongi pulled back Jimin sported a nice little mark on his neck and he was left panting slightly as Yoongi explained the neck and, how hard he was. Jimin noticed where his hand went and he blushed darkly. "I-I would help, but, it's the first date.." he said smiling nervously. "Making out with you... was... Mmmff..." Yoongi crossed his leg and Jimin's hand slipped more between his thighs. He looked up at him and leaned in for another kiss. *removing his hand from between the olders legs.

“Im not the only one liking this Jiminnie...” A smirk bloomed across Yoongi’s lips sliding his hands up the back Jimin’s nape gripping the hairs at the back tilting his head back. He deepened the kiss while his free hand roamed for the youngers hand, locating his small fingers he squeezed locking them together.

At some point during their makeout session Yoongi got tired of leaning into the younger male so he slid his hands under the back l the back of Jimin’s thighs. Yoongi brought him on his lap running his hands up to the youngers sides, rubbing his thumbs into the bone a bit while abusing Jimin’s lips to his desire.

It wasn't Jimin's intention to start a session that would last for hours, but, that seemed to be what happened. It also wasn't his intention to start grinding on the olders lap when he was in place. Given his background in doing just that for his music, it came naturally, his hips moved when his legs were placed on either side of the olders lap and as if by some unforeseen outside force, Jimin found himself giving him a lacking lapdance. The only thing missing really was the amount of clothing that created a barrier between the two. For not wanting to fuck on the first date he was sure leading up to it with his movements and sounds. The tones and vibrations that left his lips to enter Yoongi's were only that of some type of human mating ritual that would definitely lead to sex if they didn't bring it down a couple of notches. Jimin leaned himself into the older even more, placing his hands on Yoongi's shoulders, his small fingers curling delicately into the intense outlines of the elders collarbone and shoulder blades. Jimin finally had it in him to pull away and turn his head down - leaving his neck open for attack - but giving both of them room to breathe and think. Not only were they in a public place, they just met. Jimin's groin was throbbing painfully as his cock pressed full mast into his jean zipper. The whine leaving his lips could only be read as one thing, he wanted more but wanted to keep from doing something they would both regret. The chemistry between the two was so powerful, neither could ignore it however.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:12 am

Yoongi couldn’t restrain himself something in him awoke and took over, thrusting hips hips up to meet with the younger’s grinds. Each time Jimin grinded down right against the head of his cock he would moan out, and tighten his grip on his sides. Yoongi was thankful leather can’t show that he’s leaking pre-cum.

What seemed like hours was only minutes when Jimin detached their lips painting, Yoongi’s head leaned against his neck inhaling his scent of coconut mixed with his cigarettes. Noticing an mole on the side of the youngers neck pecking the area. “I don’t know what came over me...I’m sorry. But not sorry for what happen.” He whispered against his neck.

Jimin nodded letting the other kiss his neck, "It's fine, honest." He smiled towards him and turned his head to gently kiss Yoongi's neck. "It's okay." He lowered himself down onto Yoongi's lap, not grinding just sitting, rubbing his hand over Yoongi's neck and back soothingly. "I can tell that we were definitely meant to meet..." he said panting gently. They had been so invested in each other they forgot the ferry all together and when Jimin pulled back to look around, people were gawking at them like they were fully naked with some nazi symbol or something painted on their chest. Jimin blushed and his his face in Yoongi's chest. Clearly, they weren't welcomed to show affection in front of others, but men and women were.

A smile graced his lips staring into Jimin’s gorgeous eyes.“I think we were too…. It’s funny we met in a bar and now we are here on a ferry, and came close to taking it too far on the first date. To be honest I’m the happiest guy alive right now, sitting here basking in your divine beauty along with the sounds you make. Couldn’t ask for anything better sweet cakes.”

Yoongi noticed Jimin getting shy slightly scared of the people around them judging him, he racked cold eyes towards the surrounding people giving off a warning. Once warning the bastards around them he forced back on Jimin, whispering into his ear along with rubbing his lower back comforting him. “Don’t worry about them sweet cakes, keep your eyes on me. They are jealous two smoking hot guys are making out on a boat.”

After some silent Younger slid his index finger under his companions chin lifting up and leaning in pecking his cupids bow. Placing a peck at corner of his lips before kissing his pouty lips.

“You’re cute...I like it so much….Just makes me think of inappropriate thoughts, that could happen…...Later...” Yoongi chuckled his shoulders shaking from how powerful his laugh is.

Jimin blushed darkly at all of the compliments the older was lavishing him with. He whined a little at the nickname, it was cute and he liked it a lot. For some reason it reminded him of his nickname in highschool. "Sweet Cakes... Mm. People used to call me Mochi." he said grinning a little, focusing on Yoongi after he was told to not worry about the judging eyes. He nuzzles back into Yoongi's chest hiding himself but it seemed the older didn't like him hiding because a bit later his face was lifted and kissed once more. he melted at all of the little things Yoongi was doing that made him shiver or make cute sounds. Then yoongi told him he was cute and Jimin melted even more. So he liked it cute? He must have, or else he wouldn't be talking like that. "Much later..." he said nuzzling his cheek a little. "i'm happy too... scared, but happy." he said, alluding to the fact that there were things Yoongi didn't know about him.

“It’s okay to be scared but I’ll stick by your side no matter what. I call you sweet cakes because you smell like these cakes I use to get down the road from my apartment, coconut….” Yoongi smiled wider, running his hand up to soothingly massage the back of his nape.

It was nearing seven in the evening when they found their way at a cafe near the river. “I suggest you order a hot coco since you sniffled a few times today cutie.” Yoongi winked his elbows resting on the table his palms resting on his jawline, openingly starting at Jimin.

Jimin could have pureed if he were a cat, his tail would have been swaying too. His eyes closed at the gentle caress on the back of his neck, and it almost lured him into a soft, light sleep. They sat like that for the remainder of the day, even though Jimin was hungry he didn't say anything, he enjoyed just sitting there with the older. On his lap, he felt like he belonged somewhere. he was brought back to life with the other talking about going to a cafe. He got up and walked with him to it and struggled ordering - the offer of hot cocoa made him smile and he got that and some mochi cakes he also had some rice and barbequed pork. It was delicious - he'd had it before with his brother. Once it got there he offered a Mochi to his partner, holding it up on his tiny fingers towards him.

A chuckled left the elders lips opening his mouth for Jimin, feeding him. Yoongi made sure to dart his tongue out licking his companions finger tips with a blooming smile across his face, cheeks tinted a light pink.

“I think your food tasted better than mine, well you did yours to me.” Yoongi gracefully reached out taking the younger males hand kissing each and every finger twice, before locking their fingers together.

“This is amazing first date huh? Earlier you told me you didn’t have nowhere to stay, or where hinting at it well…” Sliding his fingers into the front pocket retrieving his keychain pulling out a key from it, then handing it over to Jimin. “You can stay with me long as you like, until you get your life back on track. With me around I’m sure I can help you with that. I don’t mind having you as a roommate it’s better than a cat.” Showing off his gummy smile towards the younger male in front of him.

Jimin would never had imagined he'd find himself moving in with someone the day after meeting him. "You sure you're not some crazy psychopath killer who just wants to eat me?" He laughed, having watched it on some movie. He was sure Yoongi wanted to eat him, but he was also pretty sure he'd be alive - or at least mostly alive- after being eaten. He squirmed a little switching from thigh to thigh crossing his legs. "I'd love that, thank you." he said. "But, no sleeping on the couch. I enjoy having a living pillow." he grinned at him and leaned over to wipe some food from Yoongi's lip, leaning in to lick it off with his tongue before kissing him gently.

“I would only eat your cock and mouth, and if lucky your ass.” He starting laughing when the younger’s jaw about hit the floor. Yoongi gasped a few moments later feeling Jimin’s tongue against his lips, stealing a kiss from him while he was at it. He growled lowly latching onto his shirt pulling him back for a long heated kiss.

Around ten o’clock at night Yoongi found himself laying on his back in bed with Jimin, starting up at the ceiling. “What do you wanna do tomorrow? I don’t work until 8pm. I will be home at 1am, hopefully I don’t wake you coming home tomorrow.” He tilted his head to the side taking in the site of the younger.

“You know Jiminnie….If my mom was still around I’m sure she would have liked you, maybe even babied. Then try planning our wedding right on the spot.” The room was engulfed in silence for a while.

The elder noticed Jimin staring at the tattoo showing, that was peeking from his leather pants. “I have two tattoos down there…...And you probably wonder what they are, well one of them has ‘Daddy’ above my cock the other that you can see right now is showing the moon faze the day I was born. I was young and stupid when I got them. There is one my nape it’s a white dragon, with blue eyes protecting a red jewel. My sleeve tattoo It’s a phoenix mixed in with japanese art. Oh I do have my tounge pierced I don’t think you noticed..” He chuckled keeping eye contact with the younger.

Where the day went, Jimin had no idea. He felt like he was sleeping actually, because all of this was so perfect that he didn't want to wake up if it was a dream. He smiled over at him after the kiss. "I can always do the same to you, Daddy~" He said, he was kidding, but he'd find out just how serious that word was to Yoongi. Later that night they were cuddling in bed and jimin noticed the tattoo and trailed his finger over it, it was right above the waistband of his pants. Yoongi was talking about his mother and then he switched topics. Jimin’s jaw dropped when yoongi told him about the tattoos and his tongue and he looked up at him. "Wow. I've never gotten a tattoo..." he said, looking up and nuzzling his chest a bit later. "Never had piercings either." Jimin smiled a little, from the angle yoongi could see the markings on the back of Jimin’s neck. A clear 'serial' number for what he used to be called. They had only imprisoned him for a few months before he broke out, but he was still left with that reminder of the filth he was accused of being, by his family.

Somehow the elder’s fingertips found their way on the back of the younger naps tracing over a strange marking or bumps. “I can always hook you up sweet cakes. I didn’t wanna mention this earlier but I noticed something on your neck, I thought it was a tattoo but im not so sure now. But whatever it is, you can tell me you’re when ready. Also my fingers love tracing it. I hope you don’t mind.”

Later Yoongi rolled his head over taking in Jimin’s side profile, pecking along his jawline. “I should remove these pants since they may, or may not have pre-cum stains.” With a heavy sigh he detached his lips from the males jawline sitting up unzipping his jeans, he then stood up dropping them to his ankles. Yoongi kicked them off into a pile in the room to wash later.

“Would you like some sweatpants to sleep in or shorts? T-shirt or tank top, sweater?” feeling a pair of eyes staring at his back Yoongi looked over to see Jimin, mouth wide open.

‘Oh….. the scars….yeah…’

Clearing his throat he called, getting his attention. “Jiminnie..”

Jimin found himself staring for completely different reasons than the elders body. Fuck he was incredible but there was something else drawing his eyes. He had scars on his back that made him wonder what he'd been through. He said his mother died, but nothing about his family or how he was raised. He wondered if maybe his antics caused him to get hurt. He snapped his eyes, blinking, back at Yoongi when the other called for him. "Ah, Mmm... can you repeat that?" he asked, he was too busy looking at Yoongi. "Also, more than just your pants have cumstains..." he pointed to his boxers. He was honestly shocked the male wore them under such tight leather pants, that had to be uncomfortable. He looked down at himself and realized his pants -- the only ones actually that he had brought, were also stained. "Aw man..."

“Remember earlier I told you I don’t wear boxers cutie. Like what you see? I asked if you wanted my sweat pant’s and if you wear t-shirts or tank tops to bed.” Yoongi turned around on his heels, slowly strutting over to the Jimin standing in front of him. “You’re wondering about my scars aren’t you? I’ll tell you about them once we get you something to sleep in, and about the mark on your neck when you're ready can tell me.” Gracefully placing his hand on top of the males, head ruffling his hair up a bit. “I’ll do laundry tomorrow, or we both can together.”

Jimin had forgotten he didn't wear boxers and was staring right at him when he removed his pants. He did like what he saw but he kept it under control. He swallowed a little and nodded with the question. "The mark... On my neck. It's..." He bit his lip and smiled a little. "A story for another time..." He looked around. "I don't think much of your stuff will fit me... will it?"

Yoongi ran his index finger down the side of his face down to his jaw then lips, making eye contact with Jimin. “Mmm tell me when you’re ready sweetie, now for clothes. My stuff will fit you, might be a bit baggy but they will.” Leaning down he connected their lips together for a slow kiss, and then he pulled away picking out sweatpants and a tank for his male companion. “Here.” Yoongi handed over the clothes he picked out for Jimin then disappearing out into the living room.

Moments later Yoongi came back in half smoked cigarette between his chapped thin lips, with a pillow and black under his arm.

Jimin noticed he was smoking and walked up to him taking it only to puff on it himself. He didn't cough this time but held the smoke in his mouth and kissed Yoongi, leaning up to wrap his arms around Yoongi's neck, the cig between his fingers. He noticed how chapped Yoongi's lips were and he pulled back, handed his cig back and then walked over to his pants pulling out his chapstick. Yes, it was cotton candy bubblegum, but, it was better than nothing. he walked back up to him and gently applied it to his lips, then his own, pressing their lips back together once more. He really enjoyed kissing yoongi, more than he'd ever enjoyed kissing anyone else, granted, he'd only ever had one 'boyfriend' if you could even call it that.

A smirk came across the elder lips as he placed his hands on the his partners hips, pressing up against him as they kissed. Yoongi guided the younger to the bed sitting down leaning against the headboard. “I think someone is really addicted to my lips and vise versa.”

Somehow Jimin ended up being against the headboard, Yoongi between his legs on his stomach arms wrapping around the younger midsection. His eyes shut basking into the moment. The clearing of a throat could be heard, then he spoke. “Still wanna know about the scars on my back?”

Jimin didn't know when the shift in position happened, but he didn't mind it. The older had cuddled into Jimin's stomach, nuzzling him sweetly as Jimin leaned up against the pillows and headboard running his fingers through the olders hair. "Ah... " he looked at his roomates back and his hand curiously left the others hair to stroke along the scaring. "Yeah...what is this?" he asked, tipping his head as he felt them gently.

Yoongi’s back tensed up by the sudden touch to the scars. “I told you back at the river how my grandparents disowned me….” A heavy sigh left his lips, as he turned his head looking up at his companion. “When my mother was out prostituting I would stay at my grandparents house. I did mention they knew before me that I’m batting for the other team, I would sneak out of my room many nights meeting up with this guy I had a crush on. One night my grandfather walked in on us………” A few shivers ran down his spine making him tremble underneath the youngers touch.

“The scars on my back are from his belt, he wanted to ‘Fix me’. Because my mother wasn’t around much she never knew. After that day I was belted in front of my crush he disappeared. Numurs times my grandfather took things too far with ‘fixing me’ drowning, once I think there was a shock collar around my neck and many more.” Taking a short break running his tongue along his cheek debating on if she should talk about the next topic or not.

“I think this is a dream but it feels real, it haunts me. When I was thirteen my grandmother brought me to this place, I don’t remember the damn or anything it’s a blur. I remember the place being spottles and white and really clean, which scared me at the time. At times I would hear screams me being young I asked ‘Why are they screaming?’ this man turned around and told ‘Don’t worry, we are fixing them.’ I found it odd that this man was fixing young boys so later when I was old enough I looked through my records, I found nothing about it however I found of who the fuck is my sperm donor. I really don’t think it was a dream cause it felt like years I was there seeing these boys grow around me, become men. I have this scar under my arm bumps are under it, for the life of me I have no idea what the fuck it is. Anywho the scar your fingertips are touching right now I got the day my mother died the crazy bastard used a fucking knife on me, can you believe that shit?!” A bittersweet laugh left his lips,

“Bouncing back to my sperm donor right before my nineteenth birthday I did a little more research on this guy, he fucking works alongside our president. Can you believe that!? So once finding out my dumb ass strolled up to his mansion, to this day I regret it…...The worst part…..I have his last name...When I was little my mom told me my father left after knowing she was knocked up. Anyway this asshole fell for ‘I’m looking for a job’ and in turn invited me in, we walked to his office. I learned he has four daughters, two sets of twins crazy, but he pissed me off going on about wanting a son only to get girls both times. The weirdest thing about his desk was these pictures…..Me and my mother on my fourteen birthday. Another of when my mother had me, a few more of me at different ages. It gave me the creeps how he go those photos only me and my mother had them. I never told him who I was….”

When Yoongi was finally done going on about his shit life he realized he had a death grip around Jimin's waist. “S-sorry” He muttered releasing his grip around the youngers slightly honey kissed skin, pecking the marks slowly.

Jimin sat and listened to the story, feeling Yoongi hug harder and harder until it was hard to breathe even. He let him keep going, it was a story that made Jimin's' heart ache for him. He swallowed a little and kept listening. Yoongi was like him, only, not. A place with white walls dragged jimin back. He knew a place with white walls. Was it the same? He slid his hand up to the top of Yoongi's spine, no markings. No it wasn't the same hospital. Was it a hospital? A mental health place? What was he taken to? Could he have been taken before they started branding their patients or possibly the branding was only for specific patients. Jimin wondered about it but stayed silent as Yoongi apologized for holding him in a death grip. "It's okay." Jimin said, running his fingers carefully through the man's hair. "I too have my demons .... skeletons in the closet....I mean...I ....was disowned for dating my...." He swallowed. "A boy...I knew...." Would Yoongi see him as a monster like his parents? Would he be seen as disgusting to him too? He'd keep it from him as long as possible.

"You said you work tomorrow right? " He asked. "Can I go to work with you and see about getting a job there?"

Yoongi cocked his head to the left pecking the younger males wrist, then snapping his eyes up to Jimin. “Well they gave up on such a divine human being. They are bastards for it. You’re sweet, caring, loving, passainte, loyal.” Sitting up Yoongi gracefully placed his hands the hand bored behind Jimin, leaning in connecting their lips for a slow passionate kiss.

“Your lips are like a drug Jiminnie….” His voice coming out husky as he pulled away to peck the side of his jaw, then down to his neck before leaning back on his calves. “Ahh….Yes I work tomorrow, wouldn’t mind bringing you along, but I can’t promise I would steal a kiss anytime you come near me. I will be honest starting into your eyes I feel myself falling for you. Oh god that was cheesy.” Yoongi’s cheeks red as his bedsheets, slender hands covering his eyes. Gummy smile on full display.

Jimin returned the kiss to him leaning into it more putting his fingers up to his cheek gently, tapping them on his cheeks and jaws. He slowly pulls back from the kiss and smiled. "Yours too Hyungie...." he said smiling at him, certain about their ages now. "I'm fine with that." he said not having an issue at all with the kisses through the day, and honestly might steal some for himself. He blushed a little at the confession from the older. "You're so cheesy but it's okay, I'm not lactose intolerant." he giggled a little. "Also,I find it sweet."

“Oh god that was fucking cheesy!!!” Gracefully Yoongi’s hands dropped into his lap, cat like eyes starting into the younger males. Out of the blue he winked with a devilish smirk, Jimin found himself being tickled to death.

After a tough tickle war of the sentory, Yoongi found himself in the position from earlier just Jimin between his legs. His slender fingers found their way into the orange locks, and before he knew the darkness took over him.
"Yes, I am quite chee---ahhhhh!" He whimpered and started thrashing around from the tickles. "O-Oh god, Hyung, ahhh, please, nooooo." he giggled and tried shielding himself from the olders attacks, but he couldn't stop it, When he did stop he had tears in his eyes form how hard he was laughing. He finally calmed down and cuddled into him, smiling softly. Yoongi's hand in his hair put him to sleep faster than he could even realize it happened. He yawned gently and drifted to sleep. The next time he woke up, Yoongi was getting ready for work. "Mmm... Hyunnnggg..." he whined, "Leaving soon?" he asked softly.

“Well afternoon sweet cakes you slept all day, I didn’t want to wake you were so peaceful and I did steal some kisses.” Flashing his younger companion a devilish grin strudding over to the edge of the bed, leaning the top half of his body down connecting their lips.

Yoongi leaned back up pulling his work shirt down his chest it was a tight fit showing off every detail, not leaving anything for the imagination. “Next to you are the clothes you need to wear, and yes you have time for a shower along with a later dinner. I cooked, it’s in a blow in the fridge ready to be heated up. If you need anything else let me know don’t be shy Jiminnie, we both know aren’t. Also your morning wood has been standing strong throughout the day.”

Yoongi knew he was going to make the younger flustered as hell any moment, and he couldn’t wait for it. A flustered Jimin was a hot mess one he couldn’t resist.

"...Oh. I didn't mean to sleep that much... that's... just... it's the best sleep I've gotten in ages... " he said yawning lightly. He felt pressure and opened his eyes to find Yoongi right over him again kissing him. He wasn't kidding about being addicted to his lips. He grinned a little glancing over his body. "You look ... good, in that." he grinned and smirked a little. He looked towards the bathroom and then the kitchen. "What's in a bowl?" he asked. He heard dinner and he nodded. He started to get up and he blushed darkly, glancing down as Yoongi remarked about his morning wood, which, was, in fact, there. "Oh god." he put his hands over his groin and whined. "W-What... you've been seeing it all morning!?" he groaned and fell back on the bed with a pillow over his lap.

“Jiminnie when you sleep you’re an angel. Also…” Slender fingers sliding inside the front jean pocket retrieving his phone unlocking it. “I got a new background to” A wild smirk coming across his lips. On his phone as the background was the younger laying on his chest lips pouted out and hand on the elders chest. “This new background is better than the cat on my chest. Uhh yeah I saw it all morning...Don’t be embarrassed.”

Pocketing his phone leaning over the younger and pecking his lips once again. “Yeah I will admit I am very addicted to your lips, plus mine are getting chapped as much anymore.” His smirk grew even bigger after making the comment. “I’ll be in the kitchen.”

Yoongi’s elbows resting on the countertop cigarette between his fingers looking through bills that were delivered today, he let out a frustrated sigh. “She’s been gone for five fuckign years, why do these asshole keep billing me?!” He groaned loudly crumpling the paper up and tossing it across the room, his fingers angrily ran through the aquamarine strands. “Every damn month I pay the fucking amount what more do you guys want?! For fuck sakes…..”

Jimin glanced over at his phone to see the background. "... It is a cute picture..." he smiled a little. "Ahh... well... Mmf." he looked down at his groin, before he knew it the pressure was over him again, the older really did enjoy his lips. Just as jimin thought it he said it outloud and it made a part of Jimin squirm. It was a feeling of something serene taking over, something that made his heart beat. he wanted to toss it off as being some coincidence, but the feeling it gave him made him almost feel like flying. He slowly started to get over his high as the other left for the kitchen. Jimin found himself wandering closer to the good feelings when it suddenly stopped dead in its tracks. Yoongi was yelling at something, Jimin slunk up against the wall, his heart pounding for another reason. A miniature flashback plagued his thoughts as he caught the bit of her being gone, but still billing him. He couldn't make out exactly what he was talking about but he noticed how upset the man got as he yanked on the green hair. He steeled his nerves and slowly walked up behind him snaking his hands around Yoongi's waist, gently leaning over him to kiss the side of his neck.

"Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. Focus on me." he knew the anger could be a toxin that takes him over, and he prefers the softer, more delicate man he'd met the night before, not this one that seemed so close to smashing someone's face into a wall. "Easy Hyung... Focus on me instead." He slowly ran his hand up yoongi's back up to his hair, slowly easing his fingers into the locks of hair to free them from the vice grip the owner had on them. A few strands fell into Jimin's hands but he ignored them and soothed the unkempt locks back down with gentle glides of his hands.

Pressure was soon added around his waist some small pressure then to his neck. Cat like eyes snapped open quickly Yoongi turned his head towards the side surprised to see Jimin by his side. “Minnie…..” Was the only thing that came out of his mouth before connecting their lips.

Couple of minutes passed by when Yoongi finally calmed down with the help of his companion, letting out a sigh he ran his fingers over to the spot where he ripped some strands out. “They keep billing me every month….I paid them fully within four weeks after she had passed away….I don’t get it...It’s the same amount each time. Also t-thank you...for...being here….calming me….”

"Who passed away Hyung?" he asked softly. he ran his fingers through yoongi's hair gently, soothing away the pain. He talked about who it was and what happened and he frowned a little. "...Mmm... Call them. I'll talk to them" He said softly. Jimin was the son of Park Somin. The current president of Korea... he was certain with a little finagling he could get them to back off.

“It’s been five years since my mother passed away, every month they send me a bill for one sixteen thousand. And I have called them they keep saying it’s not paid.” Yoongi left out a heavy sigh pulling his hand away from his head, then sliding it into his jean pocket retrieving the phone handing it over. “It’s the fifth contact down the list.”

Jimin took his phone and scrolled down the contacts. Jimin stopped on the hospital that kept calling, or at least their debt department and he rang them up. "Hello....this is Park Jimin, yes. President park. I'd like to speak to you concerning a matter that I find awfully suspicious...." He said. "Here, Min Yoongi has been billed multiple times for the same amount." He read it off. "This number keeps calling even though he has paid it in full." He said. "I'd hate to involve my father...he's a busy man...but if it continues...." He left the threat in the air. After a bit of transferring of the call he was told not only would they stop, they would refund Yoongi the 200,000 he was owed for this mistake as well as another 100,000 for the trouble. Jimin smiled. "Pleasure doing business with you ... thanks." And he got all the information over to them and got the number of Yoongi's card refunded the cash. He hung up and looked at him. It should stop by tomorrow and the funds should be available by Monday of next week." Jimin smiled at him.

Soon as Jimin was off the phone Yoongi was informed he was to be refunded, and extra money to be given to him for the trouble. A relief sigh left the elders lips. Finally one stressful weight released from umpon his shoulders. “I-I don’t know how to thank you Jiminnie…” Then it dawned upon him. “Wait! You’re the president's son!? Holy fuckign shit….You’re divine and fucking roylaty…..Shit….” If eyes could fall out their sockets, Yoongi’s would be rolling around the musty carpet right now.

After a bit younger recalled something. “Ahhh you must be familiar with my sperm donor, Min Shuhon. I mentioned he works alongside the presid-your father's side.”

‘Why would a divine beauty be rooming with me, letting me taint his body as well? Im trash, he could have anyone. Like anyone. Wait I’m not sure he likes me….He does kiss me and doesn’t push me away so…...Maybe he does? Wait! He’s probably just doing it so I don’t feel bad. Damnit Yoongi! This will be just like the other guy…….’

Deep in thought, eyebrows frown together. His demons getting to him. The darkness. Few moments later his thoughts came to a halt.

Jimin…
Jimin watched his eyes change. "I'm..." He noticed his tone changing a bit and he smiled. "Hyunggieeee...." He said, playing with his tone. "I'm disowned by my father. Royalty or not....I'm not truly his son anymore." He said. My mother and father aren't good people...along with leading the country they own...a.... company....that....administers Medication for the "ill" people....and ill in their eyes is....gay." he looked at him, trying to tell his story without giving too much away. There was a random out for jimin...to find him. He knew too much. The ransom would pay for Yoongi to quit working for life....

“When he dies, I hope he will burns in fucking hell. You and I can be each other's family, I won’t disown you. I am bastard and done some stuff in the past I’m not proud of, but I’d never backstab someone.” Yoongi leaned over pecking the younger males cheek. “We got work soon. Again thank you for getting that bullshit taken cared of, and to thank you this Wednesday we are going on a date.” Soft smile came across his face after announcing the date.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:03 pm

"What did you do in the past Hyung?" Yoongi changed the subject by saying they had to be at work soon. He heard of the other talking about a date and his eyes widened. "Another one? So soon!?" Jungkook never wanted to go on dates with him. "Can't wait!"

He leaned into the kiss on his cheek and grinned, pointing at his cheek again. He really enjoyed the loving way the other male acted. It was so different than what he was used to. "Hyungggiiieeee~ Are we gonna be ride on your bike?" He said grinning.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

https://rpwithfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 pm

“Are you sure you want to hear what I’ve done in the past for jobs?” The elders smile widen hearing how excited the younger male is about the date. “Yes I think this time we do something a bit different…” Trailing off to make Jimin cruise.

Light pink bloomed across the elder’s cheeks then leaning in to peck the males cheek. “Yes we can take my bike again, I swear you like the bike more than me!”  Teasing Jimin is always the sweetest reward.  
Checking the time on his warn down iphone, it was nearing time to leave. “Well Jimin it’s almost time to go I will bring my bike out and meet you by the stairs yeah? “ With that said the elder stood up pocketing his phone strolling towards the closest by the front door for his leather jacket. “Jimin did you want to borrow that leather jacket you wore the other day?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Jimin giggled and nodded a bit. "I love that bike~ " he smirked. 'I mean, yeah, I probably do like it more." The look he gave him was very clear he was toying around. Who would have guessed they had just met a couple days ago. "Sure!" Jimin grinned. "I'd love to." He loved the jacket that Yoongi gave him. Finally, Jimin pulled the jacket on and met Yoongi outside, climbing onto the back of his bike. He wraps his arms tightly around Yoongi's middle and nuzzles into his shoulder, smiling a bit. Yoongi fits the helmet onto Jimin's head and then he takes off towards his work. It wasn't a very eventful ride, but he didn't mind - he was close to the man that smelled so amazing. He smiled and nuzzled him more. They pulled up to Yoongi's work and Jimin hopped off, stealing a quick kiss from his new boyfriend as he grinned. "Couldn't let you start a shift without a good luck kiss, right?" He giggled, following Yoongi in.

As Yoongi worked, Jimin talked to the boss. By the next hour he was hired and walked up to Yoongi in the back. "I'm really good at talking people into stuff I think, Presidents son and all... All I needed to do was show him this." He showed a picture to Yoongi of him and his father standing side by side. "I told him I'd talk to my father about a tax cut." Jimin winked and looked around. "Apparently, he said I'm training with you too, so, what should I do, boss~?" He grinned.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:41 pm

“Riding a dick you get more pleasure then vibrations Jiminnie-ah” Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows at the younger male then walking out the front door.
Few minutes later they were in the parking lot were Jimin surprised the elder with a kiss, making Yoongi gasp but in the end he returned it. “Ah yes good luck kisses are the best babe.”

The elder hard at work until he felt the presence of his boyfriend. “Jimin…..you can’t always use your daddy’s position to get things you want, but at alas I won’t argue since you will be working under me. As for work you could sweep the floors while I wash dishes.” Yoongi set down the rag he was using to wash the dishes stepping close to Jimin placing his slender fingers loosely on his hips tugging him until they were chest to chest, leaning in connecting their lips for a passionate kiss. Pulling away for much needed air Yoongi flashing Jimin his gummy innocent smile. “Good luck kiss hmm??”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Jimin blushed dark as he rode with him towards work.

"Well, Daddy owes me." He pouted, "I'd rather do dishes." He whined a bit and looked over at him, watching the other. He moved close to Yoongi and Yoongi pulled him the rest of the way for them to share a kiss. He moaned gently into it and grinned. "Mmm... I can get used to this..."

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:14 pm

“Ahh yes daddy does own you~ Soooo sweep the floor.” The elder pulled the younger in for another kiss adding his tongue this time. Pulling away for good now Yoongi slapped Jimin’s ass. “Get to work I’m your boss.”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:18 pm

"...I SAID OWES me, not OWNS me, you..." He rolled his eyes, receiving a kiss from him. He beat the broom on Yoongi's ass before moving away. He got a hand on his own ass a moment later and Jimin squeeked. "Ya!" Pouting a little he walked off to go sweep like he was told.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Yoongi shook his head laughing. “You liked it Jiminnie-ah!” He picked up the rag that was long forgotten back going back to the dishes for a few minutes, it never takes him long to wash them. With the dishes done Yoongi decided to watch over the newbie aka his boyfriend. “Yahhh Jiminnie you missed a spot.” He teased soon as entering the room the younger is in.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:59 pm

"Is it you?" He asked, swinging the broom lightly at him. He didn't want to hit him, so he missed on purpose. He finished sweeping and looked at him. "What now, boss?" He asked, walking up to put the broom away.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:54 am

“Yes you missed a spot right here..” The elder pointed to his lips with a wild smirk playing across his features. “I just wanted to see how my boyfriend was doing is that so bad???” Yoongi sent the younger a wink. “Anyway I need to show you soon how to ‘clean tables’.” He rolled his eyes at this request does his boss really think people don’t know how to clean tables?
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Jimin's mind flooded with all sorts of imagery of how a person could clean a table. He could only imagine Yoongi leaned over him from behind, showing him how to lean over the table and wash the top. He shook his head slightly pushing the thought from his head as he looked over at him. "Sounds... Fun." he said, a light pant to his tone. He was recovering from the mental images. Jimin didn't try being perverted, his mind just did it to him all on it's own.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:49 pm

“Here.” Yoongi tossed a rag over to the younger then grabbed a box pull of cleaning supplies that was on the countertop. “My boss thinks any of his employees doesn’t know how to clean tables or I’m just the best. Anyway follow me.” The elder lead Jimin into the dinning area placing the box on one of the tables. “So this is fun...It’s just soap and water, wet rag then a dry rag.” He rolls his eyes having to repeat this to the newbies. “Think you can handle it?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:43 am

"I think you should show me." Jimin grinned at him playfully. He still couldn't get the idea from his head about Yoongi bending him over it. He really hated that sometimes his teenage mind - even though he was no longer a teenager. He moved over with him and stood by him, glancing around. Sly little Minnie put his hand on the other side of Yoongi's neck to pull him over and kiss the exposed side grinning a bit. No one saw them, Minnie just wanted to kiss him again. He enjoyed it. He never got to be so close to someone before and it made him smile.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:14 am

“Show you? Mmmmm…..Okay.” The elder nodded his head then pecked his lover’s cheek. He then gracefully placed his hands on Jimin’s  hips spinning him around facing the table. Leaning over caused Jimin the bend slightly over the table, Yoongi’s hand slide between the younger's digits locking them together then moving in a circle creating friction between their bodies. Yoongi’s chin found its way onto the younger's shoulder whispering into his ear seductively. “Like this baby boy…?”
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:21 am

Jimin groaned a little noticing how Yoongi figured out what he was thinking. He found himself moved in front of Yoongi, pressed into the table as the older bent him over showing him how to wash. Jimin regretted almost instantly telling him to teach him, Yoongi did it on purpose. He bit his lip and laced his fingers a little tighter, the friction causing him to shiver as his groin pressed against the wood. "Y..Yes..." he said, barely above a whisper. he was thankful the boss had gone back to his cabin or he would be absolutely embarrassed. He couldn't complain though, having Yoongi over him like this is what he wanted the entire time, but he wanted to wait too to make sure Yoongi wouldn't leave him like everyone else. His cock wanted the older much more than he liked to admit, but he was still holding back his heart. The man behind him was a huge tease, but he was hoping there was more to it than just being a heart and cock-throb.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:59 am

A smirk grew on the elder’s lips that was not pecking here and there on the younger’s neck teasing him. Their hands glided across the table running into a tough spot that needs extra scrubbing to get it up, with that said Yoongi started scrubbing with all his strength on the one spot hammering Jimin into the edge of the table. “And that baby boy is how you get a tough spot out..” The elder teasingly bit down on his neck giving one last teasing thrust against the males plump ass pulling away from him. “I think you know now how to wash the tables so I’ll leave you to it honey~” Sending a charming smile the elder walked off to the backroom, once inside Yoongi slide his fingers down his waistband adjusting himself and sighing out. ‘Stop acting like a crazy hormonal teenager Yoongi!’ He busied himself with work again.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by minminniexx Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:43 am

Jimin panted lightly as he tipped his head over, Yoongi attacking his neck with kisses cleaning the table. Jimin groaned as Yoongi pressed him harder into the table to clean a harder spot and he found himself whimpering. Yoongi said it was a tough spot, but he could show him a different meaning of tough in his pants. He whimpered a little as the older thrusted up against him, was he imagining that he could feel a hardon between his ass against his lower back? He panted gently as the older got off him, but he stayed leaned over the table glancing back over his shoulder with his lips slightly parted. Jimin watched him walk off to the backroom and he groaned to himself leaning over the table waiting a moment before standing up to wash the tables. It didn't last long, he finished and walked back to the backroom. He closed the door with a soft click. Through the darkness barely lit by the small window at the top of the wall it was clear on Jimin's face, his intentions. He walked up to Yoongi, pushing him back into the table and pressing him down as he pressed his lips to Yoongi's. Yoongi was pressed down against the table and Jimin was on top of him, He wasn't fully pressed down but enough to give Jimin somewhere to put his knee, right between Yoongi's legs. He brought it high against the bulge as he kissed the older, his free hand slipping between his knee and Yoongi's thighs.

"Tease." Jimin said, breathlessly against Yoongi's kiss.

minminniexx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MinBloodxx Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:40 pm

A surprised gaps left his lips as he was pushed against a nearby table. “Damn...easy tiger.” Yoongi said teasingly but that changed once Jimin was pressing his leg against his bulge making him groan out. “I guess playing with fire gets you burned..” He said panting after the intense kiss they shared, his arms coming up to wrap around the younger’s neck pulling him in for another passionate make-out session.
MinBloodxx
MinBloodxx
Memeber
Memeber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum